Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Foreskin Corrector
Reusable Foreskin Corrector for Men Silicone Cock Ring Ghost Exerciser Delay Ejaculation Adult Sex Toys Male Penis Stretcher
$7.10-50%

zalo
Zalo Bess G-spot Vibrator Exquisite Soft Silicone Clitoral Stimulation Usb Double Motor Retro Massager Adult Sex Toys For Women
$1246.30-35%

electro stimulation device
Electric Shock Pulse Anal Plug/Dilator Stimulator Prostate Massager Estim Anal Sex Toys Electro Shock Device Defense
$20.57-50%

shiny stockings
Plus Size Contrast Color Rib Cut Top Thigh High Stockings Silicone Hold Up 8D Oil Shiny Transparent Medias Pole Dance Clubwear
$4.99

shibari
Stainless Steel Japanese Shibari Ring Suspension Bondage Gear Accessories Chastity Device BDSM Game Sex Toys 05
$13.31-9%

automatic masturbator
Automatic Sex Machine With Dildo Cock Penis Attachments Vibrator Sex Toys for Couples Adult Men Women Vagina Female Masturbator
$318.00-30%

bondage lock
New Hollow Mesh Cock Cage BDSM Device Metal Ventilate Chastity Cage for Male Erotic Bondage Husband Loyalty Penis Lock Sex Toys
$78.20-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Slave training for Mac?
I would to try a software to use on with my boyfriend. Something like slave/sub training... But it's have to work on recent Mac (Mountain Lion or Maverick).

I see some of these kind of software for Windows, but I didn't find Mac versions...

Someone aeady find one?
Use Bootcamp!
I do not intend to use bootcamp (and installing that creepy window) only for a software. I looking for some pervert who using the same system of mine and have create (or found) bdsm apps.
Creepy? Your worried about creepy?
I think 90% of the world thinks what I do is creepy.
I like to be in costume when doing self bondage, and while that in itself is not creepy, it's the choice of costumes I like to wear that would be the creepy part. Still looking for a Furrie suit that is skin tight.

But if you think Bootcamp is creepy, try Gorcamp. Bootcamp is nothing.
I saw Gorcamp many years ago, and said " No way in sun's hell."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim and waist training Tinker D 2 1,884 29 May 2018, 18:43
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Hitomi (2) , Tinker D (1) , Vacbedbound (1)