Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis pump
Silicone Sleeve Vacuum Pump Seal Trainer Penis Pump Ring Accessories for Penis Enhancer Trainer Sex Toy Men Penis Pump Ring
$16.70-48%

bodystockings
Male Underwear Sleeveless Bodystocking Men's Open Crotch Jumpsuit Fishnet Bodysuit Adult Sexy Lingerie Plus Size for Mens Exotic
$4.72

faak
FAAK Silicone Dog Knot Penis Sleeve Fantasy Sheath Cock Enlargement & Extender Stretchable Hollow Dildo Sex Toys For Men
$52.03-52%

electro stimulation device
TENS Electro Acupuncture Stimulator Machine Nerve and Muscle Electroacupuncture Therapy 6 Output EMS Massager EMS Massage Device
$108.31-29%

dildo
Strap On Dildo Bullet G Spot No Vibrator Magic Wand Massager Vagina Clitoris Stimulator Female Masturbator Anal Plug Butt Plug
$3.02

nose hook bondage
Leather Bondage Harness Strap With Nose Hook Open Mouth Gags Oral Bite Straps Adult Games Sex Accessories Sex Toys For Couples
$42.97

gaff panties
Mens Sissy Pouch Panties Crossdresser Camel Toe Underwear Men Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Erotic Hombre
$25.47

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
The easiest part has been completed. The software has been upgraded from: 1.8.30 to 1.8.31, then to 1.8.32, then to 1.8.33, then to 1.8.34.

Next steps:

o- Hack WEBP support back in.
o- Update all changed templates
o- Fix bugs
Some "too visible" errors have been fixed.

Let me know if you notice something weird.
New kernel, new MySQL, new ad-column placement (the iDevices issue has been fixed, see https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid62483).

Action items:

o- Upgrade MyBB (new version is out)
o- Replace the current menu system with a mobile-friendly "sandwich" one.

The latter is very important. Also, from the Google point of view (less mobile issues).
New Ruffle Flash player in the Games section. SuperDeepThroat loads without errors now! It even works in the standalone version. So there is a hope, that it will work online (now sooner, rather than later!)
Temporarily switched the blog theme to one of the standards. Got fed up with the plugin bugs...
New package source, new kernel, new libraries, new patches. The server is rebooted.
New PHP, new MySQL.
Hm... I disabled inlining of JS and CSS and forced outlining - the load time decreased by 10 (the forum index) and 20% (thread)!
New WordPress, new WP/blog theme (needs work).
What the heck???????

Screenshot 2023-08-16 222159.png   

Getting this every other click - if I page back and go again everything is ok

Help me Obi-wan  @Like Ra you're my only hope....

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,118 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,322 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,822 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,147 11 Sep 2006, 00:04