Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Hot 8D High Waist Oil Shiny Tights For Women Lingerie Hot Ultrathin 1-Line Gloss Sexy Pantyhose Sheer Nylon Stockings Medias
$6.03-9%

latex zentai
Sexy Men Colorful Faux Latex PU Bodysuit Cosplay Wetlook Maid Tights Zentai Full Body Cover Bodysuit Night Club Outfits Leotard
$116.55-50%

bondage device
New Small Metal Chastity Cage Device BDSM Steel Hemispherical Penis Ring Chastity Belt Slave Bondage SM Sissy Gay Sex Toy 18+
$78.23

2023 chastity
New Upgrade Cobra Design Chastity Cage 정조대 2023 Cheating Prevention Penis Lock with 3 Size Cock Ring Chastity Belt Adult Sex Toy
$0.87-44%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Female Sexy Cross Bandage Backless Jumpsuits Fashion Solid Color Casual Fitness Sportswear For Women 2023 New
$47.18-20%

jialuowei
JIALUOWEI New Ponyplay Style 7inch High Heel Platform Knee High Fetish Boots Size36-46
$1290.46-37%

leg binder
Nylon Pelvis Support Strap:Breathable Postnatal Pelvic Binder Secure Fracture Corrector Tailbone Protection Adjustable
$90.58-27%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
I use FF (v 40.0.3) , win 7
I'll download chrome some day and try it, but I ain't no fan of google.
Strange, I also use firefox (different versions, different systems). Any proxy servers in between? Or funny extensions?
Added favicon (LR on the left side of the side name in the browser tabs). What do you think?
(13 Sep 2015, 13:22 )Like Ra Wrote: Strange, I also use firefox (different versions, different systems). Any proxy servers in between? Or funny extensions?

No proxy.
I use adblock and ghostery, but those 2 never gave me problems (up till now?)
Yes, they are fine. I wonder if you are indeed "lucky" to be exactly in time with the crashes, upgrades, and restarts 😁
Who knows 😊 Usually I'm not not known for my luck, rather vice versa.

You have an favicon for your site! Nice, I missed that.
BTW, HHVM crashed again (and automatically restarted) in the morning at 05:51 GMT:

Sep 15 05:51 stacktrace.22933.log

😕
Just look at these $#&$&*@ site rippers:

rippers-20150916.png   

Without HHVM, the site would be down all day today.  If only I could run HHVM in repository authoritative mode, the CPU load would be several times lower...

Still, I've done a good job 😉
Heyho,

if that traffic somehow has a pattern (known spambot/botnet/whatever), maybe you should check whether fail2ban could be used to solve this - if you're familiar with regexes, you can match that against the logfile and block the incoming packets using IPTables or so. You could also import a blocklist (Spamhaus for example) into that....
Had to do that myself with an old project of mine - saved me from having to get a more expensive server though, so was worth the effort.
BTW, nice favicon you got!

Regards

madscientist
No, in this case they were real users from t-ipconnect.de 😁 The IP-addresses are dynamic, so blocking has a limited effect.

(16 Sep 2015, 21:25 )madscientist Wrote: BTW, nice favicon you got!
(15 Sep 2015, 08:54 )herrpee Wrote: You have an favicon for your site! Nice, I missed that.

Thanks guys, finally made it three days ago:

(13 Sep 2015, 21:36 )Like Ra Wrote: Added favicon

Was too lazy to draw it by hand, though. Will probably redo it .. later ... 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,100 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,246 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,799 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,143 11 Sep 2006, 00:04