Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Bondage Costumes
$12.05-20%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Letter Print Contrast Color Long Sleeve Zipper Hoodie Sports Yoga Suit Gym Leggings Pants Activewear For Women
$79.50-30%

lip plump
Lip Plump Serum Increase Lips Elasticity Instant Volumising Essential Oil Reduce Fine Lines Moisturizing Nourish Sexy Lip Care
$25.99

anime bondage
Sexy Bunny Mask Alluring Anime Rabbit Ears Ears Bondage Mask Princess Rabbit Headband Christmas Gift
$3.23-34%

rubber cosplay
Belial The Demon Mask Devil Latex Cosplay Costume Props Masks Gloves Halloween
$12.70

XCKNY
XCKNY new oil glossy men T-shaped trousers sexy glossy pants bikini high split sport swim pants bottoming underpants men thongs
$29.83-39%

latex catsuit
Sexy Army Green Latex Fetish Catsuit with Front Crotch Zip Rubber Jumpsuit Imitation Uniform Bodysuit w/o Hood Socks Gloves
$120.99-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Serious Troubles caused by your fetishes
(13 Feb 2022, 02:58 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: pools in France have always retained mandatory usage of 'speedos', banning baggy swimshorts....
On the positive side:
- in fact, there are two kind of pools: recreational (that's where he "speedos" were banned) and sportive (that's, most likely, where the baggy shorts were banned in France)
- it's getting better on the beaches - "speedos" are back even amongst the youth.
(12 Feb 2022, 14:37 )MIWSTIUS Wrote:
(12 Feb 2022, 03:35 )Like Ra Wrote: I was younger, I felt bolder, the society was more tolerant.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I sense a deeper personal background history in that statement, specifically one of disappointment.
... that I feel more courage now, at nearly age 44.
... that Mark Bryan guy in Germany and his skirt + high heels lifestyle he's got going on at age...

I think, age can make a big difference. After a couple of decades of real life you know, that most silly situations leave you quite unharmed. You also have a better understanding of consequences and you also start to realise that life is not forever. In short, you worry less and know more, so you can spend more time doing stuff instead of questioning it.

(12 Feb 2022, 22:55 )Culmor Wrote: Not that I push boundaries in public but the impression I have is that society is far, far, far more tolerant than it was ten or twenty (dare I say forty?) years ago.
Society might be, but many individuals aren't. And they can voice their opinions much easier today, while not many people bother to mention their approval. It is probably a matter of perception.
By the way, unlike I said before, I had serious trouble because of my fetishes, but not in public. I had a lot of fighting with myself because of it, thought, I was not normal, perhaps needed therapy etc. I simply felt really bad about it. In the meantime I know better, also thanks to the internet, where finally I discovered, that I am in good company! Age helped too, because I noticed, that being different is not automatically a bad thing.
(14 Feb 2022, 21:00 )Strappado Wrote: thanks to the internet, where finally I discovered, that I am in good company!
Oooohhh yes! It was such a revelation!!!!
(15 Feb 2022, 00:24 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Feb 2022, 21:00 )Strappado Wrote: thanks to the internet, where finally I discovered, that I am in good company!
Oooohhh yes! It was such a revelation!!!!

But sadly, this video shows one of those ways how just one individual can totally fuck it up for all of us::

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi0DqZEEXI8
I agree.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of people just like him out there.
It pretty much ruins our fun and makes others wary of us.
This is why I really don’t trust internet dating sites. You never know what’s going to happen. As this looks like a setup for a tv show or revenge.
(17 Apr 2024, 17:09 )Tinker D Wrote: I agree.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of people just like him out there.
It pretty much ruins our fun and makes others wary of us.
This is why I really don’t trust internet dating sites. You never know what’s going to happen. As this looks like a setup for a tv show or revenge.

I mean, I get the ' expose a child predator' concept - but especially on youtube such a video  title is damning. On a subconscious level the general public will now see every leggings guy as a freakin' child molester.
More so a reply generally to some of the other comments in this thread, I don’t think society has grown less tolerant more so it is that many things that were previously unheard of in the general public and thus not really cared about have become popular enough that people know about them and several have become targets in the eyes of politicians.

Men’s presentation and male cross-dressing for example has become a target because it is both related to issues of gender transitioning and of “manliness”, both of which are hot button topics for especially American conservatives (American politics has a large influence on global politics). Transgender people (post surgery) cannot have kids, are unlikely to fit the mold of a traditional unquestioning man and due to how lines were drawn with conservative Christians and gay people also ended up on the other side of the conflict. Before Trans people, femboys, drag and other things were popular no one really thought much about it and drew philosophical and moral lines, someone looking at you wearing a speedo or spandex would simply find it unusual but not link it to any kind of ideology or political stance. Now that they have become more commonplace conservatives speak out against it and decry it as the destruction of masculinity, thus when someone conservative sees you wearing something that can be construed as non-conforming they make assumptions and judgement. On a more general level I think society made plenty of progress in the last 20 years or so but progress is always a bit of push and pull, I suspect that currently we are in a bit of a pushback situation.

As for the pedo with leggings, it’s just an easy blow. Everyone wants to find ways to differentiate themselves from those they hate and find evil, and they use whatever they can find, even if it has nothing to do with their actions. Being short, fat, ugly, bald, a specific race, a specific faith, their job, how much sex they have, their wealth, the length of their dick. If he hadn’t been wearing leggings, they would have just titled it as “Creepy middle-aged bald guy goes to meet young girl!”. It’s how people try to justify their feeling to others without answering uncomfortable questions like whether or not the person had a reason for what they did or if what they did was less choice and more so for some biological/neurological reason.
I won't say I ever got into trouble because of my fetishes, on the other hand the most I practice them in public is either wearing leggings in the gym or wearing them while going hiking. So no big deal. The best thing was this chick we go to the gym together told me my ass looks good in leggings.

Even when I go shopping at woman's boutique's for leggings & stuff, never had a bad experience. Only once the sales lady asked me if I was gay. Told her: nope, just like women's leggings.
(23 Apr 2024, 07:51 )latexballet Wrote: on the other hand, the most I practice them in public is either wearing leggings in the gym or wearing them while going hiking.

See, that's the thing.

When I made the decision to wear leggings, I made it a point to simply make them part of my streetwear fits in public - not related to any sports/exercise. (although I did eventually start wearing them for morning jogging too).

I felt, I really shouldn't have to play the sports-excuse card to wear leggings. I also don't want to make "concessions" such as limiting the style of leggings to inconspicuous black matte/cotton style leggings - I settle for nothing less than ultra shiny leggings 80's spandex style such as Leohex, MJINM, Aesco, etc.

It's a funny scenario though, because the moment I started wearing leggings, I had aeady migrated from liberal Europe, to a relatively conservative south-east Asian country. But despite that environment change, I haven't had a single negative experience with leggings in public. (naturally, you do get the occasional stares, pointing fingers and giggles)
Of course, I do make sure to style them in a non-provocative manner, e.g. long t-shirt. I can't really participate in the fashion layering game, because of the hot climate.

So, seeing idiots like that child molester making the uphill battle potentially harder for all of us, is a bit depressing.Especially in the contemporary fashion era that pushes super wide baggy pants.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Why do we have fetishes? Kinks? Traits? Like Ra 54 17,045 29 Oct 2023, 12:15
Last Post: VulpineFoxs
Strange, rare and weird fetishes Like Ra 31 14,035 18 May 2022, 05:57
Last Post: Lancer
What to do with fetishes? Like Ra 18 4,475 20 Apr 2021, 00:07
Last Post: Like Ra
Cheap fetishes Tinker D 7 1,542 02 Mar 2020, 20:14
Fetishes in society Vacbedbound 2 2,287 16 Nov 2019, 02:51

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , BondageGreen (1) , Culmor (1) , Lancer (1) , latexballet (2) , Like Ra (6) , MIWSTIUS (10) , Strappado (5) , subyasha (1) , thominhose (1) , Tinker D (3) , Will90MeeG (1)