Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy tights oily silky round neck vest suit Yoga Leotards 7-point length pants tights unisex oversized swimsuit
$87.12-41%

speerise
Adult Scoop Neck Dancewear Gymnastics Dance Leotard Long Sleeve Women Nylon Biketard Spandex Ballet Practice Clothes Large Size
$149.56-35%

panty girdle
High Waist Shaper Panties Hip Buttock Lifter Belly Control Shorts Sexy Lace Shapewear Slimming Girdles Women Intimate Underwear
$20.52

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy briefs sexy solid lustrous bikini smooth high waist tights oil silky Sports shorts shaped gymnastic underwear
$51.62-67%

amoresy
AMORESY new shiny and shiny competitive diving suit one-piece hot spring is thin and even the feet pull forward tight swimsuit
$60.35

silicone bodysuit
Silicone Realistic Artificial False Fake Muscle BodySuit Belly Body Simulation Men's Chest Male Cosplay Crossdressers
$434.27-40%

sissy femboy
New Ghost Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Discreet Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Ring Male With 3 Size
$30.03-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 2.0 release
(01 Jul 2010, 13:29 )mindphuk Wrote: Hmm cool program but my Antivir alerts me that it contains malware "SPR/AutiIt.Gen"?

The current version of the tray opener, or the one I uploaded into the forum? My Symantec did not say anything.
The alert appears the same on all downloads. RS, Mediafire and Forum.

I can not open it because Antivir blocks it from being opened. I read somewhere that this alert is a generic for unknown viruses triggered by functions in a program that either tries to read user data or has an algorithm to run batch scripts or something.
This might not be harmful since there are alot of legitime purposes for these functions, maybe it's even some default include by the compiler, however when Antivir at moderate settings alerts, there might be a way to change a certain setting or function to prevent the alert.
Hmmm ... Will try with McAfee later today.
I will post the source code for anyone who wants to improve it and check that it has not any malicious code.
I'm using Panda Cloud antivirus and Microsoft Security Essentials and they let me work fine with the program.
mindphuk, what antivirus software are you using?
http://www.mediafire.com/?znz3myzreyt

This is the source code for Version 2.0.

It has the comments on Spanish (will translate tomorrow for anyone who wants to improve the program)

In some minuts I will also upload the images needed to compile the program as the original one (this program is writted on autoit. to download please visit: http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/index.shtml

Maybe it may make the program work for anyone that got error messages if they compile the program on they own system.

Edit:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4ogtmghm2mm
Here are packed all the images and the sounds that the program uses. The way to compile it is just copy all to C😕 and compile using the full version of SciTE with F7

And here we have all the .au3 scripts that must be copied on the Include's folder of autoit installation
http://www.mediafire.com/?jk5cnyzjidn
Funny thing... Can AutoIt operate USB/serial devices? The imagination is boiling...
I am using Avira Antivir Personal.

@querty: I didn't expect you to include virus or malware in your program, its just the problem that I can not use it while Antivir is watching.
(02 Jul 2010, 07:52 )mindphuk Wrote: I am using Avira Antivir Personal.

@querty: I didn't expect you to include virus or malware in your program, its just the problem that I can not use it while Antivir is watching.

Don't worry, I always wanted to publish the source. 😉

I expected to do it with the program finished (by now there are some functions that doesn't work, like the ones that opens the tray when the laptop has low battery, or the ones that when the laptop is going to be forced to reboot it also opens the tray).

On autoit forums they talk about antivirs and the exes created with autoit:
http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index....opic=34658

Greets from Spain
Uh... seeing the postings in the autoit forums being from 2006 and the problem still exists, I don't get much hope that this will be solved in the AV detectors soon😕

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Selfbondage Blowjob Trainer Beta Release 0.5 qwertybcn121 10 24,972 16 Aug 2022, 03:30
Last Post: MinnMan99
Beta Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0 qwertybcn121 20 33,703 20 Oct 2018, 16:03
Last Post: Tinker D
Selfbondage Color Finder 1.0 (New release method) qwertybcn121 10 14,786 06 Apr 2011, 14:32
Last Post: qwertybcn121
Selfbondage CD Tray Opener Simple version 1.6 qwertybcn121 0 7,104 10 Mar 2011, 17:35
Selfbondage CD Tray Opener Simple Version qwertybcn121 0 6,946 11 Nov 2010, 10:02

Contributors: Like Ra (9) , MetaSteel (1) , mindphuk (4) , mrlatex99 (1) , qwertybcn121 (10) , RickB (1)