Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

roanyer
RANYER Crossdressing Breast Forms Shemale Silicone E Cup East West Shape Transgender Cosplay Larger Boobs For Crossdresser
$617.10-57%

sexye doll
SEXYE 170cm 리얼돌 여성 전신 Realistic 오나홀 Silicone Love Doll Implanted Hair Breasts Full Body doll여자인형실물 Sex Doll for Men
$4919.86-60%

latex zentai
Men Sexy Wetlook Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Bodysuit Hot Erotic Lingerie zentai gay fetish Wear pvc costume Open Crotch Clubwear
$202.82-15%

transparent panties
2Pcs/Set Sexy Women Lace Panties Low Waist G-String Underwear Solid Hollow Out Transparent Thong Female Soft Breathable Lingerie
$2.75

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Super Long Crotch Thigh Boots Unisex High Heel Rount Toe Fetish Boot Custom Shaft Length 80Cm Inside/110Cm Outside
$344.85-31%

pueraria mirifica
Bigger Breast & Buttocks And Hips Enlargement Pure Pueraria Mirifica Extract Complex - Aguaje, Maca Powder 5000 Mg 5 Pcs/bag
$115.56-21%

lobudek
Glitter Mirror Rhinestone Waistcoat Sequin Crystal Vest Coat For Male Singer Bar Concert Stage Performance Drummer Dance Costume
$121.00-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Bondage Art
I can't believe the artist has decided to stay away for a while, this comic is the most exciting I've seen.
(26 Oct 2020, 21:49 )AnaSeintss Wrote: I can't believe the artist
Which one?
(15 Jan 2020, 23:12 )Like Ra Wrote: The full story now:

Tozum, I loved that comic
(26 Oct 2020, 21:59 )AnaSeintss Wrote: Tozum, I loved that comic

Are you talking about the Rats comic? That's my absolute favorite.
(26 Oct 2020, 22:10 )essanym Wrote:
(26 Oct 2020, 21:59 )AnaSeintss Wrote: Tozum, I loved that comic

Are you talking about the Rats comic?  That's my absolute favorite.

I know, and there is neither a second part nor a sequel by another artist.
Selfbondage fun by JanVanh (in collaboration with selfbondage-shop)

18-downstairs_by_janvanh_self-bondage.jpg   

Nice shoes!

The staircase post is missing something ... 😋

Oh... There is a fix!

19-downstairs_by_janvanh_self-bondage_plug_version.jpg   
"That's the way you do it!"

self-bondage-art-230_ice_time-lock_handcuffs_bathroom.png   

Rather, that's the way I did it 😋
Mini-comics: "Self-Arguing" 

Author: https://www.deviantart.com/reptileye

"Anaya decides to rest for a while after some work... and what better way than restraining herself and put her body to work too."

self-arguing-01-self-bondage.jpg     self-arguing-02-self-bondage.jpg     self-arguing-03-self-bondage.jpg     self-arguing-04-self-bondage.jpg     self-arguing-05-self-bondage.jpg   
I remember finding this comic a little while ago, and it hit a bit close to home, honestly. Admittedly, this is one of the reasons I don't keep an actual mirror in my bedroom.

I aeady have this nagging voice in my head trying to make me feel bad for what I enjoy, and I feel like just seeing how I look would give that voice more fuel. I much rather enjoy the sensation and just replace my self image with the one in my imagination. Probably one of the reasons I also like to put a blindfold on for solo sessions.

The technique she uses is one I could pull off and would probably enjoy. I just don't know if I'd be that good at making a loose enough wrist tie. Doesn't help I can't bend my arms up that high. 😣
(25 Feb 2021, 16:47 )Lucas Gryvon Wrote: Doesn't help I can't bend my arms up that high. 😣
Just use the SRD or a rope ratchet 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A little bit more self-bondage Art madjack 1 7,898 14 Jan 2008, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra