Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal balls
YEAIN Liquid Silicone Anal Beads Balls Butt Plug Sex Toys Anal Trainer Prostate Massager Masturbation Adult 18+ Erotic Products
$170.36-4%

penis pump
3 Size Physical Penile Exerciser Dick Extender Vacuum Penis Pump Enlargement Belt Penis Stretcher Cup Adult Sex Toys For Men Gay
$16.01

crossdress
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$20.56-30%

transparent panties
Transparent Lace Ladies Panties Low Waist Seamless Pajamas Briefs Fashion Wear Womens Pants for Women
$15.97

mouth gag
Stainless Steel Dental Mouth Retractor Orthodontic Opener Oral Dental Mouth Retractor Molt Gag Surgical Instruments Tool
$169.74-55%

steel bondage
2023 Upgrade HT-V5 Steel Male Chastity Device Click & Lock Metal Cock Cage 성인용풍 남성용품 BDSM Bondage Sex Toys for Man Chastity Belt
$69.89-40%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Leather Shorts Royal Wolf Sportswear Shaping Shorts Women's Athletic Shorts Yoga Short Pants Athletics
$48.39-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Bondage Art
I quite liked these two which amusingly capture the perils of self-bondage:

dbiue8g-07e491d3-df7c-4dd9-bbaf-3ebf8756724e.png    - always lock your doors before starting a session....

dddfrk0-73445ac1-d647-4650-b152-c2a936076e0e.png    - check your programming! 

Enjoy

MJ
(02 Jul 2020, 10:02 )madjack Wrote: check your programming! 
The whole story: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...2#pid39142 😉
(02 Jul 2020, 15:23 )Like Ra Wrote:
(02 Jul 2020, 10:02 )madjack Wrote: check your programming! 
The whole story: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...2#pid39142 😉

Ahhh... there's nothing new in the world anymore  😁 

MJ
(03 Mar 2020, 21:15 )madjack Wrote: I like these two:
[attachment=39251] - (animated) the ultimate self-bondage chair? If only....
[attachment=39252] - looks like the start of a fun session
Enjoy
MJ

Do you happen to have a source on the first (animated) gif? (the chair) Who made the animation and where?
(14 Jul 2020, 15:53 )orimorii Wrote:
(03 Mar 2020, 21:15 )madjack Wrote: I like these two:
- (animated) the ultimate self-bondage chair? If only....
- looks like the start of a fun session
Enjoy
MJ

Do you happen to have a source on the first (animated) gif? (the chair) Who made the animation and where?

Hi @orimorii 

Sorry to say that I haven't - which is unusual as I try to keep track of my 'finds'.

I suspect this may have come from bdsmlr.com (It's not from Tumblr, I know that) or else it was a random find using Bing (but I can't reproduce it, so suspect not). I've retraced my steps on Deviantart.com too, but nothing found there either. 

MJ
What about Google image search?
(15 Jul 2020, 16:06 )Like Ra Wrote: What about Google image search?

Hopeless, as was the Bing option  😟 

The drawing style is very familiar and I was, for a while, sure I'd track down the artist - but no luck at all.

I'll keep investigating and post here if I do discover anything
 download.jpg   

MJ
Not intended as self-bondage by the artist, but clearly has a self-bondage potential (sans explosives, please)

self-bondage-art-228_ice.png   
Was this one posted aeady? Any ideas if this is doable?

selfbondage_tutorial-01.png   
Hmm, I have a hard time figuring how they propose to make the second "between arm and body" turn, but it reminds me of some self-rope tie I make.

I see 2 weakness thought
- if you lock the first strap too tight, you might end up with nerve damage as I did while if you lock it too weak, you'll be able to pull it down.
- This one might be an advantage to some but the hand will be very low and not really tight up with the body wrap.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A little bit more self-bondage Art madjack 1 7,866 14 Jan 2008, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra