Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

high waist faux leather
Nerazzurri Autumn Long Cool Green Pu Leather Trench Coat for Women Sashes Single Breasted Stylish Luxury Designer Clothes 2022
$111.80-40%

penis pump
Acrylic Adult Penis Pump Manual Penis Enlarger Sex Toy For Men Vacuum Pump Male Masturbation Penis Extender Trainer Sex Product
$142.68

stainless steel penis
Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Steel Leather Hanrness Cock Rings Adjustable Penis Rings Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys For Gay
$23.68

latex rubber handmade
Latex Catsuit Rubber Bodysuit Gummi Men Tights Sports Handmade Clothes With Front Zipper Top And Shorts
$187.55-50%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Comfortable Mesh See-Through Sexy Low-Cut Triangle Cup Erotic Back Lingerie Four-Piece Suit Onlyfans
$32.31-54%

bondage body
B.CYQZ Sexy Body Bondage Women Full Harness Bdsm Tights Lingerie Goth PU Leather Accessories Suspenders Clothing Rave Underwear
$24.87

steel bondage
Stainless Steel Male Cock Ring Metal Penis Ring Restraint Chastity Cage Penis Sleeve Male Penis Bondage Hollow Out Cock Cage
$3.99-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
ā‚¬23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Bondage Art
(10 Aug 2019, 15:18 )The inspector Wrote: drawing ideas on paper
Have you got a scanner? Actually, a smartphone photo can also do the trick šŸ˜‰

(10 Aug 2019, 15:18 )The inspector Wrote: But I hate to think how many hours a week
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/User-The-inspector
Time Spent Online: 2 Days, 17 Hours, 49 Minutes and counting!

(10 Aug 2019, 15:18 )The inspector Wrote: But I hate to think
Let's reframe: "I love to think how many hours a week I will spend reading this forum! (and posting!)" šŸ˜Š
(10 Aug 2019, 15:28 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(10 Aug 2019, 15:18 )TheĀ inspector Wrote: drawing ideas on paper
Have you got a scanner? Actually, a smartphone photo can also do the trick šŸ˜‰
I may treat you to some when I get five minutes. šŸ˜
Another backup release idea by Luctem. One issue - the nasty liquid can be spilled on the expensive clothes, by accidentally pulling on the string while bound. Or even while setting the whole system up.

self-bondage-art-220_backup_release.png   
I would love to see the sketches you draw up.
(11 Aug 2019, 23:29 )JackWong25 Wrote: I would love to see the sketches you draw up.
Me? I don't draw šŸ˜Š
Sorry, was referring to the Inspectors sketches.
Self-bondage scenario of the day! You can make it as tight or challenging as you want šŸ˜‹

self-bondage-art-221_scenario.png   
Whilst on the subject of the art of 'self-bondage basics' there is one thing that always annoys me above all others and that is when I'm presented with a 'self-bondage' scene (art, photo or video) that is just plain impossible in real life.

Take this one as an example:

ddbyu1d-b4959ca9-cd20-4fd1-a175-78a376861db1.jpg   

We are expected to believe that our heroine has set up the webcam and placed herself in bondage, only to discover the cat has made off with her escape keys. Nothing too much wrong with that script, but look at the actual bondage! I'm afraid I can see no logical way in which she can either have fastened herself in it like that or, even if she did, how she would ever be able to free herself, cat thief or not!

MJ
(12 Aug 2019, 15:53 )madjack Wrote: Whilst on the subject of the art of 'self-bondage basics' there is one thing that always annoys me above all others and that is when I'm presented with a 'self-bondage' scene (art, photo or video) that is just plain impossible in real life.

We are expected to believe that our heroine has set up the webcam and placed herself in bondage, only to discover the cat has made off with her escape keys. Nothing too much wrong with that script, but look at the actual bondage! I'm afraid I can see no logical way in which she can either have fastened herself in it like that or, even if she did, how she would ever be able to free herself, cat thief or not!

MJ
Totally agree. Until you try stuff you donā€™t realise how difficult it can be to get bound as you intended.Ā Ā Although on a side note I really want that hogtie trainer in the picture.
(12 Aug 2019, 17:09 )TheĀ inspector Wrote:
(12 Aug 2019, 15:53 )madjack Wrote: Whilst on the subject of the art of 'self-bondage basics' there is one thing that always annoys me above all others and that is when I'm presented with a 'self-bondage' scene (art, photo or video) that is just plain impossible in real life.

MJ
Totally agree. Until you try stuff you donā€™t realise how difficult it can be to get bound as you intended.Ā Ā Although on a side note I really want that hogtie trainer in the picture.
That trainer does seem like fun. It would be slightly believable if the only part that was locked were the last cuffs rather than all of them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A little bit more self-bondage Art madjack 1 7,896 14 Jan 2008, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra