Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex zentai
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$197.47

1d oil stockings
Sexy Men 1D Oil Shiny Pantyhose Sheer See Through U Convex Pouch Stockings Sexy Glossy Pantyhose Tights Plus Size
$8.86-50%

ultra shimmery tights
Women Ladies Glitter Shiny Glossy Sheer to Waist Ultra Shimmer / Shimmery Footed Dance Tights
$54.69

crossdress fetish latex
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$180.29

stainless steel penis
Male Heavy Duty BDSM Stainless steel Ball Scrotum Stretcher metal penis bondage Cock Ring Delay ejaculation male new Sex Toy men
$17.38

oil shiny bodycon
Halter Bodysuit For Women Sexy Backless Hollow Out Sleeveless Tops Thong Oil Shiny Glossy Bodycon Shaperwear Bodysuit Lingerie
$10.94-50%

urethral plug
FRRK Metal Sounding Urethral Catheter Dilator Horse Eye Stimulation Adult Sex Toys for Men Steel Penis Plug Male Masturbator
$14.98-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Self-Bondage Art
I like your thinking. It make everything much more clear (and a bit visible in front of my swimsuit with shiny tights underneath) 😋

(01 Jul 2016, 18:22 )madjack Wrote: the rope around her waist prevents her reaching the knots to free her arms and legs. Only when the ice melts and releases the waist rope will she be able to undo those other knots.
Hm... Indeed 😉
The perils of self-bondage, you never know who might discover you..

tumblr_o9u946c6ia1relswxo1_1280.jpg    - If she'd added a blindfold this would have been very different?

MJ
(01 Jul 2016, 18:36 )Like Ra Wrote: I like your thinking. It make everything much more clear (and a bit visible in front of my swimsuit with shiny tights underneath) 😋

(01 Jul 2016, 18:22 )madjack Wrote: the rope around her waist prevents her reaching the knots to free her arms and legs. Only when the ice melts and releases the waist rope will she be able to undo those other knots.
Hm... Indeed 😉

would that be possible to do as SB. I've been having lovely dreams being tied up like this 😊
some more...

1468579861098.jpg    - interesting bath predicament, not sure of the significance - any ideas/suggestions?
 tumblr_nhi2p2AJAv1tfdedho1_500.jpg    - I always suspected Snow White had hidden depths, any girl who hangs around with 7 dwarfs isn't that innocent! So self-gagging shouldn't come as a surprise..

Enjoy

MJ
(19 Jul 2016, 14:19 )madjack Wrote: interesting bath predicament, not sure of the significance - any ideas/suggestions?
Not sure why the water is needed here.
 self-bondage-art-204.jpg   
two more for your delight:

self_bondage_in_the_dungeon_by_plasma_dragon-dafp4fl.jpg    - the long wait
 tumblr_o9b3tnGNkU1sp2hafo2_540.jpg    - need some help with this one, I think it is part of a series but can't locate the rest. I also would love to know what is written(there could be a great new technique in here)

MJ
(26 Sep 2016, 12:11 )madjack Wrote: two more for your delight:

- the long wait
- need some help with this one, I think it is part of a series but can't locate the rest. I also would love to know what is written(there could be a great new technique in here)

MJ

No Translation but the whole series:

http://hogtiesam.tumblr.com/post/1465619...9%87-could
(26 Sep 2016, 12:36 )jtr765 Wrote:
(26 Sep 2016, 12:11 )madjack Wrote: two more for your delight:

- the long wait
- need some help with this one, I think it is part of a series but can't locate the rest. I also would love to know what is written(there could be a great new technique in here)

MJ

No Translation but the whole series:

http://hogtiesam.tumblr.com/post/1465619...9%87-could

Brilliant! Thank you 😁

So, this looks like a variant on a self-bondage tie I've seen before.

What is new is the use of padlocks, which look very interesting. Some of the detail is puzzling without a translation - why is 50 degrees important for the arms? Are both arms behind her back or only one? Why is the cuff for on her left wrist?

MJ
Google Translate expectedly spat out a pile of garbage.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A little bit more self-bondage Art madjack 1 7,901 14 Jan 2008, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra