Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

glossy body suit
AMORESY Sexy shiny tights oil glossy smooth casual running Jumpsuit Yoga casual pantyhose sexy backless sportswear
$34.94

mummy bondage
Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Zentai Tights
$14.06

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfits Melody Leather Leggings Push Up Sports Tights Women's Pants Made of Eco-Leather NON-ANIMAL Brown Pants
$55.83-14%

arm binder
1SET #91-045 607-90/KHF91045 Moving Arm / Binder Bracket FIT FOR PFAFF 545 1245 1525
$120.99-15%

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask 111) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silica Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41

rubber latex dress
Women Sleeveless Latex Dress Rubber Dress Latex Minikleid customized
$87.12-7%

crossdress cosplay female
Medieval Punk Dress Cosplay Halloween Costumes Women's Court Rave Party Crossdressing Princess Female Victorian Tank Top Robe
$33.16-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Bondage Art
Yea, that could work.
I think a new thread needs to be started. The Title could be called
My Life in a Latex Dimenchion.

A latex man with his latex wife, two latex kids and. Latex dog.
Living in a Latex house on a latex lot in a latex town, with two latex cars just outside latex city, but just a few miles from Rubberdome.

Ok, there is my start.
What can you all add?
(05 Oct 2015, 23:38 )Tinker D Wrote: I think a new thread needs to be started.
Just create a new thread in the Latex forum 😁
Don't see it yet.
OH, you want ME to create the new thread.
Ok, I'll give it a try. Not real good in the Latex Dept.
In my mind there is a self-bondage story behind this image:

tumblr_n4jjz9PpwS1r8qtdso1_500.jpg   

She had given up on finding the perfect human partner for her bondage fantasies and was frustrated by the lack of real helplessness she achieved in her self-bondage session. Therefor she had decided instead to invest her yearly bonus in the latest 'sex-bot' being sold by Mircohard, along with some additional hardware options.

However, locked into the vertical vacuum bed and being brought to her 14th orgasm, she was only just realising that setting the sex-bot parameters to 'Surprise me - Bondage - Non-penetrate - Orgasms' and duration to 'Random' may not have been the best option for a first robot assisted self-bondage session....

MJ
And that brings us back to the AI topic ... 😉
(09 Oct 2015, 15:01 )Like Ra Wrote: And that brings us back to the AI topic ... 😉

Maybe... but it would still work with  a set of (admittedly) complex, non-AI,  pre-programmed functions and safety protocols... not that I've fantasised about this at all.... Blush

MJ
This has got to be self-bondage?

tumblr_nvci8y5iXC1sv84nco1_540.jpg    - just look at the way she's holding that rope

MJ
In my mind this is animated self-bondage art:

tumblr_niwm6nbBdK1u0fu8uo1_400.gif     tumblr_niwm6nbBdK1u0fu8uo2_400.gif    - our hero has placed himself in self bondage after firstly setting up this cock tormenting device. It is programmed to run for 1minute every 10 minutes, which is just long enough to bring him to the brink of orgasm but not long enough to actually cum. it'll take 2hrs for the ice-lock to melt....

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A little bit more self-bondage Art madjack 1 7,897 14 Jan 2008, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra