Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Womens Shiny Black Unitard With Yoga Stirrups One Piece Tank Jumpsuit Rompers Adult Spandex Bodysuit Sport No Zipper
$32.65-38%

exotic lingerie
Women's Thong Underwear Low Waist Seamless Briefs Sexy Threaded Cotton Panties Temptation G-String Underpants Exotic Lingerie
$2.13

hypnosis device
Hand-held Sleep Aid Device Smart Microcurrent Holding Sleep Instrument Intelligent Sleep Device Hypnosis Hand Massager Insomnia
$25.86-38%

laigzem
LAIGZEM SUPER Women Thigh High Boots Pointed Toe Faux Leather Over Knne High Boots Ladies Female Shoes Woman Big Size 42 45 47
$127.09-37%

time lock bondage
Digital Time Lock Bondage Timer Switch Fetish Electronic Timer BDSM Restraints Sex Toys For Couples Accessories Adult Game
$18.90

negative chastity
2024 New Ultra Small Negative Chastity Cage Male BDSM Bondage Penis Lock with Size 5 Cock Ring Anti-Cheating Chastity Device 18
$24.44-47%

shiny stockings
Womens Glossy See-through Stockings Ultra Thin Oil Shiny Solid Color Elastic Sheer Thigh High Socks Sexy Hosiery Lingerie
$3.44

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Bondage Art
I can't believe the artist has decided to stay away for a while, this comic is the most exciting I've seen.
(26 Oct 2020, 21:49 )AnaSeintss Wrote: I can't believe the artist
Which one?
(15 Jan 2020, 23:12 )Like Ra Wrote: The full story now:

Tozum, I loved that comic
(26 Oct 2020, 21:59 )AnaSeintss Wrote: Tozum, I loved that comic

Are you talking about the Rats comic? That's my absolute favorite.
(26 Oct 2020, 22:10 )essanym Wrote:
(26 Oct 2020, 21:59 )AnaSeintss Wrote: Tozum, I loved that comic

Are you talking about the Rats comic?  That's my absolute favorite.

I know, and there is neither a second part nor a sequel by another artist.
Selfbondage fun by JanVanh (in collaboration with selfbondage-shop)

18-downstairs_by_janvanh_self-bondage.jpg   

Nice shoes!

The staircase post is missing something ... 😋

Oh... There is a fix!

19-downstairs_by_janvanh_self-bondage_plug_version.jpg   
"That's the way you do it!"

self-bondage-art-230_ice_time-lock_handcuffs_bathroom.png   

Rather, that's the way I did it 😋
Mini-comics: "Self-Arguing" 

Author: https://www.deviantart.com/reptileye

"Anaya decides to rest for a while after some work... and what better way than restraining herself and put her body to work too."

self-arguing-01-self-bondage.jpg     self-arguing-02-self-bondage.jpg     self-arguing-03-self-bondage.jpg     self-arguing-04-self-bondage.jpg     self-arguing-05-self-bondage.jpg   
I remember finding this comic a little while ago, and it hit a bit close to home, honestly. Admittedly, this is one of the reasons I don't keep an actual mirror in my bedroom.

I aeady have this nagging voice in my head trying to make me feel bad for what I enjoy, and I feel like just seeing how I look would give that voice more fuel. I much rather enjoy the sensation and just replace my self image with the one in my imagination. Probably one of the reasons I also like to put a blindfold on for solo sessions.

The technique she uses is one I could pull off and would probably enjoy. I just don't know if I'd be that good at making a loose enough wrist tie. Doesn't help I can't bend my arms up that high. 😣
(25 Feb 2021, 16:47 )Lucas Gryvon Wrote: Doesn't help I can't bend my arms up that high. 😣
Just use the SRD or a rope ratchet 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A little bit more self-bondage Art madjack 1 7,879 14 Jan 2008, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra