Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Shiny Metallic Unitards Stirrups Dance Wear Gymnastics Leotards Boys Long Sleeve Stage Performance Costumes 2023
$24.08-39%

bondage body
Underwear Woman Pentagram Punk Harness Cage Bra Sexy Pastel Goth Body Harness Harajuku Bra Black Bondage Harness Bra Lingerie
$5.06

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electro Shock Anal Butt Plug Electric Estim Stimulation Sextoy bdsm Jump Eggs Prostate Massager Vibrator Sexy Toys For Couples
$7.34-40%

anime fetish
Latex Vacuum bed Latex Sleep Bed Bag Fetish Bondage Bodysuits Body Bag Vacuum Bed without Head Out and Frame Bed Only
$2178.00-50%

penis extender
Male Silicone Penis Pump Ring Extender Trainer Accessories Handle Piston Replace Pull Part Rubber Sleeve Adult Sex Toys for Men
$3.27

anime bdsm
BDSM words cloud Tapestry Aesthetic Room Decoration Aesthetics For Room Anime Decor Room Decorations Tapestry
$140.36-45%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Over Knee Boots Round Toe Side Zip Low Heels Boots Metallic Colors Ladies Shoes Woman Big Size 39 42 43 45 50 52
$152.45-37%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pengu Swimsuits
Also, I would like to mention that, seems like Pengu does offer custom swimsuits if you email them, but of course they charge an extra fee.
I'm currently contacting them to get their hydrasuit/water polo swimsuit with shoulder zippers. Waiting for their response regarding the price.
Apparently, we need a separate thread for Pengu.
(09 Nov 2023, 16:54 )kenwaynguyen Wrote: Also, I would like to mention that, seems like Pengu does offer custom swimsuits if you email them, but of course they charge an extra fee.
I'm currently contacting them to get their hydrasuit/water polo swimsuit with shoulder zippers. Waiting for their response regarding the price.

That would be absolutely awesome, I love shoulder zippers. Could you post it here, when you get a reply?
The perfect suit in the Pengu range to combine with a shoulder zipper is IMHO the Waterfly Hydrasuit. It's is classical competition suit material: Very thin, feels like paper (hence the name "paper suit"), extremely elastic and providing a lot of compression, i.e. you always feel that you're wearing a tight, high leg swuimsuit.
it has been 2 business days since I contacted Pengu. I have given them the info that they need: fabric, color, number of swimsuits.
They haven't contacted me back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos) Like Ra 309 307,956 16 May 2024, 23:15
Last Post: Like Ra
Pharfaite swimsuits Like Ra 35 10,349 10 Apr 2024, 21:24
Last Post: FagMan
Swimsuits SwimBond 65 15,161 09 Apr 2024, 00:05
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 27,305 20 Feb 2024, 05:32
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 156,626 15 Feb 2024, 17:21

Contributors: herrpee (1) , johngerners (2) , kenwaynguyen (3) , Like Ra (5) , MIWSTIUS (1) , unicast (1) , unlocal (1)