Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

darlingaga
Darlingaga Sweet Pink Korean Summer T-shirt Female Tie-Up Lace Patched Slim Top Tee Coquette Clothes Girls Cutecore Y2K Clothes
$22.26-50%

aoylisey
AOYLISEYWomen Turtleneck Dance Sleeveless Unitard for Adult Spandex Jumpsuits Suit One Piece gymnastic Bodysuits Men Dance Wear
$32.55-34%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken 2024 Summer New Brand Ankle Strap Sandal Women Thin High Heel Lace-Up Dress Pumps Shoes Outdoor Gladiator Sandals
$28.66

darlingaga
Darlingaga Y2K Frill Lace Trim Strap Mesh Top Camisole Retro Fashion Sexy Summer Crop Tops Female See Through Aesthetic Clothes
$25.63-50%

rolecos
ROLECOS In Stock Viper Cosplay Costume Game Valorant Viper Cosplay Costume Green Women Combat Uniform Halloween Party Outfit
$195.40-40%

speerise
SPEERISE Men Bodysuit Black Ballet Sleeveless Leotard Scoop Neck Nylon Dancewear Sportswear Gymnastics Leotard for GYM Workout
$153.52-34%

amoresy
AMORESY Fashion Men Shiny Satin Running Spandex Sleeveless Tights Sports Hurdle Vest Smooth Pullover Breathable Activewear Tops
$278.30

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pengu Swimsuits
I think I've found a swimsuit that might solve all the issues with zips. This model has a short shoulder zip.

http://www.pengu.at/?product=earth-sondermodell

waterpolo_swimsuit_pengu_earth_02.jpg     waterpolo_swimsuit_pengu_earth_03.jpg     waterpolo_swimsuit_pengu_earth_01.jpg   

A bit more expensive, than I would like to pay for it, but it might be my perfect yoga outfit.
won't the zipper start digging in your shoulder?
(07 Dec 2016, 13:32 )herrpee Wrote: won't the zipper start digging in your shoulder?
That's what I'm worrying about. I like these suits very tight.
A disadvantage of the back zipper is that it tends to pull down the neck line. That doesn't happen with shoulder zippered suits; they fit much better especially in very small sizes.
I happen to own one an original Speedo Aquablade Hydrasuit with shoulder entry. I don't find it less comfortable than any of my back zippers even though it's one of my tightest suits 😁 .
The zipper is a little bit tricky to close, though.
(06 Dec 2016, 23:16 )Like Ra Wrote: I think I've found a swimsuit that might solve all the issues with zips. This model has a short shoulder zip.

http://www.pengu.at/?product=earth-sondermodell

A bit more expensive, than I would like to pay for it, but it might be my perfect yoga outfit.

Now that they are offering larger sizes (as custom orders), I thought I'd give them a go, but it looks like they don't ship outside the EU.

Anyone had any luck getting them to ship to the USA?
It looks the amazing Austrian hydrasuits from Pengu, many with opening on left/right shoulder instead of back zipper, are back on eBay again.

pengu_hydrasuit-01.jpg     pengu_hydrasuit-02.jpg     pengu_hydrasuit-03.jpg   

eBay: Pengu swimsuit
(28 Feb 2019, 09:04 )unicast Wrote: eBay: Pengu swimsuit
They are in my wish-list 😉
Question for anyone here that own Pengu swimsuits:
I'm thinking of getting 1 or 2 suits for myself, I wanna ask, how's the fabric for Pengu suits?
I see that they have a few fabric selections, but I wanna know from your experiences which one feels the best/tightest to wear.
(07 Nov 2023, 17:41 )kenwaynguyen Wrote: Question for anyone here that own Pengu swimsuits:
I'm thinking of getting 1 or 2 suits for myself, I wanna ask, how's the fabric for Pengu suits?
I see that they have a few fabric selections, but I wanna know from your experiences which one feels the best/tightest to wear.

Maybe visit this Dutch 'men-in-onepiece-swimsuit' forum, where plenty of members have experience with Pengu (Swiss brand if I remember correctly). You can ask them about it in English.

Pengu thread @ Dutch men in swimsuits forum
Pengu is in my wish-list: eBay: Pengu swimsuit

Also mentioned in:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...-swimsuits
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid34051

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pharfaite swimsuits Like Ra 35 10,302 10 Apr 2024, 21:24
Last Post: FagMan
Swimsuits SwimBond 65 15,132 09 Apr 2024, 00:05
Last Post: Like Ra
Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos) Like Ra 302 307,425 08 Apr 2024, 12:45
Last Post: MermanPet
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 27,272 20 Feb 2024, 05:32
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 156,456 15 Feb 2024, 17:21
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: herrpee (1) , johngerners (2) , kenwaynguyen (3) , Like Ra (5) , MIWSTIUS (1) , unicast (1) , unlocal (1)