Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$33.87-25%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken PVC Transparent Rhinestone Hollow Out Women Pumps Sexy Pointed Toe Wedding Bridal Stilettos High Heels Sandals Shoes
$50.76-50%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.49

dildo
Huge Inflatable Dildo Suction Cup Anal Plug Realistic Penis Pump Big Butt Plug Vaginal Stimulation Sex Toys for Women Female
$27.81-50%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
XXXL Huge Dildo Vibrator Dildo Heating Wireless Remote Telescopic Dildo Vibrator For Women Realistic Penis Swing Dick SexToys
$14.13

ballet high heels
Dance Toe Pads Soft Toe Protector For Ballet Ballet Dance Toe Pads Soft Toe Covers Pointe Shoes High Heels Toe Caps For Women
$7.83-55%

remote app vibrator
Bluetooths Dildo Vibratior Egg for Women Female Wireless APP Remote Control Wear Vibrating Egg Panties Toy Sex for Adults Shop
$7.80

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pengu Swimsuits
Also, I would like to mention that, seems like Pengu does offer custom swimsuits if you email them, but of course they charge an extra fee.
I'm currently contacting them to get their hydrasuit/water polo swimsuit with shoulder zippers. Waiting for their response regarding the price.
Apparently, we need a separate thread for Pengu.
(09 Nov 2023, 16:54 )kenwaynguyen Wrote: Also, I would like to mention that, seems like Pengu does offer custom swimsuits if you email them, but of course they charge an extra fee.
I'm currently contacting them to get their hydrasuit/water polo swimsuit with shoulder zippers. Waiting for their response regarding the price.

That would be absolutely awesome, I love shoulder zippers. Could you post it here, when you get a reply?
The perfect suit in the Pengu range to combine with a shoulder zipper is IMHO the Waterfly Hydrasuit. It's is classical competition suit material: Very thin, feels like paper (hence the name "paper suit"), extremely elastic and providing a lot of compression, i.e. you always feel that you're wearing a tight, high leg swuimsuit.
it has been 2 business days since I contacted Pengu. I have given them the info that they need: fabric, color, number of swimsuits.
They haven't contacted me back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pharfaite swimsuits Like Ra 35 10,241 10 Apr 2024, 21:24
Last Post: FagMan
Swimsuits SwimBond 65 15,047 09 Apr 2024, 00:05
Last Post: Like Ra
Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos) Like Ra 302 307,201 08 Apr 2024, 12:45
Last Post: MermanPet
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 27,220 20 Feb 2024, 05:32
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 156,346 15 Feb 2024, 17:21
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: herrpee (1) , johngerners (2) , kenwaynguyen (3) , Like Ra (5) , MIWSTIUS (1) , unicast (1) , unlocal (1)