Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chastity 2021
BLACKOUT 2021 316 Stainless Steel ARMOR 01 Male Metal Fully Restraint Chastity Device Bowl Cock Cage Penis Ring Adult Sex Toys
$48.39-25%

erection
Herbal Big Dick Penis Enlargement Cream 60ml Increase Xxl Size Erection Products Sex Products for Men Aphrodisiac Pills for Man
$12.00-51%

penis milking machine
Dildo penis sexy toys woman Vibrating ring sexshopp Adult sex products Women's underwear Cleaning machine penis slee Sex
$125.46-30%

cock ring
Removable Silicone Penis Ring Time Lock Cock Lasting Erection Extender Scrotal Testis Restriction Sex Chastity Toys For Male 18
$2.17

transparent swimsuit
LEOHEX 2022 Swimwear Women Sexy Swimsuit Transparent Bathing Swimming Suit for One Piece Bodysuit Shiny High Cut Swimwear
$62.90-50%

bondage body
Full Body Leather Bondage Restraint Straps Bdsm Discipline Belt Hand Behind Back Bondage Sexy Exotic Costumes Sex Shop Toy
$7.31

kigurumi mask crossdress
(KM9184)Quality Handmade Female/Girl Resin 3/4 Head Japanese Cartoon Character Cosplay Ellie Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser
$954.69-27%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose cock sheath
yes please upload the pantyhose sheath
I attempted to upload a video file - can video files be uploaded or does a URL link to another site with the video file need to be detailed

sorry for the inconvenience - I assumed all media could be uploaded and obviously the selected file was not

Jacintaphose

a couple of pics to excite u

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 having a pull in the dark.JPG     are my panties caught on a pump strap.JPG     decided to take the pink panties off.JPG     nothing feels as good as an encased cock.JPG     where is that glove.JPG     pink panties and fishnets.JPG     should I take these pink panties off.JPG     slipping the gloves on.JPG     this feels sooo good.JPG   
encased in pantyhose from head to toe and especially in between should be a shared experience and I share willingly.  Hose up, you'll love it.
These pantyhose are made for erections:

cock-erection-pantyhose-06.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-09-sm.jpg   
Would still love to see your technique Jacintaphose (love you Flickr site too!)

In the meantime - there are always things like this: eBay: Sheer Mens Pantyhose

I've not purchased anything from this seller, but they have so much fun pantyhose related gear I am very, very tempted 😁

MJ
(18 Nov 2011, 11:56 )madjack Wrote: things like this

I wonder is it a man or a woman in high heels? 😁

pantyhose-for-men-01.jpg   
What about this:

cock-erection-pantyhose-11.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-12.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-13.jpg     cock-erection-pantyhose-14.jpg   
Like Ra - wonderful cock hose sheathing pics - here are some more

black thru pink.JPG     Pink, black, white combo9.JPG     hosed up 17.JPG     pink on black take 5.JPG     tan on tan 17.JPG     White thru black pfn on floor 01.JPG     upright in tan GF 04.JPG   
encased in pantyhose from head to toe and especially in between should be a shared experience and I share willingly.  Hose up, you'll love it.
Not really pantyhose cock sheath, but rather "men showing their erections in transparent pantyhose". Still like some of the pictures though. Unlike the photos with latex cock sheath, here I rather imagine myself in pantyhose.

Show Content
(09 Feb 2012, 03:24 )Like Ra Wrote: Not really pantyhose cock sheath, but rather "men showing their erections in transparent pantyhose". Still like some of the pictures though. Unlike the photos with latex cock sheath, here I rather imagine myself in pantyhose.

cock-erection-pantyhose-10.jpg    - there is something very sexy about this one, the pre-cum and chained ring around the cock head are just right. Wish it was me ☹

MJ
Found this one on F####r:

encased cock and ring.jpg   

...wish I had the time to try this... sigh! ☹

MJ