Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil stockings
1D Woman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Backline Stockings Transparent Seamed Thigh High Lace Medias Women Nylon Shine Stockings
$6.03-30%

electro stimulation device
EMS Electrode Banadge Replacement 1.2M Long Electricity Conduct Fixed Pad Strip Electro Stimulate Body Waist Slimming Device
$121.42-35%

penis pump
Penis Extender Accessories for Size Master Metal Rods Sleeves Stretcher Enlarger Cup Device Vacuum Pump Belt Hanger Enhancement
$15.35

anal
7 Size Glass Anal Dildo Butt Plug Anal Beads Erotic Sex Toy for Women Adult Products for Couples Crystal Glass Anus Massage Toys
$83.27-15%

shapewear
Mens Slimming Body Shaper Chest Compression Shirts Tummy Control Shapewear Gynecomastia Abdomen Slim Vest Waist Trainer Corset
$6.92

metelam
Metelam Women's Satin Glossy Yoga Pants Super Elastic Workout Sports Leggings Trousers
$17.44

gaff men
Mens Comfortable Underclothes Hiding Gaff Panties Shaping Briefs Crossdress Underwear Transgender Cuecas Masculinas
$64.38-38%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose cock sheath
I'm starting an experiment - wearing pantyhose sheath 24/7. From today onwards I won't take it off. I pee thru it and wash it while wearing it. I will see how long I can go before I absolutely have to take it off.

Higher chances for me to get some kind of infection (urinary tract perhaps?) but let's see how long I can live with it. I will update anything unusual here, wish me luck.
(24 Jun 2014, 19:32 )curse154 Wrote: Higher chances for me to get some kind of infection (urinary tract perhaps?)
I do not think so. Especially if you immediately dry the sheath with a hair dryer.
Just set the air dryer to Med. you don't really want the high setting or the nylon will melt around your soldier, like dipping it in fry grease.
When im out of the house I would use toilet paper to pat dry as much as I can.
There you go.
I want whatever it is he's wearing:

13073946883_9e9d4c3855_b.jpg    - great colour and glossy too!

MJ
I love the fit 😋
(26 Jun 2014, 13:28 )Like Ra Wrote: I love the fit 😋

That's one of the things that drew me to it! 😁

MJ
I think I saw it on eBay. Bought one just like it.

Here is the item Sheer See Through Mens Pantyhose
(26 Jun 2014, 19:13 )Tinker D Wrote: Here is the item Sheer See Through Mens Pantyhose
No, these are different. The 3d leg hose is open.