Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

temorish
Latex Short Gloves 0.4mm Club Wear for Catsuit Dress Rubber Fetish Costume
$22.99-10%

wig hair
13x6 Hd Lace Frontal Wig 613 Blonde Wig 13x4 Lace Human Hair Wigs Deep Wave Brazilian Hair Curly Human Hair Wigs For Women
$60.50-50%

tusk chastity
2023 NEW TUSK Design Removable Slide Cap Humanized Cock Cage Male Chastity Device 2 Types Penis Rings Available Adult Sex Toys
$27.13

gaff men
Sexy Fake Ass Sexy Butt Lifter Boxershorts Men Padded Shapewear Hip Enhancer Underwear Drag Queen Camel Toe Panties Hiding Gaff
$182.59-29%

app chastity
APP Key Box And Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Ring Male With 3 Size Men'S Adult Goods
$679.71-48%

anime bdsm
toys women xxx Adult Sex Products Sex toys couples 160 cm adult silicone women anal Women's sexy costume Sex supplie goods for
$220.27-34%

voletex
Women Latex Hoods With One Tress Wig Hair Customized Fetish Open Eyes Mouth Mask Heroine Hood Headgear Zentai
$71.39-7%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose cock sheath
I'm starting an experiment - wearing pantyhose sheath 24/7. From today onwards I won't take it off. I pee thru it and wash it while wearing it. I will see how long I can go before I absolutely have to take it off.

Higher chances for me to get some kind of infection (urinary tract perhaps?) but let's see how long I can live with it. I will update anything unusual here, wish me luck.
(24 Jun 2014, 19:32 )curse154 Wrote: Higher chances for me to get some kind of infection (urinary tract perhaps?)
I do not think so. Especially if you immediately dry the sheath with a hair dryer.
Just set the air dryer to Med. you don't really want the high setting or the nylon will melt around your soldier, like dipping it in fry grease.
When im out of the house I would use toilet paper to pat dry as much as I can.
There you go.
I want whatever it is he's wearing:

13073946883_9e9d4c3855_b.jpg    - great colour and glossy too!

MJ
I love the fit 😋
(26 Jun 2014, 13:28 )Like Ra Wrote: I love the fit 😋

That's one of the things that drew me to it! 😁

MJ
I think I saw it on eBay. Bought one just like it.

Here is the item Sheer See Through Mens Pantyhose
(26 Jun 2014, 19:13 )Tinker D Wrote: Here is the item Sheer See Through Mens Pantyhose
No, these are different. The 3d leg hose is open.