Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent pantyhose
Wide Rib Cuff Thigh High Stockings 5D Ultra Thin Transparent Silk Pantyhose Pure Nylon Non-elastic Long Medias De Mujer Lingerie
$3.23

inlzdz
Children Halter Shiny Sequins Ballet Dance Shorty Unitard Dress Girls Modern Jazz Latin Samba Rumba Tango Dancing Costumes
$204.53-39%

sorbern
Sorbern Sexy Japanese Style Pantyhose Lolita Bowknot Fishnet Over THe Knee Socks Anti-Snagging Women Hollow Lace Stocking
$26.62-50%

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Men Catsuit Rubber Bodysuit with Side Strips Front Zip Size Custom Made Handmade Jumpsuit S-LCM007
$157.18-17%

leohex
LEOHEX 2021 Sexy Body Suits Women Swim Wear Sexy High Cut Monokini One Piece Sports Crotchless Swimsuit Plus Size Bathing Suit
$314.53-30%

crossdress anime
(NFD36--23)Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-20%

bondage corset
PU Leather Neck Collar Choker Posture Corset with Leash Chain BDSM Bondage Restraint Slave Sex Toys Adult Game Role Play
$9.39

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose and stockings related hypnosis
A file to get pantyhose addiction (use at your own risk, these things do work, not immediately, and they are addictive)

Training Loop 10 - Pantyhose.mp3 (Size: 13.89 MB )

Put on a pair of tight smooth pantyhose, high heels, if you've got ones, and enjoy:

Smooth Pantyhose.mp3 (Size: 26.49 MB )

Pantyhose enslavement:

Pantyhose Enslavement 1.mp3 (Size: 7.8 MB )

Moved the post above to a separate thread.

And another one:

BlackPantyhoseAndFeet.mp3 (Size: 10.27 MB )

Pantyhose whispers:

Pantyhose.mp3 (Size: 5.73 MB )

Can be looped and used as a sleeping helper.
You must wear pantyhose. And high heels. You might want to wear more feminine clothes, you might want cocks, but it's the pantyhose that you must wear every day. And high heels make a good match.

CDCursedPantyhose.mp3 (Size: 20.46 MB )

Attached Files
CD-CursedPantyhoseBody.txt (Size: 7.9 KB )
Haven't listened to this one. Also, can't find any descriptions. Any testers? 😉

hostage_to_stockings-01.mp3 (Size: 16.77 MB )

(21 Oct 2017, 14:29 )Like Ra Wrote: Put on a pair of tight smooth pantyhose, high heels, if you've got ones, and enjoy:

Fuck it works Im not Mother language English but i dont figure it works i thinked wAs a stupid thing! But i say "lets take a try".... I relaxed on bad earplug and press play... After i cum in pantyhose (neve happened because i dont wanna mess all up) i wAs scared AF! I dont think i give a Second try! But pay attetion! If u are just a pantyhose addicted it work and very well! I wAs conflicted with my mind for 2 day aftee that  !
A bit more, than stockings and pantyhose - body-stockings!

Body Stocking.mp3 (Size: 18.31 MB )

(30 Dec 2018, 17:17 )victorsumler3@gmail.com Wrote: how long do I have to listen to this file for better results?
This is something only you can tell 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
pantyhose and bondage hypnosis combined LuckyLu 1 1,696 15 Jan 2024, 17:47
Last Post: robplat
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 14,477 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem

Contributors: Eshley3 (1) , felixH (1) , hroch (1) , jrok23 (2) , Korit (2) , Like Ra (42) , little kaya (3) , Mona (6) , nylontom (1) , Quicky (4) , sissymattie69 (2) , victorsumler3@gmail.com (3) , Zooy (3)