Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lobudek
Black Velvet Glitter Sequins Striped Mermaid Dress Women Birthday Celebrate Prom Fashion Slim Fit Long Dresses Singer Host Wear
$131.89-24%

transparent swimsuit
2024 Sexy Transparent Mesh Swimwear Women Plu Size Swimsuit Female Two Pieces Bathing Suit Skirt Beachwear Swimming Suit Bathers
$17.70

wetlook
Womens Wetlook Patent Leather Nightdress Sexy Lace See Though Bodysuit Dance Hight Cut Bikini Clubwear Nightwear Erotic Lingerie
$71.81-52%

latex zentai
New Ensnovo Men Latex Suit Black Shiny Metallic Tights Gold Zentai Suit Full Body Unitard Custom Skin Bodysuit Zipper Front
$93.17-6%

app electric shock
Orgatongue Female Anal Plug Vibrator Erotic Toys Female Dildo Toys For Male Adult Sexitoys For Men Devices Plug Anal Cup Toys
$200.75-33%

shiny swimsuit
Satin Shiny Japanese Women's Sexy Body Suits Front Zipper Long Sleeve Tight Glossy Silky High Cut One Piece Swimsuit Plus Size
$326.70-29%

app chastity
Remote APP Chastity Device key Safe Box intelligent time switch lock Outdoor Intelligent Control Cock Cages Adult Game Sex Toys
$308.91-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose and stockings related hypnosis
BTW, I'm thinking about remastering the most interesting files using high quality TTS. This one is in my list. I would remove the "sucking cock" suggestion as non-appropriate in such a file. And it sounds way off here. Need the script, though.
(25 Aug 2018, 23:23 )Like Ra Wrote: You must wear pantyhose. And high heels. You might want to wear more feminine clothes, you might want cocks, but it's the pantyhose that you must wear every day. And high heels make a good match.
Just uploaded the script - YouTube is a wonderful speech recognition tool! Had to make some tweaks and edits, but it works!
(02 Jan 2019, 10:14 )victorsumler3@gmail.com Wrote: I was wondering if Cursed Pantyhose helper really a cursed file?
I think it's a matter of terminology.
(02 Jan 2019, 14:34 )victorsumler3@gmail.com Wrote: Do you think me wanting to wear pantyhose and high heels more often is an effect from the file Likera?
Entirely possible - that was my experience a couple of months ago. I have a couple of related posts in the work (as always 😁 )
(02 Jan 2019, 16:53 )victorsumler3@gmail.com Wrote: I have a pantyhose and crossdressing obsession,and I love to wear high heels and pantyhose,short dresses and short skirts
You do not need any files for "that", is "it"'s aeady "there" 😁
(02 Jan 2019, 21:19 )victorsumler3@gmail.com Wrote: How does the Pantyhose training loop effect you if you listen to it?
The very first file in the thread? I did not listen to it, to be honest. What is your experience?
Quite hypnotic, IMO 😋

Love Pantyhose.gif    (animated)
(10 Jul 2017, 21:46 )Like Ra Wrote: A file to get pantyhose addiction (use at your own risk, these things do work, not immediately, and they are addictive)

Like Ra this file is so addictive that I listened to it over and over last night.Im still dressed in my silky black pantyhose,high heels and mini dress listening to it right now.I love this file cause it really conflicts my mind and have me totally obsessed with wearing pantyhose that I can't seem to take them off.I also find myself at work in a blank trance when I think about 
wearing pantyhose to the point where it makes me so aroused that I can't wait to get home to slip into my black pantyhose high heels,and mini dress.It seems that now this file has me craving to crossdress and wear pantyhose everyday now,I guess that from listening to it over and over?Thank you so much LikeRa!!!
(22 Mar 2019, 12:44 )victorsumler3@gmail.com Wrote: this file is so addictive
Guess what? I never listened to it properly an in full. I placed it here, because I thought that it sounds great, and it's positive, and used the post as a reminder to return to it. And ... forgot to! 😁 Glad that you like it!
(10 Jul 2017, 21:46 )Like Ra Wrote: A file to get pantyhose addiction (use at your own risk, these things do work, not immediately, and they are addictive)

I'm just listening this file modified by me without "cocksucker suggestion" and wanna try it for a week at least 30 min for session (in loop so is 7 time at day) and here what happen for the first 2 day

1 day:i was naked no pantyhose on me (i'm usually put it on but i done a long break so i wanna test it) after 30 min of loop i put on my pantyhose and massage me for a while nothing else
2 day: first to listen i put heel pantyhose and minidress and start listen while listen i struggle and touch panty after 4 cycle of loop i take another hose and fast go on single glove armbinder with pantyhose 
i wanna stop at that time but everytime i go to remove earplugs my body blocked me and restart massage myself .... after a little i remove the singleglove and remove earplubg but after 2 second i reput it on my ear and squirm... just after the 7 cycle (i was very hot for sun ) i decide to remove all fast ..... 

tomorrow let's see what happen

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
pantyhose and bondage hypnosis combined LuckyLu 1 1,764 15 Jan 2024, 17:47
Last Post: robplat
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 14,722 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem

Contributors: Eshley3 (1) , felixH (1) , hroch (1) , jrok23 (2) , Korit (2) , Like Ra (42) , little kaya (3) , Mona (6) , nylontom (1) , Quicky (4) , sissymattie69 (2) , victorsumler3@gmail.com (3) , Zooy (3)