Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin one piece swimsuit oil glossy high fork T-shaped swimsuit sexy silky tight swimsuit two wearing methods
$45.60-55%

speerise
SPEERISE Ballet Dance Tank Leotard For Women Sleeveless U- Neck Nylon Spandex Adult Gymnastics Bodysuit Unitard Stage Wear
$21.77-29%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy One piece swimsuit sexy smooth high fork long sleeve tights Yoga sportswear solid color gymnastic suit
$93.10-62%

lobudek
Sexy Transparent Colorful Rhinestones Mesh Long Dress Model Singer Host Stage Performance Costume Birthday Prom Evening Outfit
$252.89-43%

anal balls
Metal Anal Butt Plug Balls G Spot Stimulation Long Stick Prostate Massager Wand Stainless Steel Anal Plug Sex Toys For Couples
$53.39

transgender
Stainless Steel Necklace Trans Pride Jewelry LGBT Pride Jewelry Transgender Necklace Gift For Her Him Christmas Gift
$19.34

panty girdle
High Waist Shaper Panties Hip Buttock Lifter Belly Control Shorts Sexy Lace Shapewear Slimming Girdles Women Intimate Underwear
$19.46

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Pantyhose and stockings related hypnosis
(27 Mar 2021, 04:17 )victorsumler3@gmail.com Wrote: is it really a curse?
Depends on the definition(s) of this word. In my definitions - no.
Just asking. Why do all these files add high heels? I want the pantyhose, but the high heels is not what I want.
(02 Jul 2021, 01:35 )little kaya Wrote: Just asking. Why do all these files add high heels? I want the pantyhose, but the high heels is not what I want.

At the moment the big fad seems to be feminisation. Hence many of these hypno files assume that if you like any type of feminine attire, you want/should become fully feminised. I don't like it either.
You see the trend also very clearly on the fictionmania.tv site. Most of the new stories these days are about semi-forced feminisation.

On the other hand: if you like pantyhose very much aeady, you may not need the hypnosis. Maybe lucid dreams could help you better?
(02 Jul 2021, 01:35 )little kaya Wrote: high heels is not what I want.
Just listen more, and you will.
(02 Jul 2021, 15:35 )Like Ra Wrote:
(02 Jul 2021, 01:35 )little kaya Wrote: high heels is not what I want.

I just love leotards and swimsuits with pantyhose. No heels.. (male, just a feel kinda thing,  not cross dress thing).
(02 Jul 2021, 14:46 )Zooy Wrote:
(02 Jul 2021, 01:35 )little kaya Wrote: Just asking. Why do all these files add high heels? I want the pantyhose, but the high heels is not what I want.

At the moment the big fad seems to be feminisation. Hence many of these hypno files assume that if you like any type of feminine attire, you want/should become fully feminised. I don't like it either.
You see the trend also very clearly on the fictionmania.tv site. Most of the new stories these days are about semi-forced feminisation.

On the other hand: if you like pantyhose very much aeady, you may not need the hypnosis. Maybe lucid dreams could help you better?

Ok, ill check that out.
Hello,
just stumbled upon this :
https://ladydraco.com/downloads/tag/pantyhose/

It looks interesting at least. Anyone who can share to see if it's good?  😁
(02 Jul 2021, 15:35 )Like Ra Wrote:
(02 Jul 2021, 01:35 )little kaya Wrote: high heels is not what I want.

This is one of the problems I have with hypnosis.
You are looking for certain effects/reinforcements/experiences, but
before you know it, many things you do not want are forced into you.
Of course, you can say: then do not listen to those, but that is not
always clear before you start, and also, it is rather difficult to find exactly
what you are looking for. I have downloaded many files. Many. But very
few survive a first scanning.
I know my likes. I like pantyhose, and I do have some (medium) high heels, but
even though some are comfortable, I will rarely wear them. And I am perfectly happy with that. So why should I suddenly start liking very high heels?
And there are many more of those things. I hate makeup. I would never paint my nails voluntarily. But silicon breasts are fun and so are some skirts.
The hypnosis files I like most are little sexual adventures. They are mostly like a very nice enforced dream. Unfortunately there are rather few really good ones.
(02 Jul 2021, 17:32 )little kaya Wrote: No heels.. (male, just a feel kinda thing,  not cross dress thing).
Ooooh, heels are all about both the feel and the look!
(26 Feb 2023, 22:40 )Zooy Wrote: And there are many more of those things. I hate makeup. I would never paint my nails voluntarily.
I used to either hate makeup, or did not care much about painted nails. Now my nails are ALWAYS painted. And I can't even imagine having unpainted nails, beginning from the fact, that unpainted are uncomfortable. No. let's rephrase in the positive manner: painted nails are much more comfortable, pleasant, and protected! And they look cool! 😉

Other than that, I second these fully:

(26 Feb 2023, 22:40 )Zooy Wrote: You are looking for certain effects/reinforcements/experiences, but
before you know it, many things you do not want are forced into you.
Of course, you can say: then do not listen to those, but that is not
always clear before you start, and also, it is rather difficult to find exactly
what you are looking for.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
pantyhose and bondage hypnosis combined LuckyLu 1 1,791 15 Jan 2024, 17:47
Last Post: robplat
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 14,812 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem

Contributors: Eshley3 (1) , felixH (1) , hroch (1) , jrok23 (2) , Korit (2) , Like Ra (43) , little kaya (3) , Mona (6) , nylontom (1) , Quicky (4) , sissymattie69 (2) , victorsumler3@gmail.com (3) , Zooy (3)