Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$94.40-4%

mirabelle
POPTOYS x COLOUR STUDIO BG-001 1/6 Battle Angel Black Fire Mirabelle Rose Action Figure with Movaball Eyes Full Set Figurine
$358.15-26%

latex rubber fashion
Waterproof Gloves Material Safety Fashionable Womens Waterproof Gloves Durable Gloves Dishwashing Gloves Innovative Design
$3.12

Leosoxs lingerie
2024 Sexy Lingerie Seamless Bras for Women Ultra-Thin Bralette Wireless Soft Breathable Bra Red Black Push Up Brassiere B C Cup
$5.60

corset
Women Sexy Mesh Bra Corset Gothic Slim Streetwear See Through Overbust Bustier Top
$7.50-5%

anal
25ml Sex lubricant and lubricants Water-based Sex Oil Vaginal Anal Gel Adults Sex Sexual Intercourse Tools
$0.24-37%

ladyboy
Silicone High Collar Fake Boobs Realistic B C D E G Cup Breast Forms For Transvestite Crossdressing Drag Queen Ladyboy
$198.44

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose and stockings related hypnosis
(11 Aug 2020, 00:01 )Like Ra Wrote: Curse Pantyhose Love

Quote:This is a curse. It will make you find pantyhose very attractive, and want to wear pantyhose every day. Eventually you will also want to keep your legs shaved. Note that there is no guarantee MsB will make a removal file, so beware.
Like Ra I listened to this file last night while dressed in my pantyhose,high heels,and mini dress.I was wondering is this file really a cursed file?
(10 Oct 2020, 11:12 )victorsumler3@gmail.com Wrote: I listened to this file last night while dressed in my pantyhose,high heels,and mini dress.I was wondering is this file really a cursed file?
You aeady wear pantyhose (every day) and possibly shave your legs, may be the file has reverse causuality? So, most likely you will stop wearing pantyhose from now on 😁 Eeehhhmm ... looks like my case 😁
Which makes me think: how do such curses/habits work out if you ever have to go to a care home? If the only underwear you have is of the feminine variety?
Hello! I'm new here and love listen hypno audio and wear pantyhose.
(21 Oct 2017, 14:29 )Like Ra Wrote: Put on a pair of tight smooth pantyhose, high heels, if you've got ones, and enjoy:

Works! 🙂
(02 Nov 2020, 14:22 )Mona Wrote: Hello! I'm new here and love listen hypno audio and wear pantyhose.
Very welcome!

(04 Nov 2020, 21:57 )Mona Wrote: Works! 🙂
What did you experience? 😋
(05 Nov 2020, 01:00 )Like Ra Wrote:
(02 Nov 2020, 14:22 )Mona Wrote: Hello! I'm new here and love listen hypno audio and wear pantyhose.
Very welcome!

(04 Nov 2020, 21:57 )Mona Wrote: Works! 🙂
What did you experience? 😋

I put on pantyhose, put on headphones and go into trance.  I felt completely empty but I knew that was what I wanted.  After each session I feel I have less control over my mind when I wear pantyhose.
So, it's just trance and loose of control? Any (in- or post-hypnotic) suggestions?
Hmmmm, I think I was in trance because I wasnt able to think about anything, just obey commands. I dont have idea, do you have any?
(05 Nov 2020, 17:23 )Mona Wrote: just obey commands
What were the commands?

(05 Nov 2020, 17:23 )Mona Wrote: do you have any?
I tried to listed to it once or twice (as far as I remember, I was wearing pantyhose and high heels at least once during listening) but both times I was interrupted 😁, so no idea. But it definitely did not put me into trance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
pantyhose and bondage hypnosis combined LuckyLu 1 1,792 15 Jan 2024, 17:47
Last Post: robplat
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 14,812 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem

Contributors: Eshley3 (1) , felixH (1) , hroch (1) , jrok23 (2) , Korit (2) , Like Ra (43) , little kaya (3) , Mona (6) , nylontom (1) , Quicky (4) , sissymattie69 (2) , victorsumler3@gmail.com (3) , Zooy (3)