Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny pantyhose
Lady Tights Nylons Socks Stockings Women's Glitter Fishnet Tights Open Crotch Mesh Pantyhose Shiny Rhinestone Stockings
$2.32

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth 5.2 Headphone 3D Wireless Music Eye Mask White Noise Headset For Artifact breathable Sleeping Headphones
$38.30

jialuowei
Women Knee-high Boots 14CM Super High Heel Pointed toe Zip Red PU Leather Sexy Fetish Boots Large Size 36-46
$847.00-40%

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica ,Free Shipping
$32.67-65%

electro anal
Strong Electric Shock Pulse Anal Butt Plug Electro Stimulation Urethral Sound Catheter Dilator Prostate Massage SM Male Sex Tool
$4.42

drozeno
DROZENO Printed trench bikini Sexy print beach ditch edge hand-woven bikini
$16.38

ladyboy
I love ladyboys in Thai T-Shirt cute tops sports fans vintage clothes mens t shirts casual stylish
$84.49

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose and stockings related hypnosis
(09 Mar 2020, 17:21 )Quicky Wrote: stocking related files created by Mistress Amethy(st)....?
I do not see any stockings related files on her site.
(09 Mar 2020, 18:03 )Like Ra Wrote:
(09 Mar 2020, 17:21 )Quicky Wrote: stocking related files created by Mistress Amethy(st)....?
I do not see any stockings related files on her site.
....deep down into silky slavery.....
Looks like it was never shared
(09 Mar 2020, 18:33 )Like Ra Wrote: Looks like it was never shared
..ore slip into feminization-dressed to serve
Can be related:

Quote:This free feminization MP3 is a deep hypnosis programming file to stimulate your craving for silky fabrics against your skin.

SLIP Into Silky Femme.mp3 (Size: 38.8 MB )

This is a prerequisite:
Quote:This hypnosis file will program that blissful trigger word into your open and eager mind. I will have a variety of additional hypnosis programming files using this special trigger word. Once you are fully trained, all you will need to do is choose your next stage of programming.

There are no tricks in this erotic hypnosis file. No subliminal messages. No wording that you will follow me & only me etc… just honest, blissful hypnosis.

What you will hear is the trigger word programming, which is a pre-cursor to many future titles that I plan to record in a wide variety of topics. I’m giving you the programming file for FREE, and you may choose which future SLIP file that you wish to immerse yourself in.

SLIP Into Mindlessness.mp3 (Size: 56.14 MB )

Attached Files
Slip Into Mindlessness.txt (Size: 1.99 KB )
(09 Mar 2020, 18:46 )Like Ra Wrote: Can be related:
..many thanks!
(21 Oct 2017, 14:29 )Like Ra Wrote: Put on a pair of tight smooth pantyhose, high heels, if you've got ones, and enjoy:

That was amazing! Do you have any more pantyhose/ feminization tracks from Isabella Valentine ?
MzDominica Jessica series has shiny pantyhose theme all around: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid43678
Curse Pantyhose Love

Quote:This is a curse. It will make you find pantyhose very attractive, and want to wear pantyhose every day. Eventually you will also want to keep your legs shaved. Note that there is no guarantee MsB will make a removal file, so beware.

Curse_Pantyhose_Love_(Body).mp3 (Size: 8.63 MB )

Curse_Pantyhose_Love_(Subliminal).mp3 (Size: 18.05 MB )

(25 Aug 2018, 23:23 )Like Ra Wrote: You must wear pantyhose. And high heels. You might want to wear more feminine clothes, you might want cocks, but it's the pantyhose that you must wear every day. And high heels make a good match.

This is a multuitrack subliminal brainwashy-loop of the "Cursed Pantyhose".

Cursed_Pantyhose_Helper_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 20.63 MB )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
pantyhose and bondage hypnosis combined LuckyLu 1 1,788 15 Jan 2024, 17:47
Last Post: robplat
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 14,801 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem

Contributors: Eshley3 (1) , felixH (1) , hroch (1) , jrok23 (2) , Korit (2) , Like Ra (43) , little kaya (3) , Mona (6) , nylontom (1) , Quicky (4) , sissymattie69 (2) , victorsumler3@gmail.com (3) , Zooy (3)