Like Ra's Naughty Forum
My first real selfbondage session - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Completed Self-Bondage Sessions (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Completed-Self-Bondage-Sessions)
+--- Thread: My first real selfbondage session (/Thread-My-first-real-selfbondage-session)

My first real selfbondage session - systemisdownz10 - 20 Feb 2012

So I finally had a self bondage session that felt a little more "real", especially now that I have my lycra suit and know a few knots. I tied myself down, spread eagle on my bed. I also tied a large corded massage-device to myself, my vibrating bullet doesn't come in the mail till tomorrow unfortunately. It was very exhilarating.

Here's some pics, I had to screen shot them from the video I took.
 Screen shot 2012-02-20 at 1.09.47 PM.png thumbnail     Screen shot 2012-02-20 at 1.09.49 PM.png thumbnail     Screen shot 2012-02-20 at 1.10.00 PM.png thumbnail     Screen shot 2012-02-20 at 1.10.02 PM.png thumbnail     Screen shot 2012-02-20 at 1.10.42 PM.png thumbnail     Screen shot 2012-02-20 at 1.10.46 PM.png thumbnail     Screen shot 2012-02-20 at 1.10.49 PM.png thumbnail     Screen shot 2012-02-20 at 1.10.50 PM.png thumbnail     Screen shot 2012-02-20 at 1.10.53 PM.png thumbnail   

RE: My frist real session - latexkid99 - 20 Feb 2012

more fun to be had when the vibe bullet arrives 😊

RE: My frist real session - Like Ra - 20 Feb 2012

First thing that came to my mind: I would add pantyhose on legs and arms. Then - thicker rope. The rope on the picture is too thin and can dig into skin too easily and painfully. What about a rope harness (karada?) and plugs?

Nice catsuit! And we are waiting for more 😉

RE: My frist real session - systemisdownz10 - 21 Feb 2012

(20 Feb 2012, 22:52 )Like Ra Wrote: First thing that came to my mind: I would add pantyhose on legs and arms. Then - thicker rope. The rope on the picture is too thin and can dig into skin too easily and painfully. What about a rope harness (karada?) and plugs?

Nice catsuit! And we are waiting for more 😉

I like to wear pantyhose when I am in my one piece swimsuit, not so much with the lycra suit, but I'm gonna give it a try. Haven't had too much trouble with the rope but I did notice some marks this time though, so perhaps I should check into it.

I don't know any karada or anything like that yet, but I have seen the tutorials on the site and am interested.

As fir plugs, I don't have any. Not sure if I would like them, or if they would add any excitement, but I have been curious.

RE: My first real selfbondage session - madjack - 21 Feb 2012

Great posting - more please

Agree with Ra that thicker ropes are much more comfortable (and safer) and, of course, adding pantyhose would be wonderful.

Don't be shy about plugs - you can try a cheap one (via mail order) and see how it goes, best suggestion is to start small 😊

MJ

RE: My first real selfbondage session - systemisdownz10 - 23 Feb 2012

(21 Feb 2012, 11:22 )madjack Wrote: Great posting - more please

Agree with Ra that thicker ropes are much more comfortable (and safer) and, of course, adding pantyhose would be wonderful.

Don't be shy about plugs - you can try a cheap one (via mail order) and see how it goes, best suggestion is to start small 😊

MJ

I'll keep that in mind 😋

and I'll maybe do more