Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Women Shiny Swimwear Japanese Sexy High Cut Monokini One Piece Long sleeve Female Bather Bathing Plus size Suit Swim
$303.27-30%

1d oil stockings
Heart Print Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Oil Shiny Silky Party Socks Hot Pole Dance Clubwear 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Medias
$3.96

latex zentai
Latex Hoods Customized Fetish Heroine Mask Hood Handmade Natural Zentai Hoods Women Open Eyes Headgear
$49.59-45%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Contrast Colors Lace Lingerie Set Women Transparent Underwear Set 4 Colors Brief Kit
$7.37

zippidy
Sexy Yellow Rhinestones Fringes Latin Dress Women Birthday Celebrate See Through Mesh Dress Stage Costume Dance Outfit YOUDU
$143.99-25%

bondage leotard
Glossy Soft Faux Leather Spandex Leotard Sexy Lingerie Women Backless Bondage Zipper Female Bodysuit Erotic Ladies Catsuit Sex
$12.09-40%

pvc stockings
Thigh High Sexy Stocking PVC Patent Leather Wetlook Stockings Latex Medias Above Knee Leg Length Long Socks Club Party Hosiery
$9.20-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos)
ugh....this thread should get a huge thumbs down
While I'm not convinced the whole thread need a 'thumbs down' I can't say Ra's last post does anything for me, in fact the effect of the hairy beardies in one-pieces is quite the opposite (where's the barfing emoticon gone?)
That was the reason for my last post exactly 😉
Actually, there were many reasons.
Why thumbs down ?!
I know the background of that fotos:
It´s a meeting of some members from a german one-piece-forum.
They mets in a public pool and there was taken some fotos.
It´s a group of men who likes to wear one-pieces cause they are thinking to be well dressed in such a swimsuit for swimming.
That´s all.
That are MEN who weares swimsuits.
Nothing more and nothing less.
NOT A CROSSDRESSING !
And so why shouldn´t they have beards?
(12 Jun 2014, 19:13 )Martin Wrote: That are MEN who wear swimsuits.
Yes, exactly 😊
 2011-06-15 MOREAU-GYMNASTIKANZUG 016 ed2.jpg     Gute Bilder 2011-04-21Neuer Ervy Schwimmgym 033 (2)a.jpg     Milano-Gym als Paddelanzug 010eda.jpg     2008-06-14 Bilder 005.jpg   
(13 Jun 2014, 13:31 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Jun 2014, 19:13 )Martin Wrote: That are MEN who wear swimsuits.
Yes, exactly 😊

I for exemple am beardy too.
But I can see any reason to shave my beard only for wearing leotards.
Wearing one-pieces for me has nothing to do with trying to be a woman.
I like to wear leotards and I like to be a man.
Quote:I like to wear leotards and I like to be a man.

Fine, but I find wearing lycra without shaving detracts about 95% of the sensuality: you can't actually feel the fabric very much. Plus, I don't like the appearance of flattened body hair under sheer fabrics...but to each their own 😎
(14 Jun 2014, 09:45 )culmor Wrote: I don't like the appearance of flattened body hair under sheer fabrics...
Oh yeah, second that. Hence I do not wear transparent (latex) swimsuits/leotards.
Aeady gone...did anyone save it?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pharfaite swimsuits Like Ra 35 10,168 10 Apr 2024, 21:24
Last Post: FagMan
Swimsuits SwimBond 65 15,008 09 Apr 2024, 00:05
Last Post: Like Ra
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 27,164 20 Feb 2024, 05:32
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 156,038 15 Feb 2024, 17:21
Last Post: Like Ra
Pengu Swimsuits Like Ra 13 879 13 Nov 2023, 18:43