Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

metelam
Metelam Womens Shiny Satin Glossy Silky Leotard Jumpsuit 2 Zipper Open Bust & Crotch Bodysuit Catsuit Plus Size
$31.44

amoresy
AMORESY Lachesis series black show waist line sexy European and American style luxury front zipper surfing competitive swimsuit
$36.15

rubber cosplay
Easter Dress up Butterfly Wing For Cosplay Party Party Wing for Girl Cosplay Performance Children's
$51.21

vac-u-lock toy
Vac-u-Lock Interface Sex Masturbation Machine Penis Attachments soft Dildos G-spot Sex Toys adult toy
$653.40-49%

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens Sissy Cross-Dresser Solid Lace G-strings Low Rise Strappy T-backs Adjustable Elastic Waistband Thongs Underwear
$17.46-39%

shiny stockings
YAULAANG Shiny Japanese Sexy Stockings Thigh High Over The Knee High Socks for Women Extra Long Thigh high Stockings
$34.79

crossdress fetish
Sexy black latex crossdress fetish lingerie dress women hollow night club pole dancing dress lace up bondage dress set vestidos
$30.38-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Men in pantyhose (photos)
RiK in pantyhose and high heels: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/5769
(26 Feb 2010, 00:02 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Feb 2010, 12:18 )vee6 Wrote: here is a link to some of my pictures...
Thanks! Join the club 😉

(25 Feb 2010, 12:18 )vee6 Wrote: some of my public wearings....
What for colour is that? Dark grey? Or black?

(25 Feb 2010, 12:18 )vee6 Wrote: want to see some more?
Sure 😉

Thanks,

wish there was a club, they are black, phone camers'a not that goos, 15 den m&s light support, nice for walking trips..

will see if I have some more for you..
Cassandro the Mexican 'Exotico' wrestler has a new costume:
Just to keep all links in one place:
http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/5826 - fashion show
http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/5675 - men in Tanzmarie costume with shiny tights
I have a load more pics of these guys on the hard drive of a dead laptop... 😟

. . .

Just one (but a damn good one), caught, hog-tied and ball-gagged while cross-dressed as a red-headed Hooters Girl, how f'ing 😎 is that?

Did I mention ..?
The 1st 4 black photos look familiar.

And the Hooter's one looks dangerous. I take it the idea was:"Don't move or the ropes will strangle you. Unfortunately I do not have time to enjoy your agony now, will watch it later on a big screen TV".
I do like the Hooters one (memo to self, buy Hooters outfit on Ebay). That said, it would be a good self-bondage way to kill yourself. Definitely not one to try alone.
Thanks to dhph for the photos:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 man-in-pantyhose-176.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-177.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-178.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-179.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-180.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-181.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-182.jpg   
Some more candids of men in tights

mit-176.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-183.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-184.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-185.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-186.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-187.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-188.jpg   
my legs in pantyhose and me
and i love getting encased

fff.jpg     ffff.jpg     fffff.jpg     f.jpg   
only 2 b encased everyday and free
also i'm not gay so dont hit on me!!
is it wrong for a man to luv pantyhose
i think no!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Candid photos of girls in pantyhose Like Ra 749 500,551 19 May 2024, 14:37
Last Post: Like Ra
Framed pantyhose posters/photos/packaging mysecretpantyhose 1 1,406 18 Apr 2021, 19:06
Men: When did you first start shaving in your pantyhose? ssqman 21 12,119 05 Oct 2018, 23:00
Last Post: TightSlip
Comfilon Activskin - Pantyhose for Men! catransvestic 2 4,874 12 Jun 2012, 03:33
Last Post: catransvestic
Pantyhose, stockings, high heels in the office. Stories, photos, videos. Like Ra 3 12,277 18 Dec 2011, 23:54