Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

urethral plug
SM Urethral Dilators Cock Ring Stainless Steel Ejaculation Delay Penis Rings Flirting Delay Lock Fine Penis Plug Sex Toy for Men
$2.86-3%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

latex rubber handmade
100% Latex Rubber Blue Pants Handmade Fashion Sport Trousers 0.4mm Masquerade ball S-XXL
$1010.35-64%

pantyhose bodysuit
Sexy Crotchless Women Pantyhose Exotic Body Stockings Fishnet Hollow Tights See-through Open Sex Restraint Teddy Hot Bodysuit
$2.31-1%

transparent pantyhose
Ultra-thin Summer Breathable Skinny Tights Pole Dance Open Toe Fingerless Pantyhose Clubwear Anti-hook Transparent Stockings
$2.71-1%

anal plug
Small Pink Glass Butt Plug Crystal Huge Ball Anal Beads Fake Penis Heart Rose Glass Anus Dildo Set Adult Masturbation Toy
$8.01-3%

urethral plug
Hollow Penis Plug Silicone Urethral Tube Syringe Injection of Lubricating Oil Relieves Pain Dilator Stimulator Sex Tooys for Man
$1.66

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Men in pantyhose (photos)
(15 Mar 2010, 02:41 )Like Ra Wrote: Thanks to dhph for the photos:

great legs hey
only 2 b encased everyday and free
also i'm not gay so dont hit on me!!
is it wrong for a man to luv pantyhose
i think no!!
(22 May 2010, 12:22 )culmor Wrote: BarbieBoy
Shorts and shiny pantyhose... My favourite combination.
(22 May 2010, 12:22 )culmor Wrote: (I have no idea why Imageshack insists on rotating his pics):

Probably because of EXIF. I've rotated and reuploaded them:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 man-in-pantyhose-194.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-193.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-195.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-196.jpg   
Yeah, fun. Did you notice what the very distant "public" was wearing? Looks like winter...
I think in the last video he's wearing two pairs of tights. Unless I'm mistaken there's that odd moire effect, white danskins worn over toast ones I think.
Digital cameras can produce such moire. For example, if you decrease the size of an image.
Excellent as usually! Just what I need for the morning ;-P
Shower, epilator and then something shiny.
My usual summer public clothes http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/7043 (to keep the links in one place)
 man-in-pantyhose-197.jpg    My favourite from the series. Looking at the tumbnail I even confused lycra with latex. I wonder if it's a one piece garment or a leotard with shorts (a leotard line is clearly visible)

man-in-pantyhose-198.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-200.jpg    - where do they get all this stuff.... Moreover it's not just tight shiny PVC shorts, or a leotard with long sleeves, or boots, but everything is in one colour...

man-in-pantyhose-199.jpg    Exaggerated and overly extravagant even for a woman, but must be complimented on the braveness. I like the tights/stocking department on the background.

man-in-pantyhose-201.jpg    pretty close to my @home style. I do not tuck t-shirts in shorts, though.
(13 Mar 2010, 15:44 )culmor Wrote: imageshack.us

Exactly what I was afraid of. It's safer to upload the images directly into the forum. Also, I make backups.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Candid photos of girls in pantyhose Like Ra 748 494,858 31 Oct 2023, 09:31
Last Post: Culmor
Framed pantyhose posters/photos/packaging mysecretpantyhose 1 1,384 18 Apr 2021, 19:06
Last Post: Like Ra
Men: When did you first start shaving in your pantyhose? ssqman 21 12,093 05 Oct 2018, 23:00
Last Post: TightSlip
Comfilon Activskin - Pantyhose for Men! catransvestic 2 4,870 12 Jun 2012, 03:33
Last Post: catransvestic
Pantyhose, stockings, high heels in the office. Stories, photos, videos. Like Ra 3 12,226 18 Dec 2011, 23:54
Last Post: Like Ra