Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2024 chastity
2024 Newest Basket Style Male Chastity Device with 4 Penis Rings,Sissy Cock Cage Chastity Lock,BDSM Sex Toys For Man Gay
$31.45-48%

prostate stimulation
Remote Control Electric Shock Male Prostate Massager Anal Plug E Stim Anus Butt Vaginal Stimulator Masturbator Sex Toys for Men
$7.97

latex tights
Ftshist Sexy Wetlook Tight-Highs Stockings Shiny Metallic Elastic Over-The-Knee Patent Leather Socks Latex Fetish Accessories
$36.28-17%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Sexy Bodycon Dress Ultra-Thin Oil Shiny Mini Dresses Off The Shoulder Lingerie See-Through Underwear Elastic Swimwear
$76.35-64%

self bondage
Sexy Toy Adult Games Oral Sex Toys Adult toys for Men Sex tool Harness Ball Gag Self Bondage Nipple Clamps Erotic Products Kinky
$23.66-50%

rubber cosplay
Cosplay Costume Spider Man costume Remy Tony Hero returns with rubber stereoscopic eyes that don't hurt the eyes
$32.67-34%

mens shiny pantyhose
Seamless Shiny Men's Pantyhose Sexy Lingerie Sheer Tights Ball Ultral Thin See-through Mesh Stockings Gay Pouch Underwear
$29.77-42%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Men in pantyhose (photos)
Quote:never seen them in "action"

There are endless clips on youtube, most of them are very poor quality though. Here's one of the clearer ones, pure theatre from start to finish Rolleyes :

youtube.com/watch?v=I0_0_LgBMNg
Sure, theatre, circus, but still it requires proper technique, stamina, condition and trainings, trainings and trainings. Even 3 min of such activity is quite a lot, hence my surprise. They are too meaty for these acrobatic tricks and still they act like they are made out of inflated balloons.

... I hate wrestling ... 😉
pantyhose, pantyhose, pantyhose 😊
 004804.jpg     163955 (2).jpg     195833.jpg     213002.jpg     Imported Photos 00095 (2).jpg     photo(15).jpg   
o- To support the fitness subject
o- Spandextc, 80% that you have (or going to buy) a Canon camera 😉
Oh, I'm working very hard on my weight...I'm losing a bunch. I don't know if you follow me on fetlife or flickr, but I went through a phase where I was too embarrassed to post new pics. I kind of use my iphone for pics, mostly. It's not great. My laptop has a camera that's a little better, but it's awkward...
(17 Sep 2010, 00:26 )spandextc Wrote: Oh, I'm working very hard on my weight...I'm losing a bunch. I don't know if you follow me on fetlife or flickr, but I went through a phase where I was too embarrassed to post new pics.
This is exactly what happened to me 2 years ago. I looked at my photos, and did not have guts to publish them. I was really embarrassed.

(17 Sep 2010, 00:26 )spandextc Wrote: I kind of use my iphone for pics, mostly. It's not great. My laptop has a camera that's a little better, but it's awkward...
I mean you have a cat, haven't you? Most (my experience shows that almost all) cat lovers have Canons 😉
Like the laptop cam better? 😊
 180229.jpg   
(22 Sep 2010, 00:04 )spandextc Wrote: Like the laptop cam better? 😊
To be honest, I see no difference. What tights are you wearing on the photo?
Capezio, extra shimmery
Helena Love in rubber leotard and Wolfords, awesome.

1resize.jpg     2resize.jpg     3resize.jpg   

The problems of latex...

Quote:Had my little rest, then up to redo face and get changed. Face is still a bit of a mess, but plonk on some more powder to hide it and try a smokey eyes and big lips job.

Outfit, well its latex time, yes it was time to wear that rubber bodysuit I got in July, if I couldn’t bring up the nerve to wear it at a fetish night like Rub, I’d never wear it anywhere. But there are difficulties…

Difficulty one : Actually putting it on, it was really made to measure for my arms, dunno if I gained arm mass or something, but its really hard to pull it over them properly, and I’m paranoid about ripping the latex. I got some special Latex Dressing Aid lubricant during the week from Honour, this helped a bit, and I tied a ribbon to the zip so I could pull the back zip up. So that’s getting on mostly sorted.

Difficulty two : The crotch. Its cut far higher than I thought it would be, it’s hard to conceal and tuck away the “undercarriage”. Tights helped, but I needed a bit more, end the end I bought a G string from Ann Summers, in a sort of Gold/Flesh tone (in Ian mode, felt embarrassed so bought a matching Bra with it, helpful Sales assistant assumed it was a present for a girlfriend). It sort of worked, the suit, the string and the tights pretty much held everything end, but I was more than a little paranoid about things falling out or showing.

Difficulty three : Heat. The first couple of times I wore the bodysuit, I was drenched in sweat within 5 minutes, how could I manage a whole club night? Well that was summer. During the week I set myself a test, wear the whole outfit for an hour, suit, corset, boots etc see if I survived. Well I did, so I thought I could manage it, think the colder autumn weather helped.

Difficulty four : Actually getting to the club. Do I go on the bus in latex or change on site? Well the problem with changing into it, it involves me getting naked, not something I would be comfortable with in a public changing area in a club (suppose I could of used the loo, but well), so its rubber on the bus. Found a pair of baggy combats to cover my legs and had a thin coat to cover my top, so it should be OK.

Quote:But it all worked OK the end, got there in once piece, the club was open. Change into the full outfit, off with coat ,flats and combats. Had gone shorter hair and shorter gloves for the club, a little nod in the direction of practicality, only a little one though. Try to pull up the tights a bit to stop the waist band showing, but end up laddering them, arrrggg, and they are Wolfords to!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Candid photos of girls in pantyhose Like Ra 749 493,796 25 Apr 2024, 15:11
Last Post: Stephanie9006
Framed pantyhose posters/photos/packaging mysecretpantyhose 1 1,382 18 Apr 2021, 19:06
Last Post: Like Ra
Men: When did you first start shaving in your pantyhose? ssqman 21 12,079 05 Oct 2018, 23:00
Last Post: TightSlip
Comfilon Activskin - Pantyhose for Men! catransvestic 2 4,866 12 Jun 2012, 03:33
Last Post: catransvestic
Pantyhose, stockings, high heels in the office. Stories, photos, videos. Like Ra 3 12,221 18 Dec 2011, 23:54
Last Post: Like Ra