Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mirabelle
Cartoon magic full house keychain cute Mirabelle Isabella key chain men and women's bags pendant
$2.70-40%

mouth gag
Dental Mouth Retractor Stainless Steel Molt Gag Surgical Instruments Dental Mouth Retractor Orthodontic Opener Oral
$66.99

bondage
Halloween Mask Sexy PU Leather Half Face Bondage Cage Masks Punk Party Game Cosplay Mask Fetish New And Unique Accessories Woman
$3.80

camatech
camaTech PU Leather Zipper Single Glove Armbinder with Over Shoulder Straps Sexy Full Sleeve One Arm Binder Bondage Restraints
$272.25-35%

silicone bodysuit
2023 Sexy Triangle Zipper Shapewear Butt Lifting Silicone Lace High Back Bodyshpaer Slimming Tank Top with Adjustable Straps
$169.28

thierry bondage
Thierry Double-end Metal hook PU leather belt for Restraint Bondage Convenient Connection Lock adult sex toys sex game Accessory
$3.62

speerise
Speerise Mens Black Turtleneck Spandex Long Sleeve Unitard Unisex Full Length Ballet Bodysuit Footless Dancewear Costum
$156.45

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Men in pantyhose (photos)
RiK in pantyhose and high heels: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/5769
(26 Feb 2010, 00:02 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Feb 2010, 12:18 )vee6 Wrote: here is a link to some of my pictures...
Thanks! Join the club 😉

(25 Feb 2010, 12:18 )vee6 Wrote: some of my public wearings....
What for colour is that? Dark grey? Or black?

(25 Feb 2010, 12:18 )vee6 Wrote: want to see some more?
Sure 😉

Thanks,

wish there was a club, they are black, phone camers'a not that goos, 15 den m&s light support, nice for walking trips..

will see if I have some more for you..
Cassandro the Mexican 'Exotico' wrestler has a new costume:
Just to keep all links in one place:
http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/5826 - fashion show
http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/5675 - men in Tanzmarie costume with shiny tights
I have a load more pics of these guys on the hard drive of a dead laptop... 😟

. . .

Just one (but a damn good one), caught, hog-tied and ball-gagged while cross-dressed as a red-headed Hooters Girl, how f'ing 😎 is that?

Did I mention ..?
The 1st 4 black photos look familiar.

And the Hooter's one looks dangerous. I take it the idea was:"Don't move or the ropes will strangle you. Unfortunately I do not have time to enjoy your agony now, will watch it later on a big screen TV".
I do like the Hooters one (memo to self, buy Hooters outfit on Ebay). That said, it would be a good self-bondage way to kill yourself. Definitely not one to try alone.
Thanks to dhph for the photos:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 man-in-pantyhose-176.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-177.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-178.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-179.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-180.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-181.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-182.jpg   
Some more candids of men in tights

mit-176.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-183.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-184.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-185.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-186.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-187.jpg     man-in-pantyhose-188.jpg   
my legs in pantyhose and me
and i love getting encased

fff.jpg     ffff.jpg     fffff.jpg     f.jpg   
only 2 b encased everyday and free
also i'm not gay so dont hit on me!!
is it wrong for a man to luv pantyhose
i think no!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Candid photos of girls in pantyhose Like Ra 748 494,686 31 Oct 2023, 09:31
Last Post: Culmor
Framed pantyhose posters/photos/packaging mysecretpantyhose 1 1,383 18 Apr 2021, 19:06
Last Post: Like Ra
Men: When did you first start shaving in your pantyhose? ssqman 21 12,093 05 Oct 2018, 23:00
Last Post: TightSlip
Comfilon Activskin - Pantyhose for Men! catransvestic 2 4,870 12 Jun 2012, 03:33
Last Post: catransvestic
Pantyhose, stockings, high heels in the office. Stories, photos, videos. Like Ra 3 12,226 18 Dec 2011, 23:54
Last Post: Like Ra