Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pueraria mirifica
10ml Breast Enlargement Oil Lifting Cream Natural Pueraria Mirifica Enlarge Bust Bigger Hips Ass Enhancement 3CB030
$4.24-59%

latex pencil skirt
Women Sexy Glossy Patent Leather Miniskirt Solid Color Zipper Pencil Skirt Shiny Wet Look Latex Skirt Clubwear Plus Size 4XL
$14.65-29%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Oily Jacquard Fake Long Tube Sexy Stockings Glossy Nylon Back Line Cuban Heel Tights Silk Oil Shiny Open Crotch Pantyhose
$6.04

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Ruffle Sexy Women's Underwear Fancy Lingerie Fine Bra and Panty Set White Intimate Lace Transparent Fairy Outfit
$206.79-29%

deep throat gag
Bdsm Exotic Bondage Accessories Forced Open Mouth Ring Gag Deep Throat Exercise Fetish Couples Sex Games Role Play Erotic Goods
$85.38-49%

latex swimsuit
Women Wetlook Sexy Club Catsuit Swimsuit Patent Leather Halter Backless Leotard Bodysuit for Evening Party Costumes Clubwear
$74.11-30%

hormone female
MSLAM Best Up Size Bust Care Breast Enhancement Cream Breast Enlargement Promote Female Hormones Breast Lift Firming Massage 60g
$22.19-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

MJ-SB04/2018 – Home Alone (part 4) time for corset action
First things first; after consultation with my partner in crime I can reveal that the co-writer of the story I have used for many of my Home Alone self-bondage scenarios is @bondagetom1. We bounced ideas and fantasies off each other and, I think, achieved a very pleasing outcome that both fulfilled (in a literary sense) existing fantasies and introduced new elements (for me at least) to our fetish world.  
Though not part of our stories this session was directly influenced by our shared fantasies and was also a little tease for @bondagetom1  

Equipment:
40den closed crotch, full nylon bodysuit with gloves, hood and sheath
Knee-highs (x3)
20den maternity tights (x5)
Condom
Butt plug
Bra and silicon breasts
Lycra body-control mini-dress
Ball
Rope
Corset
Lace panties

20180423_211750.jpg   

The session:
I set out with the intention of teasing @bondagetom1 with a scene I knew he would like, but ended up achieving something very enjoyable.

My favourite butt-plug was first, nice and deep in my ass, then I tucked my cock and balls away underneath some ‘borrowed’ lace panties, before encasing myself in a full bodysuit. My new boobs and bra went over the top of the bodysuit and I was ready for my first playtime with a corset.

dress1.JPG     dress1a.JPG     dress2.JPG     dress2a.JPG   

The corset went on next, laced as tight as I could get it…. Ohhh I’m loving corsets aeady!  I also added my wet-look stockings over the bodysuit.

dress3.JPG     dress4.JPG     dress4a.JPG   

My next item was a body-control top, which is long enough to be a mini-dress. It fits nice and tightly, adding a pleasing sexy element to my look – I also used it as an anchor point for suspenders to my stockings (it might look slightly ‘tarty’ but I liked it).

dress5.JPG     dress5a.JPG     dress5b.JPG   

Simple rope bondage now – the usual bondage around my ankles and above and below my knees, all cinched nice and tight!

dress6.JPG     dress6a.JPG     dress6b.JPG   

Using my trusty ‘maternity tights’ (so old I’m amazed they are still going) I pulled 3 pairs up and over my aeady bound legs – creating a sort of ‘single leg binder’ effect up to my waist. I ensured the final pair had the ‘spare’ leg to the front… more on that later.

dress7.JPG     dress7a.JPG     dress7b.JPG   

Gag time! I pushed a ball into my mouth, forcing the nylon inside at the same time – then pulled 3 knee-highs over my head to keep everything in place (4 layers so far…keep counting). This is a very effective and comfortable way to gag yourself; on playback I spotted I’d bent my ear forwards but I never felt a thing!

dress8.JPG   

Lycra gloves next (more needlework was required before the session to sew up a few bust seams) – they slid easily over my nylon covered hands and arms adding a new layer to my encasement. 

dress9.JPG     dress9a.JPG     dress9b.JPG     dress9c.JPG     dress9d.JPG     dress9e.JPG   

I’d pre-arranged the remaining two pairs of maternity tights so that one was inside the other. I hope the sequence of images explains how I slide one pair of legs over my head and shoulders and then wriggled my arms into the other pair of legs behind my back. What you may not easily spot is that I also had a pre-formed coil of rope for my wrists which I used to add to my bondage inside the ‘single glove’ binder I’d created. (Also there are now 6 layers of nylon over my head – comfortable and warm, with very reduced vision).

More writhing about on bed followed as I kept trying and failing to get any stimulation to my tucked cock - Damn! I’m getting good at this ‘frustration’ thing. Plenty of time to let my fantasies run amok and imagine all the possibilities of being found like this….

dress10.JPG     dress10a.JPG     dress10b.JPG     dress10c.JPG     dress10d.JPG     dress10e.JPG     dress10f.JPG     dress10g.JPG     dress10h.JPG   

On a whim I struggled free of my bondage and attempted something different. I’d left one spare leg of the tights over my legs at the front and I wondered if I could get that leg over my head and shoulders. My reasoning was that I’d lost a lot of weight and was much more flexible than the last time I’d played around with this idea. As I hope you can see it was possible, just, and didn’t result in the total destruction of the tights. What made it even better was that once if was inside the leg I could re-insert my arms and shoulders into the ‘single glove’ behind my back. (Now there are 7 layers over my head – wonderfully snug and reducing my vision and hearing too)

Wow! More writhing and fantasising – so much so that I eventually had to free myself just to get my cock into my hands!  

What went well?
The corset was a cheap eBay purchase, but I’m aeady in love with it. It fastens with some metal pin and loop type catches at the front and has laces at the back (well DUH! It is a corset after all!). My only minor modification to the ‘out of the box’ set-up was to thread a friction lock type affair (recycled from an old pair of trousers) onto the laces so that they stay tight without needing to be knotted, making it easy to lace up very tight (you release them by either pressing down on the sprung button or by pulling the toggle quiet hard to slide everything loose).
 Capture.JPG   
I didn’t expect the feelings I experienced when wearing the corset and was totally unprepared for the sheer physical effort required to bend when wearing it – all in a very good way from my perspective. I’m aeady looking at other corsets and wondering how to get them delivered without my GF finding out.

The body-shaper/mini-dress – a cheap purchase, along with body-shaper knickers, from the local Aldi store and something I originally thought had been a mistake (I’d felt I’d purchased a size too large). Now I’ve had time to play with them more I’m enjoying the extra elements they bring to my playtime.

Legs and head/shoulders in the same pair of tights – I’d attempted this before but failed, which made the success of this session even more amazing. When combined with the ‘pantyhose single glove’ the set-up was nearly perfect. I could push the plug in my ass, but couldn’t quite reach around to try and play with my cock. I heartily recommend you give this a go if you can.

What could be improved?
I would love to find some thicker/stronger tights to use for the single arm/leg set-up. My maternity tights are still ok, but showing their age and will need replacing soon. I’ve been testing some 40den tights, but find that even the ‘XXL’ sizes don’t have the same ‘stretch’ as the 20den maternity tights – which seriously limits their suitability for my plans. I’m not precious about colour (but might draw the line at white or pink!), but think that 15-20den is a minimum for the way I want to use and abuse them. Any suggestions? 

Making my escape into a ‘timed release’ would be a real bonus, but I can’t see how. I was soooo frustrated (in a good way) by the way I was bound that I can only imagine how I’d have felt I’ve I’d been forced to stay like that for another 10, 20, 30minutes or more!  
The challenge is that I don’t want to have to cut myself free (damage my precious tights? NO WAY!) Rope doesn’t seem to be an option as it can’t be cinched or locked tightly in place when my arms are aeady covered by the single leg of nylon. The same problems exist when I think about using straps or cuffs… I just can’t figure out a safe or practical method. I’ll thrown this open to the forum – what can you folks dream up? If you come up with anything realistic I’ll do my best to give it a go and share with all.

Lots more to come, so stay tuned… and don’t forget to play safe!

MJ
This is one of my favorite sessions MJ, your teasing definitely got my fetish juices flowing! I know what you mean about the corset and the body-shaper/mini-dress. A couple examples of my favorite corsets are attached. The body shaper is one of those $5 "specials" on the shapewear rack of a local store. A couple photos are attached. I know you've seen these, but you are inspiring me to share... 

corset1.jpg     corset2.jpg     corset3.jpg     shapewear.jpg   
@bondagetom1 - you simply ought to share your ideas! I might have some home alone time in a couple of weeks, so I desperately need some inspiration! 😉
(22 Jun 2018, 16:23 )madjack Wrote: I didn’t expect the feelings I experienced when wearing the corset
Yeah, corsets are very "bondagy" by themselves (not that I have much experience), but the one I've got is pretty much restrictive, even if it's a bit too big for me (I lost quite a few kgs, so it should be WAY too big for me know).

(22 Jun 2018, 16:23 )madjack Wrote: The body-shaper/mini-dress
Was looking at a latex version, but my wife told me out of it.

(22 Jun 2018, 16:23 )madjack Wrote: from the local Aldi store
I love those Lidls & Aldis. A couple of days ago my daughter and I bought similar jeans mini-shorts for 6 euro (wearing them now with pantyhose right now 😋 ) And in December last year a whole collection of shiny mini-skirts (see these posts: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69344 and https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69357)

(22 Jun 2018, 16:23 )madjack Wrote: I would love to find some thicker/stronger tights to use for the single arm/leg set-up.
You can try Chinese on-size-fits-all pantyhose. I bought a couple and was very surprised by their elasticity.
(24 Jun 2018, 23:58 )Like Ra Wrote: @bondagetom1 - you simply ought to share your ideas! I might have some home alone time in a couple of weeks, so I desperately need some inspiration! 😉

Thanks for the encouragement Ra. After I posted the photos, I felt a bit bad since MadJack did such an incredible job with his sessions. If you're serious, where would be a good place to share "some ideas." 😁
(25 Jun 2018, 22:26 )bondagetom1 Wrote: where would be a good place to share "some ideas."
We have a whole sub-forum dedicated to ideas: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-...nd-fiction

Feel free to create a new thread with everything in it, or one thread per idea.
(25 Jun 2018, 02:18 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:I would love to find some thicker/stronger tights to use for the single arm/leg set-up.
You can try Chinese on-size-fits-all pantyhose. I bought a couple and was very surprised by their elasticity.
Ahhh… do you mean something like these I spotted on eBay?
 s-l500.jpg   

Are they really as stretchy as in the image.... or is she a very small model?  😁 

MJ
(26 Jun 2018, 10:04 )madjack Wrote: Are they really as stretchy as in the image
Yes, they are! I bought a "nylon cocoon" and pantyhose with shoulder straps on Ali, and was very surprised by the elasticity and no "sagginess" at the same time. They are not tight, though, but rather follow the surface.
(26 Jun 2018, 10:04 )madjack Wrote:
(25 Jun 2018, 02:18 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:I would love to find some thicker/stronger tights to use for the single arm/leg set-up.
Ahhh… do you mean something like these I spotted on eBay?

Are they really as stretchy as in the image.... or is she a very small model?  😁 

MJ

"...Plus Size: Height:150-175cm..."

she is a small model ☹

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

From what I understand the "plus size" is more about the "width", then height, but yes, 175 is very tall for China (we are talking girls here). I've got a nylon cocoon, that can easily accommodate three persons. And I've got "one-size pantyhose" (not a plus size), that fit me perfectly, but I'm 175 exactly 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB07/2018 – Home Alone and sitting down on the job madjack 14 1,294 28 Jul 2023, 00:35
Last Post: Like Ra
MJ-SB06/2018 – Home Alone (part 6) now for some proper self-bondage madjack 1 3,221 21 Jul 2023, 13:39
Last Post: madjack
MJ-SB01/2011 – Home alone: Self-bondage seated enema madjack 11 31,236 06 Aug 2019, 22:02
Last Post: The inspector
MJ-SB04/2019 – Dildo on a pole (part 1) madjack 6 3,078 29 Jul 2019, 23:15
Last Post: ltxrob
MJ-SB09/2015 – Home alone session 9: More hanging around madjack 3 4,822 17 Feb 2019, 15:16
Last Post: DressBindFun

Contributors: bondagetom1 (3) , Like Ra (5) , madjack (4) , TightSlip (3) , Vixien (2)