Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women Spandex Black Sleeveless Dance Leotard Adult Nylon High Neck Gymnastics Performance Leotards Stage Bodysuit
$24.18-39%

transparent pantyhose
New Plus Size Sexy Breathable Tights White Transparent Women Pantyhose Spring Autumn Nylon Tights Stretchy Stockings Female
$4.61

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women Spandex Nylon Pink Gymnastics Leotards One Piece Bodysuit Adult Long Sleeve Ballet Dancewear Performance Costumes
$24.18-44%

high waist faux leather
BIVIGAOS Spring New Colorful Mirror Leather Leggings Women Skinny Sexy Leather Pants High Waist Elastic Bright Leather Leggings
$33.37-58%

Bitysie
2023 BITYSIE Classic Conservative One-Piece Swimsuit Spa Japaness Pharfaite High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual V--Shaped
$301.29

darlingaga
Darlingaga Skinny Cut Out Bodycon Black Sexy Bodysuit Women Fashion Solid Body Suit Cold Shoulder Party Bodysuits Tops One Piece
$24.19-40%

headphone sleeping mask
Sports Headphones 3.5mm Wired Stereo Music Headband Breathable Sleep Eye Mask Soft Earphone for Mobile Phone PC Birthday Gifts
$26.57-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

MJ-SB04/2018 – Home Alone (part 4) time for corset action
I'm 1,85. Usually I'm wearing  size 4 or 5 pantyhose .  Size 5 usually have back panel which I don't like.  Italian hosiery brands are often  too short for me 😟
However,   I've managed to buy Chinese single person cocoon which fit to my height 😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

I just read through this thread....

The sight of you in so many tight layers of pantyhose is driving me absolutely crazy! I can’t wait to do something similar with myself. The primal naughtiness as well as the helplessness is hyper-erotic...

Thank you MJ
This makes me want to be encased in so many layers of pantyhose that it hurts. I want to be crushed to a pulp by the force of uncounted layers of pantyhose surrounding my body.

64A2C778-5EC7-4FFA-A468-B651144855DF.jpeg     D2499B83-A14A-4688-9C4F-5A8320DF0141.jpeg   

Your “MJ-SB04/2018” experience has soooooo set me off today.
(04 Sep 2018, 22:11 )TightSlip Wrote: This makes me want to be  encased in so many layers of pantyhose that it hurts. I want to be crushed to a pulp by the force of uncounted layers of pantyhose surrounding my body.

Your “MJ-SB04/2018” experience has soooooo set me off today.
Okay.... trying this again after first reply failed to post properly.

I'm glad you enjoyed it - take a look at my other posts and you will find more encasement sessions you might enjoy.

Also, are those photos of you?

MJ
It’ll have to wait until I get home, otherwise I’m going to make a mess here at work!

No, those photos aren’t of me...

...yet. <wink>
And now another update to include the movie  😁

[url=

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/oriH6hRAQnqv/
]self-bondage (bitchute.com)[/url]

I'd forgotten how much fun this one had been, especially the bondage under encasement, with a pantyhose single-glove arrangement.

Enjoy

MJ
(21 Jul 2023, 14:49 )madjack Wrote: And now another update to include the movie  😁

I'd forgotten how much fun this one had been, especially the bondage under encasement, with a pantyhose single-glove arrangement.

Enjoy

MJ

Wonderful. Thank you MJ!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB07/2018 – Home Alone and sitting down on the job madjack 14 1,335 28 Jul 2023, 00:35
Last Post: Like Ra
MJ-SB06/2018 – Home Alone (part 6) now for some proper self-bondage madjack 1 3,246 21 Jul 2023, 13:39
Last Post: madjack
MJ-SB01/2011 – Home alone: Self-bondage seated enema madjack 11 31,281 06 Aug 2019, 22:02
Last Post: The inspector
MJ-SB04/2019 – Dildo on a pole (part 1) madjack 6 3,087 29 Jul 2019, 23:15
Last Post: ltxrob
MJ-SB09/2015 – Home alone session 9: More hanging around madjack 3 4,848 17 Feb 2019, 15:16
Last Post: DressBindFun

Contributors: bondagetom1 (3) , Like Ra (5) , madjack (4) , TightSlip (3) , Vixien (2)