Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mens shiny pantyhose
Men Sexy Pantyhose Oil Shiny Glossy Underwear Nylon Body Stocking Underpants Tights Elastic Pouch Underwear Sissy Erotic Pants
$29.00-69%

crossdresser silicone mask
(B17) Handmade Custom Full Head Mask with Backshell Crossdressing Silicone Anime Mash Kyrielight Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78

gothic lolita
Victorian Gothic Lolita Jsk Dress Women Halloween Y2k Bat Collar Shirt Woolen Princess Dresses Vintage Punk Harajuku Party Dress
$287.98-29%

ultrathin pantyhose
Summer Sexy Plus-Size Stockings Oil Shine Lingerie Elastic Ultrathin Tights Pantyhose Clubwear Women Shiny Smooth Clothes
$6.46

penis milking machine
sillicone erotic clothes for women Squirt japanese masturbator sein pregnant masturbator Boobs vibrator men masturbatory
$16.73-31%

latex leotard
Mens Black Latex Zipper Faux Leather Long Sleeve Jumpsuit Nightclub Stage Performance Pole Dancing Leotard Bodysuit
$33.69-44%

mouth gag
Penis Mask Silicone Dildo Gag Mask BDSM Bondage Fetish Mask Product Mouth Ball SM Accessories Dild Blug Couple Game Product
$36.30-13%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

MJ-SB03 2007
Hi Ra

Inspired by your post of ‘Session 19’, 😁 I’ve made time to relate another of my own sessions from the spring of 2007.

For those who don’t recall; I had a week at home all to myself, so set out to enjoy and challenge my self-bondage fetish. 😁 😁

I’ve aeady related some sessions (MJ SB01 & SB02 2007) and have this and one other to add (Ra’s discretion permitting 😯ops: ).

So, without further ado, let me begin:

As well as Self-bondage I have a fetish for tight clothing – pantyhose and body-stockings being my favourites – so I always try to combine them with my bondage wherever possible.

My session was to be very simple and the following where the only ‘tools’ I required:

6 pairs of XXL (Maternity?) Pantyhose
1 pair normal Pantyhose
1 opaque body stocking
1 knee-high
1 40mm soft ball

Using the spare bedroom as my play-room, I applied the knee-high to my cock.

Now I know this is might sound a little odd, but what I try to achieve is de-sensitisation so that the frustration of being bound and aroused is not ‘spoilt’ by a premature release. I find that pulling the knee-high down over my erect cock and balls, then twisting the end around and repeating the procedure to leave my cock and balls in a double sheath of nylon is both a turn on an also a highly effective inhibiter of sexual stimulation (Duh!?) – This is much harder to describe than I thought it would be… :?

Moving on – I put on the body-stocking (full crotch, not open - which is rare and, I think, a good thing) and begin with the first of the XXL hose.

Now at this point I have a confession to make – I’m not a connoisseur of pantyhose. 😯ops: 😯ops:

Unlike the great Ra, I always look for bargains in local stores and on the internet. I never look for brands like Wolflord, but pick up articles as I go along. Sometimes I get lucky – the XXL pantyhose for example only cost about 3 Euros in total (wished I’d brought more!), and sometimes not so good (I threw away 4 pairs of pantyhose without wearing them… one size did not fit all! :x )

Maybe I am missing out on some great experiences, but I’m happy with the un-branded collection I have.

Back to the story:

The body-stocking went on next – it has long sleeves, which are perfect when encasing myself in nylon. Then I pulled one leg of the normal pantyhose over my head, making sure as much of the leg was pulled on as possible. Taking the ball (another bargain – actually a dog’s toy – I wonder if the manufactures know what it gets used for? 😁 ) I pulled enough slack into the nylon over my mouth so that I could push the ball behind my teeth, acting as a gag. I always find the effect of a gag through nylon very exciting – and I really must try Ra’s Pantyhose gag one day soon. The second leg of the hose was then pulled over my head, trapping the ball inside my mouth. This isn’t a totally secure method for gagging oneself, and you can, for now, push the ball out with your tongue, but it is quick and easy.

Now for the bondage bit…

I took two pairs of the XXL hose and pulled them up over both my legs – method, quite simply, was to double up the legs and then haul gently up and over my legs to my waist. This is where the XXL size helps, I’m not a small chap, but these came right up to my waist, very nearly the same as a normal size would have. My legs where now ‘bound’ together by 4 layers of lovely nylon.

I used the next 2 pairs in a slightly different way: one leg of the hose was used as before (to cover both my legs) but the remaining leg was pulled up and I slide my left arm into it. With the hose being so large I could pull them up and over my shoulder, when I had repeated the process with my right arm I had nylon over nearly all my body. 😁

My legs where now bound by 6 layers of nylon, with all that remained to be bound being my arms.

I’d aeady prepared the remaining 2 pairs of pantyhose by arranging one pair to be inside the other, so that I started with a double layer.

One leg (or, rather, 2 legs) went over my head and I pulled them down as far as I could, which was actually over both shoulders (that XXL again!), ensuring that the remaining leg (legs) where positioned behind my back.

Now I simply wriggled both my arms behind my back into the spare leg and pushed them down the leg as far as I could.

For anyone who hasn’t tried this method of self-bondage, there is a glorious moment when your elbows pass over the gusset part of the hose and slide down into the leg.

If you have been really brave and are flexible enough (sadly, I’m not now ☹ ) you can try this with a 70 denier pair of normal pantyhose – the bondage experience is much more intense… BUT BE WARNED… :!: escape is also much, much harder and you can’t simply rip your way out! Wink

So there I am, sitting on the edge of my bed, gagged, bound, virtually blindfold (remember – 4 layers of nylon over my head, which also ensure that the gag stays in place) and totally encased – bliss! 😁

All I do now is roll onto the bed and enjoy myself. I always savoir the initial moment of this type of bondage – I can thrash around quite easily, with the nylon provided a most delightful feeling against my skin, but still feel almost helpless (see I wish).

I will always try to bring sexual release if I can, but if the nylon over my cock is doing its job (2 pairs of knee-highs is even more frustrating) and the 6 (7 if you include the body stocking) layers over that, then I’m never going to cum. I can also relax and try to sleep (never managed it yet ☹ ) or simply revel in my helplessness.

I always have the strong desire to escape, but also not to be able to escape - at least not for a while :?

I wish only for one thing – and hope a reader may be able to offer help – and that is to somehow enforce my helplessness for a period of time. You may aeady see that the problem with my multi-pantyhosed self-bondage is that escape is (relatively) easy. :?

How I would like some way to restrain my wrists or arms further somehow. However, my wrists, arms and hands are aeady together in a tube of nylon, so I can’t use rope with a cinch to pull tight, which would be my normal method. All I need to free myself is to twist my arms back out of the leg of the hose – this can be a struggle, but is always a let-down.

I would be very happy to hear (and maybe try out) any suggestions that could enforce a time in this type of bondage.

This, then, is the tale of my third self-bondage session – as always I hope you have enjoyed my genuine experience and that, in some small way, it may inspire you the reader to greater and move fulfilling experiences of your own.

Play safe and sane, but have fun out there Wink

MJ
Yoooo.... That's lot's of reading and no pictures 😊

Hang on... Need more time to visualize everything....
madjack Wrote:As well as Self-bondage I have a fetish for tight clothing – pantyhose and body-stockings being my favourites – so I always try to combine them with my bondage wherever possible.
You bet! No tight fetish clothing - no bondage. Period!

madjack Wrote:Now I know this is might sound a little odd, but what I try to achieve is de-sensitisation so that the frustration of being bound and aroused is not ‘spoilt’ by a premature release. I find that pulling the knee-high down over my erect cock and balls, then twisting the end around and repeating the procedure to leave my cock and balls in a double sheath of nylon is both a turn on an also a highly effective inhibiter of sexual stimulation (Duh!?) – This is much harder to describe than I thought it would be… :?
Do I understand correctly that you use the same technique as in Pantyhose hood with gag?

madjack Wrote:I always look for bargains in local stores and on the internet. I never look for brands like Wolflord, but pick up articles as I go along. Sometimes I get lucky – the XXL pantyhose for example only cost about 3 Euros in total (wished I’d brought more!), and sometimes not so good (I threw away 4 pairs of pantyhose without wearing them… one size did not fit all! :x )
There are reasons behind buying good brands:
  • They last longer[/list:u]
    • The are not itchy (very important if you have sensitive skin like mine)[/list:u]
      • They look better[/list:u]
        • They are more predictable[/list:u]

madjack Wrote:I really must try Ra’s Pantyhose gag one day soon.
          Yes, I would recommend my technique. It's as quick as yours, but a bit more effective.

madjack Wrote:I took two pairs of the XXL hose and pulled them up over both my legs – method, quite simply, was to double up the legs and then
          You mean one pantyhose leg inside the other, right?

madjack Wrote:I used the next 2 pairs in a slightly different way: one leg of the hose was used as before (to cover both my legs) but the remaining leg was pulled up and I slide my left arm into it. With the hose being so large I could pull them up and over my shoulder, when I had repeated the process with my right arm I had nylon over nearly all my body. 😁
          Will have to try that... But does not the pantyhose band slide off your shoulder? Probably, my "visualization" skill is not up to scratch.

madjack Wrote:One leg (or, rather, 2 legs) went over my head and I pulled them down as far as I could, which was actually over both shoulders (that XXL again!), ensuring that the remaining leg (legs) where positioned behind my back.

Now I simply wriggled both my arms behind my back into the spare leg and pushed them down the leg as far as I could.

For anyone who hasn’t tried this method of self-bondage, there is a glorious moment when your elbows pass over the gusset part of the hose and slide down into the leg.
          Depends on the tightness of the pantyhose you are using, the pressure of two layers can be very considerable and unescapable. Also, think of your face 😉 T he description of this method can be found here.

madjack Wrote:If you have been really brave and are flexible enough (sadly, I’m not now ☹ ) you can try this with a 70 denier pair of normal pantyhose – the bondage experience is much more intense… BUT BE WARNED… :!: escape is also much, much harder and you can’t simply rip your way out! Wink
          My point exactly!

madjack Wrote:So there I am, sitting on the edge of my bed, gagged, bound, virtually blindfold (remember – 4 layers of nylon over my head, which also ensure that the gag stays in place) and totally encased – bliss! 😁
          Reading your description, I have that self-bondage itch to be on your place right away! ;-D

madjack Wrote:I wish only for one thing – and hope a reader may be able to offer help – and that is to somehow enforce my helplessness for a period of time. You may aeady see that the problem with my multi-pantyhosed self-bondage is that escape is (relatively) easy. :?
          Very good question!

madjack Wrote:How I would like some way to restrain my wrists or arms further somehow. However, my wrists, arms and hands are aeady together in a tube of nylon, so I can’t use rope with a cinch to pull tight, which would be my normal method.
          Actually, you can. You need a rope one end of which is tied to a stationary object. The other end is tied into a non-closing loose loop. You pantyhosed wrists go into the loop, you pull the rope and separate your wrists with this rope. You can even make a couple of loops around each of you wrists and then disconnect (untie) that helper rope. Now your hands are separated and slightly bound together, you can use normal wrist loop - cinch noose method.

I have an explanatory photo session in mind. Will do that sooner or later.

Another method is to use Cycling Shorts single glove. In this case you can easily use all standard methods of binding your hands together.
Hi Ra!

3rd attempt to reply - not sure if this will work, but I'll have a go! (Please forgive my abuse of the 'quote' facility 😯ops: )

Quote:Do I understand correctly that you use the same technique as in Pantyhose hood with gag?

Yes indeed! 😁

madjack Wrote:I took two pairs of the XXL hose and pulled them up over both my legs – method, quite simply, was to double up the legs and then
Quote:You mean one pantyhose leg inside the other, right?

Spot on again! 😁

madjack Wrote:I used the next 2 pairs in a slightly different way: one leg of the hose was used as before (to cover both my legs) but the remaining leg was pulled up and I slide my left arm into it. With the hose being so large I could pull them up and over my shoulder, when I had repeated the process with my right arm I had nylon over nearly all my body. 😁
Quote:Will have to try that... But does not the pantyhose band slide off your shoulder? Probably, my "visualization" skill is not up to scratch.

It can, but I've not had any real problems (broad shoulders help). I did try 'twisting' the leg from my right side to put it on my left arm. This way there is no chance of sliding off, but the experience is (to me) not as good.

madjack Wrote:So there I am, sitting on the edge of my bed, gagged, bound, virtually blindfold (remember – 4 layers of nylon over my head, which also ensure that the gag stays in place) and totally encased – bliss! 😁
Quote:Reading your description, I have that self-bondage itch to be on your place right away! ;-D

My pleasure - happy to inspire Lol

madjack Wrote:How I would like some way to restrain my wrists or arms further somehow. However, my wrists, arms and hands are aeady together in a tube of nylon, so I can’t use rope with a cinch to pull tight, which would be my normal method.
Quote:Actually, you can. You need a rope one end of which is tied to a stationary object. The other end is tied into a non-closing loose loop. You pantyhosed wrists go into the loop, you pull the rope and separate your wrists with this rope. You can even make a couple of loops around each of you wrists and then disconnect (untie) that helper rope. Now your hands are separated and slightly bound together, you can use normal wrist loop - cinch noose method.

I have an explanatory photo session in mind. Will do that sooner or later.

Please, that would be wonderful - I'm sure I am not alone in appreciating your work and efforts to share with us all.

Quote:Another method is to use Cycling Shorts single glove. In this case you can easily use all standard methods of binding your hands together.

Indeed! I have used this emthod myself and it is excellent. Sadly I wore out the shorts (actually pulled them apart 😯ops: ). I also used to have a long legged pair of lyrca tight, with a stirrup foot. I adapted them for use in self-bondage by cutting the leg for my head short (like cycling short length), but keeping the leg for my arms long. This meant that my arms from the wrists upwards where trapped - excellent 😁 . however, as with the shorts, I managed to destroy them after a year or so and haven't found a replacement pair yet ☹

I really would like to share some of my pictures, but I'm a little shy and they aren't of the same high standard of your own (screen caps from video) - but I am working on some way to maintain my modesty ( 😯ops: ) but share with all.

MJ
Hi Ra!

Well, I did sort of promise some pictures - and here they are  😊

Please forgive the poor quality - they are 'screen caps' from a video I made of this session  😯ops:

I should say that this isn't SB03 2007 - but I am in almost the same selfbondage.

The biggest change was using a dildo in place of my usual butt-plug - This was inspired by your comments about long dildos and I just had to try it for myself  😁

The dildo is held in place by a crotch rope and also the 4 pairs of pantyhose on my legs  Wink

In this shot I've aeady put on two pairs of XL pantyhose - both my legs in one pantyhose leg, the other leg over my arm and shoulder

I've aeady doubled up two other pairs of the same pantyhose (put them both on and removed them so there is a double skin of nylon) and pull one leg over my head (made a mess of the 'tail' on my head though  😯ops: )

EncSB02.JPG   

Next goes the harness gag - I've modified it slightly by adding a chin strap (no working it out!) and now I'm ready to pull this double layer over my shoulders

EncSB01.JPG   

A brief struggle and I finally manage to push my arms down the remaining double leg and I'm Encased and Bound  😁

EncSB03.JPG   

...note the dildo trying to work it's way out against the crotch rope and nylon holding it in! This was actually very sexy Wink

The sad part, as I've aeady explained, is that I can't enforce my selfbondage in this position and always 'escape' too soon  ☹

Well... I hope this post works and that you all enjoy my sharing it with you

Happy bondaging

MJ
YYYEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that! Now I know how I will sleep during my next business trip! 😉 I should definitely try that. Thanks much for sharing!

BTW, what is your impression on the "long plugs"?
Hi Ra

So glad you enjoyed - my first time for posting actual pictures (a photo virgin no more :!😊

You asked for my thoughts about Long plugs?

Well...

Mine was only(!) about 25cm long and not fully inserted

It took some patience (and a lot of lube) to get in Confusedhock:

Was quite uncomfortable at first, but that did quickly pass.

During the session I really enjoyed the sensations - a plug stays put, but this baby wanted to slide in and out. Now, I'm pretty broadminded, but women are my 'thing' so this was a totally unexpected turn-on 😯ops:

What would I do differently?

Really would like to find a slimmer, but longer, flexible silicon dildo - I now realise that mine is a bit too wide for prolonged use.

Oh yes! Stay bound for a while longer as well Lol

MJ

Remember - there is no such thing as too much rope!

OOPS! 😯ops: Just edited entry to show correct length of dildo as 25cm not mm - 25mm isn't a very long anything!
(03 Feb 2008, 15:51 )madjack Wrote: Well, I did sort of promise some pictures - and here they are
I wonder if you still have those pictures, as the previous one disappeared after the crash 15 years ago.
(20 Mar 2023, 01:44 )Like Ra Wrote:
(03 Feb 2008, 15:51 )madjack Wrote: Well, I did sort of promise some pictures - and here they are
I wonder if you still have those pictures, as the previous one disappeared after the crash 15 years ago.

Done... I think!

I've found images that seem to correspond to the story and added to the original post - but it was a looooong time ago and my memory is a bit hazy  😁

Enjoy

MJ
Great!!! Thanks much! 👍

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB03/2019 – A tale of ice, chains and rope madjack 4 3,037 10 Dec 2020, 12:12
Last Post: LuckyLu
MJ-SB03/2018 – Home Alone (part 3) Playing with my new breasts madjack 4 3,984 24 Jun 2018, 23:54
Last Post: Like Ra
MJ-SB03/2017 – Hogtied on the bed madjack 5 5,550 06 May 2017, 19:28
Last Post: vanessa_fetish
MJ-SB03/2016 – Recreating a chair tie #1 madjack 1 3,040 05 Nov 2016, 00:17
Last Post: Like Ra
MJ-SB03/2015 – Home alone session 3: Quick hogtie madjack 0 4,751 22 May 2015, 16:57
Last Post: madjack

Contributors: Like Ra (5) , madjack (5)