Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent dress
Sexy Summer Women Mesh Crop Top Long Sleeve Dress Basic Tee Elegant T-Shirts Blusas Sheer Transparent Top Shirts Robe Femme
$5.40

exotic lingerie
Womens Erotic Babydolls Dress Sheer Mesh Nightwear Lingerie Lace Trim Open Cup Babydolls Spaghetti Straps Dress with G-string
$10.35

gothic lolita
new Sweet Heart Buckle Wedges Mary Janes Women Pink T-Strap Chunky Platform Lolita Shoes Woman Punk Gothic Cosplay Shoes 43
$145.18

corset
High Compression Waist Trainer Firm Control Body Shapewear Women Latex Sports Vest Slimming Corset Steel Bone Fajas Colombianas
$44.85-42%

amoresy
AMORESY Solid color stitching zipper high neck tights Glossy new ladies classic thin dead library ins sexy cover belly hot sprin
$31.31

oil shiny bodycon
Womens High Waist Mini Skirt Shiny Glossy Oil Bodycon Pencil Skirt Sexy See-through OL Micro Skirt Rave Nigh Clubwear
$80.38-29%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Furry Headsets Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Glove Tail Heads Animal Wearable Kig Headsets Animal
$1765.63-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Long term fetish wear ideas
I'm currently free for the rest of the week but do not have the house to myself, unfortunately, so anything naughty will have to be out of sight for most of the time. Having aeady decided that I will only allow myself to wear midi panties as underwear and forcing myself to wear stockings and garter belts all the time I'll like to get a few ideas to spice this week up a bit. Any suggestions?
All usual suspects: swimsuits, pantyhose, latex, chastity cages, plugs, under the clothes karada and crotch-rope...
(30 May 2017, 21:09 )Like Ra Wrote: All usual suspects: swimsuits, pantyhose, latex, chastity cages, plugs, under the clothes karada and crotch-rope...

Thanks for the suggestions. What is the point of crotchropes, btw? Is it just to hold plugs in?
(30 May 2017, 22:11 )extrudar Wrote: What is the point of crotchropes, btw? Is it just to hold plugs in?
Crotchropes draw your attention to the genital area, and press on some proper pressure points. For ladies the crotchrope is a direct stimulant, for us boys it's a simple method to keep the plugs in, indeed 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,484 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
What are some fetish/sb gear that you can wear in public? kanade 3 4,713 11 Jun 2011, 19:39
Last Post: Like Ra
Wife & pantyhose fetish... Out of ideas, sick and tired (help) nylonslave 4 14,641 25 Feb 2010, 13:27
Last Post: vee6

Contributors: extrudar (2) , Like Ra (2)