Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex tights
Ftshist Sexy Wetlook Tight-Highs Stockings Shiny Metallic Elastic Over-The-Knee Patent Leather Socks Latex Fetish Accessories
$36.28-17%

crossdress fetish
Anime BJD unisex cosplay costume kigurumi fetish zentai suit with crossdresser bresast forms
$271.02-9%

speerise
Speerise New Children Ankle-length Pants Girls Lycra Spandex Nylon Dance Ballet Leggings Costumes Free Shipping
$15.11-25%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(GLA04042)Customize Character Resin Half Head Japanese Animego Cosplay Crossdressing Doll Anime Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$724.79-25%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$107.93-17%

shiny swimsuit
YUDX Solid O Ring Swimsuit for Women Tie Side Shiny Metal Hardware Ring Bandeau Bikini Swimwear Padded Bra Top Low Waisted
$18.89

glossy body suit
satin glossy Women's bathing suit vest Oil High Waist Pants Smooth Fitness Gloss Yoga Running Sweatwear gym set leggings
$208.36

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Long term fetish wear ideas
I'm currently free for the rest of the week but do not have the house to myself, unfortunately, so anything naughty will have to be out of sight for most of the time. Having aeady decided that I will only allow myself to wear midi panties as underwear and forcing myself to wear stockings and garter belts all the time I'll like to get a few ideas to spice this week up a bit. Any suggestions?
All usual suspects: swimsuits, pantyhose, latex, chastity cages, plugs, under the clothes karada and crotch-rope...
(30 May 2017, 21:09 )Like Ra Wrote: All usual suspects: swimsuits, pantyhose, latex, chastity cages, plugs, under the clothes karada and crotch-rope...

Thanks for the suggestions. What is the point of crotchropes, btw? Is it just to hold plugs in?
(30 May 2017, 22:11 )extrudar Wrote: What is the point of crotchropes, btw? Is it just to hold plugs in?
Crotchropes draw your attention to the genital area, and press on some proper pressure points. For ladies the crotchrope is a direct stimulant, for us boys it's a simple method to keep the plugs in, indeed 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,492 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
What are some fetish/sb gear that you can wear in public? kanade 3 4,719 11 Jun 2011, 19:39
Last Post: Like Ra
Wife & pantyhose fetish... Out of ideas, sick and tired (help) nylonslave 4 14,656 25 Feb 2010, 13:27
Last Post: vee6

Contributors: extrudar (2) , Like Ra (2)