Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wetlook
M - 3XL Oil Shiny Patent Leather Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Pole Dance Club Party Hosiery Plus Size Wetlook Latex Stockings
$8.12

2024 chastity
2024 New Male Lion Head Chastity Lock with Bell Male Sex Toys Ascetic Anti-Cheating Chastity Device Penis Bondage Sex Shop 정조대
$20.35-50%

telescopic masturbator
Automatic Sex Toy For Men Masturbator Telescopic Real Vaginas Pocket Pussy Vibrator Adult Oral Sucking Blowjob Masturbation Cup
$327.29-4%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(Daisy) bondage and Half head super sweet female resin crossdressing BJD kig cosplay kigurumi mask
$1089.00-26%

tusk chastity
2023 NEW TUSK SERIES Bionic Design Hinged Cock Cage Male Chastity Device Metal Catheter 2 Types Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys
$650.98-50%

SXXY
SXXY Skin Feeling Realistic Penis Mate Sleeve Two Colors Silicone Soft Sperm Locking Ring For Men Delay Ejaculation Couple Sex
$71.09-64%

latex one piece
2023 New ONE PIECE Theme Birthday Decoration Luffy Sauron Party Supplies Baby Shower Paper Cups Plates Napkins Background Decor
$9.81-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Long term fetish wear ideas
I'm currently free for the rest of the week but do not have the house to myself, unfortunately, so anything naughty will have to be out of sight for most of the time. Having aeady decided that I will only allow myself to wear midi panties as underwear and forcing myself to wear stockings and garter belts all the time I'll like to get a few ideas to spice this week up a bit. Any suggestions?
All usual suspects: swimsuits, pantyhose, latex, chastity cages, plugs, under the clothes karada and crotch-rope...
(30 May 2017, 21:09 )Like Ra Wrote: All usual suspects: swimsuits, pantyhose, latex, chastity cages, plugs, under the clothes karada and crotch-rope...

Thanks for the suggestions. What is the point of crotchropes, btw? Is it just to hold plugs in?
(30 May 2017, 22:11 )extrudar Wrote: What is the point of crotchropes, btw? Is it just to hold plugs in?
Crotchropes draw your attention to the genital area, and press on some proper pressure points. For ladies the crotchrope is a direct stimulant, for us boys it's a simple method to keep the plugs in, indeed 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,486 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
What are some fetish/sb gear that you can wear in public? kanade 3 4,713 11 Jun 2011, 19:39
Last Post: Like Ra
Wife & pantyhose fetish... Out of ideas, sick and tired (help) nylonslave 4 14,642 25 Feb 2010, 13:27
Last Post: vee6

Contributors: extrudar (2) , Like Ra (2)