Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent swimsuit
Womens Hot One Piece See Through Sheer Lingerie Swimwear Swimsuit Transparent Swimming Suit High Cut Thong Leotard Bodysuit
$11.95-40%

pvc stockings
Plus Size Oil Shiny Thigh High Stockings Gothic Punk PVC Wetlook Hosiery Women Sexy Lingerie Faux Leather Pole Dance Clubwear
$14.91-29%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD-47-43)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

sexy pantyhose
Women Tights Sexy Classic Black White Stockings Sexy High Waist Lolita Pantyhose Thigh High Stockings Anime Cosplay Costumes
$15.65

1d oil stockings
Polka Dots Stretchy Nylon Thigh High Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Medias Women Sexy Edgeless Stockings For Garter Belt
$4.69-50%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fancy Erotic Lingerie Floral Transparent Lace Brief Sets Sheer Lace Sissy Fairy Underwear Garter See Through Outfit
$15.03

bondage high heels
Seek MATE ultra-high heel pointy tie knee boots red misty top lock fetish fashion boots large shoe design Bondage role-playing s
$1573.00-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Leohex review
(30 May 2019, 02:09 )essanym Wrote: Hopefully I can find the fabric. If I have the right fabric, I'm definitely going to attempt making my own stuff. Assuming I can make a leotard that looks decent, I might be willing to make some leos, tights, catsuit for other people as well.

Were you ever able to find out WHO made this fabric and if they sell it to the public?
The company I bought all my shiny outfits, and I did buy a lot, all came with MJINM.
I ask them about other designs and larger sizes. The seller asked if I could provide a sizing chart for US and UK sellers, which I did, of course.

I’ll ask about the fabric.
(29 Sep 2022, 13:50 )Tinker D Wrote: The company I bought all my shiny outfits, and I did buy a lot, all came with MJINM.
I ask them about other designs and larger sizes. The seller asked if I could provide a sizing chart for US and UK sellers, which I did, of course.
I’ll ask about the fabric.

Oh please do! I knew MJINM was the company that does have them and their fabric is top notch. I would love to be able to get some fabric from them!

For some reason though, I cant find a nice dark green though they have the color listed in other clothing lines...just not anything in leotards.

Anything you find out though...much appreciated. Been wanting to get this fabric FOREVER!!
Add me to the list either for fabric or a group buy on larger sizes. I told Amoresy I’d buy ten catsuits if they made them in 4 or 5XL. 3xl kind of fits but you can tell how much nicer they’d feel if they weren’t stretched to the limit of what the zipper can bear  😁
(29 Sep 2022, 12:17 )Wolfboy1 Wrote:
(30 May 2019, 02:09 )essanym Wrote: Hopefully I can find the fabric. If I have the right fabric, I'm definitely going to attempt making my own stuff. Assuming I can make a leotard that looks decent, I might be willing to make some leos, tights, catsuit for other people as well.

Were you ever able to find out WHO made this fabric and if they sell it to the public?

nahh, they flat told me the fabric was a trade secret... lol.
Still loving my grey MJINM's.
 IMG_20221001_201640~2.jpg       IMG_20221001_225529.jpg   
 IMG_20221001_230219.jpg   

Goes really well with neutrals like this ivory tee.
The fabric is pretty identical to the fabric Leohex uses; Both Oekotex 100 Lycra.

Although, I found some slight differences in smoothness and shine between colorways. Perhaps some pigments are more aggressive to the yarn than others.
I really wish the would be more amicable to making custom things...they are missing out on a nice market size. 

I was able to get ONE of the sellers to actually send me fabric but its not quite MJINM's brand...its very close though.  Sadly, I am at the whim of their supply and they don't have stock of a lot.  I wish I could get a hold of whoever buy's or makes the MJINM fabric...

Has anyone heard of Hirogato? They have some nice stuff too.
(01 Oct 2022, 17:27 )Wolfboy1 Wrote: Has anyone heard of Hirogato?
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2657 😉
Celine Nox in shiny Leohex leotard and shiny pantyhose:

leohex_76_celine_nox_in_shiny_leotard_ashiny_pantyhose.jpg   
Just quickly bookmarking. Leohex swimsuit for reasonable money: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DFMOxSn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 156,369 15 Feb 2024, 17:21
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (8) , bondagetom1 (5) , chaste4panties (1) , Christina (2) , Culmor (5) , egregious (1) , essanym (16) , FagMan (1) , helpless85 (1) , johngerners (1) , kenwaynguyen (3) , LeotardLover (22) , Like Ra (85) , ltxrob (9) , madjack (1) , Michael (1) , MIWSTIUS (34) , no smile (3) , silkerect (2) , spandextuffer (1) , Strappado (1) , subyasha (2) , thominhose (3) , Tinker D (5) , Trudytwoshoes (1) , Uncle (1) , unicast (13) , unlocal (1) , Will90MeeG (5) , Wolfboy1 (4) , wolford57 (1) , Zooy (3)