Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Ftshist
Ftshist Wet Look Headgear Full Face Faux Leather Zipper Face Hood Matte Black Gloss Cosplay Costume Accessory SM Masked Fetish
$26.60-18%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.25

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

bondage hood
Exotic Adult Cosplay Games Hood Fetish Full Head Bondage Mask Hood for Men Women Halloween Party Role Play Leather Costume Black
$21.78-50%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Korean Black Lace Trim Bow Women T-shirts Slim Basic Tie Up Harajuku Spring Autumn Top Tee Short Skinny Cute Outfits
$29.02-50%

corset
Cute Vintage Floral Jacquard Corset Embroidery Bustier Top Retro Fishbone Lace Up Corset Renaissance Korset Camisole Vest
$60.95

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit sexy tight Zipper Bodysuit high fork long sleeve glossy swimsuit solid color silk Swimwear
$91.79-63%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Leohex review
Has anybody ordered these Leohex leggings?

shiny_leohex_leggings-01.jpg   

I wonder how good they stay in place.
(14 Jun 2023, 02:05 )Like Ra Wrote: Has anybody ordered these Leohex leggings?

I wonder how good they stay in place.
 IMG_20230623_225336.jpg   

I dont wear these often, just for special occasions.
Ebay seller recommended size up so I got them in 2XL instead of my usual XL purchases.
Especially because of my chunky calves and the PU coated PBT spandex, is thick and less pliable than the regular Lycra Leohex leggings.
So...the 2XL fits my toned legs perfectly - but the waist section/ waist band is slightly loose - but folding it down on itself twice mitagates any risk of sag. I suppose I could have fit XL too, but putting them on in the south east asian heat here would be such a pain.

The fabric itself feels good, plenty stretchy - although the PBT inside feels a little coarse.
I have seen a Hack on YouTube on how one can adjust the waist without cutting the material.
I tried it on a pair of short shorts around the leg openings.
Works very well and only cost me the price of a needle and some thread.
Bianca Censori in Leohex catsuit? Anybody has more photos?

bianca_censori-01_leohex.webp   

Ah, found two more:

bianca_censori-02_leohex_catsuit.webp     bianca_censori-03_leohex_catsuit.jpg   
Video:  

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlvz_U005vY

And more photos (and higher-res versions of the above).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 rapper-kanye-west-takes-wife-79331890.jpeg     rapper-kanye-west-takes-wife-79331892.jpg     rapper-kanye-west-takes-wife-890911989.jpeg     rapper-kanye-west-takes-wife-890911993.jpeg     rapper-kanye-west-takes-wife-890936064.jpeg   
Wow, thanks @helpless85 ! Indeed, she looks very tense and insecure in this catsuit.

Ah... great suit...!
(02 Apr 2024, 16:19 )Like Ra Wrote: Indeed, she looks very tense and insecure in this catsuit.

She really does look uncomfortable, that's almost disturbing - unless those images are totally out of context?

MJ
(02 Apr 2024, 21:20 )madjack Wrote: unless those images are totally out of context?
It's even more obvious in the video.
After purchasing a one of very popular Leohex leotards I decided to try on their leggings, because I love that 80's shiny style very much.
So, here it is with leg warmers:
 IMG_8449.JPG   

To be honest, it has pretty high waist line, so you need to pull it up as much as you can to get your legs and crotch perfectly tightened, without any shrinks on the knees and loose crotch (hanging) between the legs. For that reason, I highly recommend to wear it with leotard/bike shorts over it to avoid that slightly 'loose fit'.
The softness, gloss and tightness it gives - it's really outstanding! Really comfy and sexy looking.
(02 Apr 2024, 15:43 )helpless85 Wrote: Video:  

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlvz_U005vY

And more photos (and higher-res versions of the above).

Yeah, read it on The Mirror.
Of course, the media puts even more of a bad spin on it, 'because anything baggy is in, anything tightfitting is out'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 155,998 15 Feb 2024, 17:21
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (8) , bondagetom1 (5) , chaste4panties (1) , Christina (2) , Culmor (5) , egregious (1) , essanym (16) , FagMan (1) , helpless85 (1) , johngerners (1) , kenwaynguyen (3) , LeotardLover (22) , Like Ra (85) , ltxrob (9) , madjack (1) , Michael (1) , MIWSTIUS (33) , no smile (3) , silkerect (2) , spandextuffer (1) , Strappado (1) , subyasha (2) , thominhose (3) , Tinker D (5) , Trudytwoshoes (1) , Uncle (1) , unicast (13) , unlocal (1) , Will90MeeG (5) , Wolfboy1 (4) , wolford57 (1) , Zooy (3)