Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
Girls Toddlers Gymnastics Unitard Spandex Long Sleeve Back Zipper Ballet Nylon One-piece Dance Suit Dancewear Dancing Jumpsuit
$153.52-31%

ikoky
Clitoral Vibrator Brush G-Spot Vibrator Nipple Stimulator Swan Shape 10 Speeds Sex Toys For Women Female Masturbator
$16.23-21%

latex rubber handmade
100% Natural Latex Rubber Shorts Handmade Custom Pants Halloween Transparent Color Cosplay,Masquerade
$832.00-63%

latex zentai
sexy exotic lingerie outdoor club wear women men unisex handmade latex open hole half fingers short bow-knot gloves cekc zentai
$24.20-10%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Harajuku V Neck Grey Autumn Tee Shirts Slim Y2K Aesthetic Graphic Printed Women's T-shirt Stitching Casual Top Gothic
$22.99-50%

larpgears
Nice black latex sock with ruffles rubber socks custom made
$24.20-11%

rubber latex dress
Latex Dress Sexy Latex Dress Summer Style Lolita Fetish Rubber Vestidos Plus Size Hot Sale
$107.69-7%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Leohex review
Birthday (44) picture with the wife (and cat) in aqua blue:
 Capture.JPG   
Some more balanced and sincere thoughts on Leohex.

As many of us, I LOVE Leohex and 'knockoff' brands that followed it.
Leohex caters to the true Lycra fetishist in me, ticking pretty much all
the right checkboxes:
- the amazing Lycra fabric with the type of strong sheen and slippery 
soft tactile feeling which are in fact better than the actual 80's Lycra items ever were.
- NO gusset lining in the onepiece swimsuits! 
- 2XL sizing. This is pretty much their biggest acknowledgement and appreciation
of their male fanbase. (even though regular XL fits me perfectly fine)

Of course nothing is ever perfect. After several years of Leohex wearing I 
feel obliged to cite these findings:
- Sizing inconsistency. Some of the XL swimsuits/leggings I have are smaller/larger 
than other XL's. I found this size difference within different color batches.
- Discoloring: after so many washes, some the swimsuits have started to fade color
a bit at the crotch seam. Even a pair of white leggings, have started to discolor on one ankle sleeve.
Probably because the water drips down from those particular areas.
- The fabric is extremely delicate, prone to snagging. This is to be expected of course.
In a sense, I wouldn't want it in any other way. So far all the 'durable spandex' fabrics like
PBT and recycled Nylon haven't even come close to being as soft, slick and shiny as Leohex Lycra.

With experience, I have come to learn how to minimize fabric deterioration as best as I can:
- ALWAYS hand wash with cold water and mild liquid detergent.
- NEVER tumble dry. I just let it hang to dry outdoors.
- Hand and skincare. Sort of manicure basically, because dry cracked skin, calluses and rough fingernails
will quickly ruin delicate Lycra. Especially these days with the usage of alcohol disinfectant that keeps
us safe, but with dry cracked skin hands. A bit of Soft cream Nivea does wonders for the hands 
without affecting the Lycra.
(18 Mar 2022, 15:25 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: Some more balanced and sincere thoughts on Leohex.

. . .

Thanks for the added tip re: hand care.  That's one of the biggest problems I deal with and why I often don't wear my absolute favorite leohex suits and tights.  I've got a very physical job so I'm always looking for ways to get my hands in better shape.  They are basically all callous on the palm.  Currently, I mostly use Eucerin on my hands and that works pretty well.  Nivea is one I haven't tried yet but I will check it out.
(18 Mar 2022, 20:43 )essanym Wrote:
(18 Mar 2022, 15:25 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: Some more balanced and sincere thoughts on Leohex.

. . .

Thanks for the added tip re: hand care.  That's one of the biggest problems I deal with and why I often don't wear my absolute favorite leohex suits and tights.  I've got a very physical job so I'm always looking for ways to get my hands in better shape.  They are basically all callous on the palm.  Currently, I mostly use Eucerin on my hands and that works pretty well.  Nivea is one I haven't tried yet but I will check it out.

I'm not sure if the Nivea is going to help that extent of rough hands....
But here's what it looks like
 images (3).jpeg   

I dont really do rough manual work, but for the roughest spots, I usually 'sand' them down carefully first with an ultra fine grit nail file, then apply the Nivea.

Also, maybe they will allow you to wear gloves at work? Every bit of protection helps.
(19 Mar 2022, 05:19 )MIWSTIUS Wrote:

. . .

Thanks for the added tip re: hand care.  That's one of the biggest problems I deal with and why I often don't wear my absolute favorite leohex suits and tights.  I've got a very physical job so I'm always looking for ways to get my hands in better shape.  They are basically all callous on the palm.  Currently, I mostly use Eucerin on my hands and that works pretty well.  Nivea is one I haven't tried yet but I will check it out.

I dont really do rough manual work, but for the roughest spots, I usually 'sand' them down carefully first with an ultra fine grit nail file, then apply the Nivea.

Also, maybe they will allow you to wear gloves at work? Every bit of protection helps.

Lol, I've been wearing rubber gloves with hand cream for hours at work.  Kill 2 birds with 1 stone kind of thing. 😉
(19 Mar 2022, 08:04 )essanym Wrote:
(19 Mar 2022, 05:19 )MIWSTIUS Wrote:

. . .

Thanks for the added tip re: hand care.  That's one of the biggest problems I deal with and why I often don't wear my absolute favorite leohex suits and tights.  I've got a very physical job so I'm always looking for ways to get my hands in better shape.  They are basically all callous on the palm.  Currently, I mostly use Eucerin on my hands and that works pretty well.  Nivea is one I haven't tried yet but I will check it out.

Lol, I've been wearing rubber gloves with hand cream for hours at work.  Kill 2 birds with 1 stone kind of thing. 😉

Excellent! 

But eh, this subject reminds me of this youtube toy reviewer - he demo's the toys in-hand.
Apart from the great toys, what immediately struck me were his hands; like cracked desert soil all over.
I thought; "Never let this guy handle any silky delicates" yikes.

Poor soul probably works with aggressive paints or chemicals.
Hi all,

As any of you an experience about the xckny store on Ali? I'm feeling tempted by this item and I cannot find an equivalent on amores or leohex.

EDIT : also, I'm a little disturbed by their sizing.  According to my weight, I should get a M, bust is M but shoulder is more like 2XL...

Same for this nice little shorty, weight is L but waist circumference is 3XL...

Do you have any advice here?
Yes, I have bought from them several times, but not the items you are interested in. So I can't advise on your sizings.

Good quality lycra and well made. I bought this item https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_9HUYX5
And these: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_A0yH9N

Good sizes - I am on the large side, so I took XXL for the former and XXXL for the latter.
Ok. Thanks.

Yeah, I’m also interested by their no-zip catsuit… in fact, a lot is tempting 😋 

What about your height?
on the topic of sizes...
I've recently bought one of these in XXXL and it comes up very snug compared to my full suit.
I've tried once but could not get it on!

leohex-suits-01.webp   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 156,365 15 Feb 2024, 17:21
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (8) , bondagetom1 (5) , chaste4panties (1) , Christina (2) , Culmor (5) , egregious (1) , essanym (16) , FagMan (1) , helpless85 (1) , johngerners (1) , kenwaynguyen (3) , LeotardLover (22) , Like Ra (85) , ltxrob (9) , madjack (1) , Michael (1) , MIWSTIUS (34) , no smile (3) , silkerect (2) , spandextuffer (1) , Strappado (1) , subyasha (2) , thominhose (3) , Tinker D (5) , Trudytwoshoes (1) , Uncle (1) , unicast (13) , unlocal (1) , Will90MeeG (5) , Wolfboy1 (4) , wolford57 (1) , Zooy (3)