Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Customized Crotch Thigh High Boots Women Stilettos 12Cm High Heel Unisex Boot Lace Up Front Women Fall 2020 Pointed Toe
$223.85-16%

metelam
Metelam Women Scoop Neck High Stretch Compression Camis Tummy and Waist Control Body Shapewear Camisole
$18.84

hentai
Sexy Nun Nonne Religious Use Satanic Church Anton Lavie Satanic Mystery Gothic Tshirt Hentai Men TShirt Girl Fashion Cotton Tops
$99.04-50%

women latex rubber mask breath
Sexy Latex Women Full Head Hood Latex Rubber Mask Transparent Fetish Cosplay Mask With Breath Hole Back Zipper Club Wear
$26.62-9%

zippidy
Silver Blue Rhinestone Spandex Jumpsuit Birthday Celebrate Evening Dress Women Dancer Big Sleeves Outfit songgao
$127.05

lip plump
Handaiyan Lip Plumping Booster Sexy Plumper Glitter Red Nude Lipstick Liquid Waterproof Moisturize Oil Lipgloss Makeup
$26.62-50%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Oily Jacquard Fake Long Tube Sexy Stockings Silk Oil Shiny Open Crotch Pantyhose Seamed Nylon Back Line Cuban Heel Tights
$6.04

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Leohex review
(24 Sep 2021, 11:14 )Like Ra Wrote: Size XL. I'm 175/70. Fits tight, but no issues. This suit is very rubbery and quite elastic.

I wonder if the fabric is similar to the water polo suits from Mizuno/Speedo.
I'm just asking because those are scarce nowadays and the few you can find on Ebay are at insane prices.
(07 Oct 2021, 09:30 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: I wonder if the fabric is similar to the water polo suits from Mizuno/Speedo.
I've only seen pictures and price tags of these 😆 So, can't compare.

And considering the price and quality of Leohex, I would recommend seeing/feeling/enjoying it by yourself 😉
Ya'll convinced me to grab some leohex. Getting this top so I can wear it for long periods of time and being able to use the restroom, lol. I'll probably get the leggings if I can figure out my size. 😁

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Capture.PNG   
I bought this one as well.
(14 Nov 2021, 22:23 )Like Ra Wrote: I bought this one as well.

I haven't even worn mine - because....I guess I haven't figured out what to wear it with/how it to style it /in which scenario.

However, I finally did order their new PU "vinyl" look leggings - so excited and curious what they actually feel like.
I am confident they will look great for those special day/night out kind of scenario. Seller advised me to go with 2XL
based on how the regular Leohex Lycra leggings fit my perfectly in XL.

I'll report back once I receive them.
(15 Nov 2021, 06:37 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: I finally did order their new PU "vinyl" look leggings

These ones? Leohex PU shiny leggings

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 leohex_49_shiny_pvc_leggings.jpg     leohex_48_shiny_pvc_leggings.jpg     leohex_47_shiny_pvc_leggings.jpg     leohex_46_shiny_pvc_leggings.jpg     leohex_45_shiny_pvc_leggings.jpg     leohex_44_shiny_pvc_leggings.jpg   
(15 Nov 2021, 12:52 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Nov 2021, 06:37 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: I finally did order their new PU "vinyl" look leggings

These ones? Leohex PU shiny leggings

Yep, those.
Really curious to see how they will fit, seeing as the regular leggings fit me perfectly in XL size.
Main area of concern for me specifically is the calf region as my calves are relatively chunky.

But just like you, I'm 175cm. Weight is 64.9 KG.

Btw, kinda funny to see how Leohex obviously just booked a hotel suite for this photoshoot. Not suspicious at all to show up with a model there hahah.
(15 Nov 2021, 16:27 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: the regular leggings fit me perfectly in XL size.
Ha! Define "regular"! 😄 Usually I wear pantyhose EU size "L". I can fit into Leohex "L" (and "one size gits all" from other brands), but I need something to keep the tights up, otherwise they will slide down (and they are VERY slippery!). XL is OK.

(15 Nov 2021, 16:27 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: But just like you, I'm 175cm. Weight is 64.9 KG.
You have longer legs, and you are also 4-4.5kg lighter. So, indeed, we should have approximately identical sizes.

(And it would be ideal to reduce my weight to ~67,5-68 😬)
(16 Nov 2021, 00:37 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Nov 2021, 16:27 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: the regular leggings fit me perfectly in XL size.
Ha! Define "regular"! 😄 Usually I wear pantyhose EU size "L". I can fit into Leohex "L" (and "one size gits all" from other brands), but I need something to keep the tights up, otherwise they will slide down (and they are VERY slippery!). XL is OK.

(15 Nov 2021, 16:27 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: But just like you, I'm 175cm. Weight is 64.9 KG.
You have longer legs, and you are also 4-4.5kg lighter. So, indeed, we should have approximately identical sizes.

(And it would be ideal to reduce my weight to ~67,5-68 😬)

By 'regular' I mean, the regular lycra spandex fabric. I have noticed with Leohex that sometimes the same size differs a bit. 
One pair of XL is slightly smaller than the other XL for example - I guess I might....fit into L, but Leohex XL fits me best. 

About the legs; Not sure if mine are longer than yours but I'm sure my legs have above average bulk, hence they require XL.
The attached pictures show me in the MJINM leggings (sold on Ebay as "unbranded"), 2XL size, but this "2XL" is just slightly longer than Leohex XL. 
Fabric and production quality are pretty much identical to Leohex, maybe even shinier for some colours.

MJINM_ice blue.JPG   
 MJINM_silver.JPG   
A bit tight in the shoulders for me so the sleeves roll up if not held down at XL, but I am loving this leohex top. I wish I could replace all my wardrobe and get shirts in this material 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 156,360 15 Feb 2024, 17:21
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (8) , bondagetom1 (5) , chaste4panties (1) , Christina (2) , Culmor (5) , egregious (1) , essanym (16) , FagMan (1) , helpless85 (1) , johngerners (1) , kenwaynguyen (3) , LeotardLover (22) , Like Ra (85) , ltxrob (9) , madjack (1) , Michael (1) , MIWSTIUS (34) , no smile (3) , silkerect (2) , spandextuffer (1) , Strappado (1) , subyasha (2) , thominhose (3) , Tinker D (5) , Trudytwoshoes (1) , Uncle (1) , unicast (13) , unlocal (1) , Will90MeeG (5) , Wolfboy1 (4) , wolford57 (1) , Zooy (3)