Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil pantyhose
Sexy Super Thin 1D Open Crotch Oil Shiny Tights for Women High Waist Thin Glitter See Through Pantyhose High Elastic Stockings
$6.04-20%

soronssy
satin glossy men underpants oily shiny gay underwear breathable jockstrap swimming trunks High elasticity thongss g string
$207.43-35%

latex catsuit
Red Latex Mask Catsuits Bodysuit Hood Cosplay Mask Party Latex Hoods Rubber Hood
$27.83-14%

stainless steel cock
Stainless steel penis bondage lock cock Ring Heavy Duty male metal Ball Scrotum Stretcher Delay ejaculation BDSM Sex Toy men
$6.82-4%

chastity cage
Skin Touch Simulation Penis Chastity Cage Male Cock Cage Set Lightweight Chastity Belt BDSM Adults Sex Toys for Men
$35.43-5%

amoresy
AMORESY Sleeveless Tight Breathable High-Elasticity Spandex Wave Surfing Glossy Sexy Beach Dive Swimsuit Swimwear
$237.15-7%

tiaobug sissy
TiaoBug Women Girls Lace Hem Lingerie Shiny Pumpkin Bloomers Lolita Shorts Knickers Security Short Pants Sleepwear Sissy Panties
$6.13-18%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
ā‚¬23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Leohex review
Just a cute girl in a long-sleeved Leohex swimsuit and white stockings to keep the thread updated šŸ˜‰

leohex_40_shiny_blue_leotard_swimsuit_with_long_sleeves_white_stockings.jpg   
(29 May 2019, 04:23 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: Leohex swimsuits, leotards and pantyhose/tights

Leohex on Aliexpress
eBay: Leohex
Search eBay UK: Leohex
Search eBay DE: Leohex
Search eBay FR: Leohex

Related posts and threads:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...2#pid33782

While it fits small...the feel of leohex is un fucking believable.
If you have even a remote fetish...youll be cumming in this thing over and over and over again.
There are nylon panties out there that dont even feel this good.

If you can get something from leohex to wear...DO IT!

I was shocked at how amazing it felt!
(03 Jun 2019, 04:32 )essanym Wrote: After hours of research, looking at photos, sending messages to the company, etc.Ā  I'm about 95% sure that Leohex swimwear is made in the same factory as Realise and is, in fact, a rebrand.Ā  I would wager the tags on the inside of the garments have the same Japanese writing.

How is the feel?
Is it cheaper?
(31 Dec 2020, 01:43 )silkerect Wrote: How is the feel?
Is it cheaper?
What, Realise? See this thread šŸ˜ https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...hp?tid=929
(31 Dec 2020, 01:43 )silkerect Wrote: How is the feel?
Is it cheaper?

I don't know. In my post, I was making a guess because leohex and realise are both made in japan with similar patterns and excellent quality. To me it seemed reasonable that one factory produces both brands but some others here did not agree. Anyway, I have a leohex but realise is too expensive for me to purchase only to compare how they're made. I wouldn't be able to wear it. Hopefully someday I can get answers from someone that owns a realise suit.
Leohex vs Realise Swimwear | Crossdresser Review | XheiditvX

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7moWXoe-css
šŸ’“Ā  Nice start of 2021 with two new Leohex suits, rose pink and gun metal gray.Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Just wow, lovely suits with that slick silky material. XL size fits me perfectly.

I hope the chest logo won't come off after a few weeks of washes as it did with theĀ 
first two Leohex suits I got, but it's not a deal-breaker either if they won't stick in the end.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_20210124_204801_1.jpg     IMG_20210124_205550.jpg     IMG_20210124_205659.jpg     IMG_20210124_210157.jpg   
Great video, thank you. I'm awaiting the arrival 3 pieces of Leohex attire and can hardly wait to don. As a result of this review, I'm also considering possible purchase of Realise too.
(31 Jan 2021, 03:45 )Trudytwoshoes Wrote: Great video, thank you. I'm awaiting the arrival 3 pieces of Leohex attire and can hardly wait to don. As a result of this review, I'm also considering possible purchase of Realise too.

Realise is shiny, glossy, but after few times worn, the fabric lasts quite fast, especialy whenĀ become stretched.
(31 Jan 2021, 07:58 )unicast Wrote:
(31 Jan 2021, 03:45 )Trudytwoshoes Wrote: Great video, thank you. I'm awaiting the arrival 3 pieces of Leohex attire and can hardly wait to don. As a result of this review, I'm also considering possible purchase of Realise too.

Realise is shiny, glossy, but after few times worn, the fabric lasts quite fast, especialy whenĀ become stretched.

Well, I noticed that Leohex is quite prone to pilling/snagging - not surprising though,Ā since the fabric is incredibly delicate.Ā  šŸ˜Ÿ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 156,197 15 Feb 2024, 17:21
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (8) , bondagetom1 (5) , chaste4panties (1) , Christina (2) , Culmor (5) , egregious (1) , essanym (16) , FagMan (1) , helpless85 (1) , johngerners (1) , kenwaynguyen (3) , LeotardLover (22) , Like Ra (85) , ltxrob (9) , madjack (1) , Michael (1) , MIWSTIUS (34) , no smile (3) , silkerect (2) , spandextuffer (1) , Strappado (1) , subyasha (2) , thominhose (3) , Tinker D (5) , Trudytwoshoes (1) , Uncle (1) , unicast (13) , unlocal (1) , Will90MeeG (5) , Wolfboy1 (4) , wolford57 (1) , Zooy (3)