Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

telescopic masturbator
Telescopic Sex Machine Attachments 3XLR Attachment Dildo Female Masturbation Toys Crystal Dildo For Woman and Man
$32.45

vac-u-lock toy
ROUGH BEAST Suction Cup for Vac-U-Lock 3XLR Connector Sex Machine Metal Accessorories Masturbation Machine Sex Toy Adult Product
$189.62-35%

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

crossdresser silicone body
EYUNG 8th Crossdress Bodysuit Silicone Full Body Fantazi Bodysuit Cosplay Silicone Crossdresser Suit Transvestite Body Suit
$2053.37-70%

zippidy
2023 Silver Rhinestone Transparent Dress Velvet Gloves Women Dancer Prom Long Dress Birthday Costume Evening Outfit lifu
$114.95-20%

rubber cosplay
Ftshist Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$54.43-44%

sexye doll
SEXYE 168cm full body silicone sex dolls EVO Metal Skeleton Real Implanted Hair Real Love Doll Sex Doll For Adult Toys for Man
$1452.00-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex penis sheath, built-in sheaths, cocks in latex sheaths
Deciding its time to vary my rubber wardrobe. I see a fair few catsuits on the site and just wondered if anyone has tried anything like linked below
http://www.cocoon1.com/optm15.htm

its an option on a catsuit that i'm thinking of going for. Anyone tried this before?
Interesting thing. Haven't tried any catsuits with this option, but I have tried a Cocoon catsuit (male version) and not Cocoon pantyhose with piss condom/sheath.
The Cocoon catsuit did not fit me (the waist was too loose), but I do like the pantyhose. In any case I would go for a penis sheath with a tube (piss condom) for the convenience/flexibility. Cocoon does not have this option listed, but I bet if you ask them politely they will modify the design for you.

Actually, they can make everything. You can even bring your own piece of clothes and ask them to make a latex version. At least I personally heard that in their shop in Amsterdam (when it was open 😉
Dear Like Ra,

I have recently purchased the most wonderful latex leggings abd attached penis and testicle sheath from Latexa of Flensburg Germany. I often work away from home and it is the perfect end to a hard days work just to slip into my leggings. Possibly different to most wearers of latex that use a lube like KY Jelly, I prefer to powder my penis and testicles as well as the sheath. I then slip my legs (one leg at a time) into the leggings sliding it up my leg and over my thighs. Just slipping into latex gives me the most wonderful errection, which I then thrust into the sheath. With my fingers I push my testicles into the testicle sheath. I then unroll the latex over my buttocks and tummy. With body sheathed in latex i can feel my penis throbbing violently with the tightness of latex around the shaft of my penis. The feeling is out of this world. In this state of bliss I can fall sleep, until I wake up to the sensual I feeling of latex over my legs, bum and tummy, and more especially over my penis. Again my penis will become very, very hard and throbbing inside the sheath in delicate latex rubber. Eventually I cannot resist any more from ejaculating and a full load of sperm fills the sheath. At least I haven't exploded over the hotel bed sheets and I can fall back to sleep again. I fnd that this is the most equisite way to enjoy a good ejaculation.

Another lovely feeling wearing this sheath is that it holds my testicles within the latex sack thus preventing them from rising into my abdomen. It is a most wonderfull feeling to have my testicles snuggly contained in latex rubber, the most natural latex rubber. aslo the sheath is anatomically shaped which makes it cover the penis perfectly.
Nicely described Latexpert! Unfortunately my cock is not that big to "inflate" a sheath. But I do like the view when it does. Do you have any photos?
Thanks for you reply Like Ra,

I would like to add that i find it essential for my penis and testicles to be hair less when wearing a latex sheath as this makes for perfect skin to latex contact.
(28 Aug 2011, 09:26 )latexpert Wrote: i find it essential for my penis and testicles to be hair less

Absolutely. I hate hairy legs and private parts even if they are not covered with latex or nylon.
(28 Aug 2011, 11:58 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Aug 2011, 09:26 )latexpert Wrote: i find it essential for my penis and testicles to be hair less

Absolutely. I hate hairy legs and private parts even if they are not covered with latex or nylon.

Whats your favourite method to get off the hair?

Crème Veet for bikini areas and an epilator.
(28 Aug 2011, 13:42 )krinlyc Wrote:
(28 Aug 2011, 11:58 )Like Ra Wrote:

Whats your favourite method to get off the hair?

My favourite method of hair removal is to use depilatory cream for sensitive skin. Although I would love to find a clinik hwere I could get my hair removed professionallly. Having no hair certainly enhances the sensitivity of my penis to the touch of latex rubber.

Actualy the circumference of the sheath around the shaft is 11.7cm and the circumference around the shaft of my penis whne fully errect is 12.9cm so you can see the sheath has to stretch around the shaft when my penis is in full errection. In this was the sheath is very a very good means of exercising my errection. Omce I am dressed in my shorts I lie in bed and without touch my sheathed penis with my hands, I allow my penis to harden into a full errection, and at the same time I can feel the latex sheath tighten around the shaft of my penis. Altogether a very wonderful feeling. Excercising wearing my sheath bermuda shorts is a very good exercise for strengthening the penis muscle and encouraging good blood flow. I post some pictures of me wearing this garment.

(28 Aug 2011, 15:51 )Like Ra Wrote: Crème Veet for bikini areas and an epilator.

I knew you are a bit masochistic 😁

I tried once such a hell machine **OUTCH**

Hmm I use "Veet for Men" all other seems not to be strong enough.
But afterwards my skin is angry with me ☹
So I do this only once for a while.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Latex hood with penis gag with piss tube MrVining 38 44,282 27 Apr 2023, 21:27
Last Post: Vixien
Looking for Mens Sheath Pants w/butt plug ccg01 9 6,094 24 Mar 2017, 19:09
Last Post: Like Ra
Latex shorts with penis&balls sheath + cocksling Like Ra 1 10,611 27 Jul 2010, 08:12
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: 3m88 (4) , Althend (3) , B1u3 (2) , bondagetom1 (8) , Caty (1) , Cervantez (5) , Christina (2) , Culmor (12) , Dworkin (2) , encasement (1) , essanym (1) , FagMan (15) , goomaster0 (2) , herrpee (2) , Kate (1) , kiren456 (1) , krinlyc (7) , Kuroneko (1) , latexboi7 (3) , latexcrane (3) , latexpert (38) , LatexSiggi (1) , Like Ra (177) , ltxrob (4) , madjack (134) , MstrChain (1) , mybabe692002 (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (7) , PHcyclist (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , princesitanatty (2) , rubberspares (5) , sabrina1970 (5) , SLL (4) , stucklord02 (1) , sweetrubber (1) , TightSlip (16) , Tinker D (11) , Vacbedbound (1) , victoryoso (2) , Vixien (2) , wahkao (2) , Will90MeeG (2) , wx-190 (1)