Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mummy bondage
Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Zentai Tights
$4.51

anime fetish
Fetish Female Open Breast Cupless Leather Bondage Strait jacket Top Women's Restraint Straight Jacket Costume
$18.11-21%

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens Pure Lace up Butterfly Embroidery Low Rise G-strings Cross-Dresser Sissy Underwear Sexy Contour Pouch T-back Thongs
$19.19-40%

mummy bondage
Naturehike Winter outdoor camping Ultralight Goose Down bondage mummy sleeping bag
$2115.29-12%

sissy femboy
Jeusn Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Discreet Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Rings Male 3 Size Men's Adult Goods 18
$23.35-2%

vac-u-lock machine
ROUGH BEAST Different Black Dildo for Sex machine G-spot Vac-u-Lock Huge Dildos for Men and Women Quick Lock Sex Products Sucker
$42.31-32%

ladyboy
I love ladyboys in Thai T-Shirt cute tops sports fans vintage clothes mens t shirts casual stylish
$84.49

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex hood with penis gag with piss tube
I'm looking for a latex hood with penis gag with piss tube. Most gags I find with piss tube have little to no gag at all. I'm looking for a good sized penis gag, with preferably small piss tube, I would like to actually feel the flow on the back of my mouth. Any shops or sites that you have seen with this would be nice thank you for your time.
Actually, you can use any hood with a built in "breath-through" gag. Or a separate gag with a breath-through tube and a hood with a mouth opening. Then, just connect the gag tube (or hole) with the piss tube.
Just wanna ask where can I buy this?

http://www.likera.com/eq/masks/benstube1.php
I bought mine at bensfashion.com, but their site is under construction for some time. Not sure if they are still in business.

Unfortunately, my hood (I really liked) decided that it's time to be ripped apart 😟
!!!:

ou could have your self tied up and have a timer for 12 hours( or a large amount of time) but before you must have drank loads of liquids and marzipan ( it speads up time for comeing out) then can't get out of the outfit until the time if up

to make it more intresting you could do it where you edit the pipe and have a friend or family connect there bits to it so you drink there piss as well?
HI THERE
(03 Jan 2011, 13:19 )Bubbawild Wrote: to make it more interesting you could do it where you edit the pipe and have a friend or family connect there bits to it so you drink there piss as well?

You may find this article interesting: Bound human toilets
I don't know of the quality but here is a penis sheath brief with attached hood.

http://www.twistmyrubberarm.com/index.ph...153&cat=23

I've bought a few things from them in the past with no issues.
(10 Dec 2011, 02:11 )bodysuit Wrote: here is a penis sheath brief with attached hood
The design of the penis sheath is not good at all. It will leak in all possible directions even if used by two persons. It must be a tight penis/ball sheath with a ring behind the balls.
Greetings there Folks.

Been gone awhile and I might attempt explanation. Many turns ago the USA economy took a dive and myself with it. Could not find a job (primarily due to age- I'm of 1951 Vintage) and had interviewers tell me straight on that I was "too old." Illegal in most circumstances but who cared and who was going to do anything about it, period. I know, I tied. Some interviews brought to light that I participated in various "alternative" groups and as such was not proper material. Gosh, someone took time to do a background check? As a result I distanced myself from this and others in  vain attempt not to cloud the more mundanes judgements. Alas, such mattered not. Fast forward- now I don't give a shit and kinda get by doing odd job stuff, eBay and artworks. So, after a long time away I'd like to say I am back, if the members and our esteemed Leader shall allow.

Now, I still am a cyber dunce and lack the services of a six year old to help out with computer stuff (Hell, I'm still trying to get the VCR to quit flashing...) I enter a response here as I was unable to start a New Thread so forgive me should this not be the right place and I am open to direction to proper placements. This has to do with Latex Rubber Water Distribution and a variant of devices and toys aeady about. Utilized correctly there is no leakage and depending upon the intended employment(s) can be quite entertaining and/or practical. The pics are admittedly ho-hum and all the participants have left this realm but there were some times involved... A couple of obvious- this could be for stimulation (self or otherwise) and should one choose to create a self contained hydration scenario. On more than one occasion this was employed at a drive in (any remember those?) and with previous previous intake of copious quantities of beer coupled with bondage and considerable "teasing" lead to recycling of precious bodily fluids which went on for hours. That was simply one wonderful example and the crux had the lass involved refused to let me come (cum?) and forbade such selfwise which took incredible will power!

These are fairly easy to make though I did see them complete at a German site but the post was almost $75.00, far more than my pocket would allow. Should any have interest I would make instructions available and for the potential voyeur (at least for the cyber display) I could elaborate other details. Anyway, the pics may speak for themselves and may appeal to any looking for a self containment system with some versatile applications.

Enjoy,
Dworkin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 0001.jpg     0002.jpg     0003.jpg     0004.jpg   
(08 Sep 2016, 17:39 )Dworkin Wrote: Should any have interest I would make instructions available and for the potential voyeur (at least for the cyber display) I could elaborate other details.
Yes please! And welcome back!

(08 Sep 2016, 17:39 )Dworkin Wrote: Some interviews brought to light that I participated in various "alternative" groups and as such was not proper material.
This is also very interesting. From various sides...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Latex penis sheath, built-in sheaths, cocks in latex sheaths Kate 496 338,275 08 Mar 2024, 11:47
Last Post: FagMan
Latex Hood with "bubble" NoNeedToBreathe 8 7,527 24 Oct 2014, 05:05
Last Post: NoNeedToBreathe
Latex shorts with penis&balls sheath + cocksling Like Ra 1 10,626 27 Jul 2010, 08:12
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: bodysuit (1) , Bubbawild (1) , curse154 (1) , Dworkin (10) , Kuroneko (7) , Like Ra (12) , MrVining (1) , Tinker D (4) , Vixien (2)