Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

telescopic masturbator
Huge Big Soft Vibrator Heating Realistic Dildo for Woman Men Wireless Telescopic Big Dick Masturbator Penis G Spot Sex Toys
$13.54

nose hook bondage
Role Playing Unisex Force Rise Stainless Steel Adjustable Nose Hook SM Bondage Elastic Strap Sex Toy for Couples Adult Product
$5.82-40%

latex pencil skirt
Women Wet Look PVC Faux Leather Sexy Mini Skirt Latex Zipper Gothic Bodycon Pencil Skirt Nightclub Clubwear Pole Dance Skirt
$21.66-30%

glossy body suit
Mens Sexy Glossy Shiny Backless Bodysuit High Cut Leotards One-piece Swimsuit Swimwear Plus Size Yoga Sports Fitness Swimming
$7.74-43%

zentai
Futuristic Mechanical Armour Jumpsuit Cool Fighter Cosplay Bodysuit Steampunk Costume Halloween Party Shows Men Zentai Suit
$24.19-50%

crossdress anime
Sanrio Hello Kitty Cinnamoroll Kuromi My Melody Fantasy Crossdressing Multicolor Cosplay Cartoon Animation Panda Series Plush
$300.55-47%

zippidy
Gray Fringe Silver Rhinestone Pearls Transparent Bodysuit Birthday Party Outfit Fashion Women Dancer Show Costume 20230001
$95.59-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex penis sheath, built-in sheaths, cocks in latex sheaths
(03 Oct 2011, 01:38 )Like Ra Wrote: Cocks, erections, latex, catsuits again. 5 more photos:

Mmmmm they certainly look gorgeous. What can look more stunning than a cock sheathed in latex rubber?
Maybe a vagina sheathed in latex rubber...😉
(04 Oct 2011, 10:58 )B1u3 Wrote: Maybe a vagina sheathed in latex rubber...😉

It will look ... mmmm... just like a hole. And a vagina does not "show excitement" 😉
Yes, thats also right 😊
(04 Oct 2011, 14:35 )B1u3 Wrote: Yes, thats also right 😊

But a cock shows excitement, and even more so when it is sheathed in soft natural latex rubber. I have a pair of Latexa bernuda shorts that have a nice cock and balls sheath and talk about a cock being excited - I can actually feel my cock throbbing with the tight latex around the shaft! And with all the throbbing I can soon feel pre-cum inside the tip of the sheath. I often work away from home and I can find no more perfect way to end my day that to slip into my Latexa bermuda shorts. With my cock throbbing I soon fall asleep. Then in the early morning I often wake up with an impossible "hard on" that feels absolutely glorious sheathed in latex. It is such a wonderful experience to feel my penis become hard and filling the sheath and go soft again - It is a feeling that is out of this world! All the time I resist touching my penis with my hand as this detracts from the wonderful feeling of the latex rubber around the shaft of my penis. After exercising my penis like this for about half and hour I experience one glorious ejaculation and I can feel my creamy sperm fill the latex sheath. One great advantage of these shorts is that the sheath captures every drop of sperm and there is no messing of the hotel bed sheets which would cause me some embarassement with the chamber maid.
OK, 4 more:

cock-erection-latex-catsuit-52.jpg     cock-erection-latex-catsuit-53.jpg     cock-erection-latex-catsuit-54.jpg     cock-erection-latex-catsuit-55.jpg   
(07 Oct 2011, 23:47 )Like Ra Wrote: OK, 4 more:

Oh! my they look so strong and purposefulf sheathed in black shiny latex ruuber. I like to see when the sheath shows off the anatomical shape of the penis. They each look gorgeous. Its as if latex rubber makes them come to life. I can imagine how each one is throbbing with excitement at being covered in latex. Thank you so much for posting these pics.
 cock-erection-latex-catsuit-56.jpg     cock-erection-latex-catsuit-57.jpg     cock-erection-latex-catsuit-59.jpg     cock-erection-latex-catsuit-60.jpg   

Oh my Oh my, these pics are truly amazing. I especially love the first two pictures. The guy wearing the most grogeous transparent latex wear and the most beautiful penis inside the vacuum sleeve. Being subject to vacuum it is lovely and pink. I can just imagine the feeling to ejaculate sperm into the vacuum

And the my very favourite has to be the side vie of the most gorgeous penis and testicles sheathed in shiny black latex rubber. The side view of the penis shows it off so beautifully. It has the most beautifull natural curve. And the sheath a truly anatomcal showing of the penis head and the veins down the shaft. I would not mind bettting that this sheath is made by Latexa. Am I correct? This is a truly stunning picture!

This penis looks as though it is just about to shoot a load of creamy sperms inside that sheath. The sperms normally would swim through the opening of the cervix and into the uterous. Here the sperms can only swim inside the latex rubber sheath! In this examply the sperms are born inside the testicles which are covered inblack shiny latex before being spurted from the head of the penis into the most gogeous latex sheath.

Just like you it makes my life complete when I see the most beautifull pictures like these. This is what I live for.
Maybe a vagina sheathed in latex rubber...😉
[/quote]

Here are some gorgeous vaginas sheathed in pure latex rubber. Look at the gorgeous latex rubber lips, don't they look lovely?

^.jpg     032.jpg     033.jpg     netlatex01foto33.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Latex hood with penis gag with piss tube MrVining 38 44,351 27 Apr 2023, 21:27
Last Post: Vixien
Looking for Mens Sheath Pants w/butt plug ccg01 9 6,115 24 Mar 2017, 19:09
Last Post: Like Ra
Latex shorts with penis&balls sheath + cocksling Like Ra 1 10,626 27 Jul 2010, 08:12
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: 3m88 (4) , Althend (3) , B1u3 (2) , bondagetom1 (8) , Caty (1) , Cervantez (5) , Christina (2) , Culmor (12) , Dworkin (2) , encasement (1) , essanym (1) , FagMan (15) , goomaster0 (2) , herrpee (2) , Kate (1) , kiren456 (1) , krinlyc (7) , Kuroneko (1) , latexboi7 (3) , latexcrane (3) , latexpert (38) , LatexSiggi (1) , Like Ra (177) , ltxrob (4) , madjack (134) , MstrChain (1) , mybabe692002 (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (7) , PHcyclist (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , princesitanatty (2) , rubberspares (5) , sabrina1970 (5) , SLL (4) , stucklord02 (1) , sweetrubber (1) , TightSlip (16) , Tinker D (11) , Vacbedbound (1) , victoryoso (2) , Vixien (2) , wahkao (2) , Will90MeeG (2) , wx-190 (1)