Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oil shiny bodycon
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Oil Shiny Glossy Long Sleeve Slim Fit Mini Pencil Dress Nightclub Bar Rave Party Babes Clubwear
$15.28

zippidy
Sparkly Silver Rhinestones Mesh Dress Sexy See Through Costume Nightclub Singer Dance Dress Women's Birthday Celebrate Dress
$102.85-20%

speerise
Speerise Costume Women's Tank Stirrup legging Nylon Spandex Long Bodysuit Dance Wear Shiny Metallic Unitard
$215.19-33%

panty girdle
High Waist Thong Shapewear Tummy Control For Women Seamless Thong Body Shaper Slimmer Panties Underwear Waist Trainer Girdle
$24.27-1%

corset
Elegant Halter Floral Print Satin Overbust Corset Lace up Bustier Waist Cincher Body Shaper Corsets and bustiers Espartilho
$14.40-17%

zlatameer
Sexy Women Men Latex Gummi Catsuit with 3D Chest Rubber Fetish Bodysuit Handmade Clothing Jumpsuit S-LC372
$111.08

anime bdsm
Erotic Demon Cosplay Halloween Costume Rivet Cross Chain High Split Cheongsam Party Dress Sexy Hollow Out Crop PU BDSM Lingerie
$277.02

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex penis sheath, built-in sheaths, cocks in latex sheaths

I just love the way Red is holding that gorgeous latex covered cock. And her gorgeous red lip around the head of the cock, mmmm absolutely devine!! And then Image 5 shows her vigorously wanking the cock. He must feel in absolute heaven. It certainly make my cock hard just looking at her!
At the risk of derailing the thread... 😊

redheads.jpg   

ef1c.jpg     b6c9.jpg     a678.jpg     5874.jpg     876c.jpg     716a.jpg     397e.jpg     2cd6.jpg   
(29 Aug 2011, 20:30 )latexpert Wrote:
(29 Aug 2011, 19:19 )culmor Wrote: I have video of Red with Katrina in the pink rubber but I doubt it'd stay on my YouTube channel five minutes...

That must be a lovlely video, they both look stunningin latex. Here somepics that you may have seen before of Red and Katrina

Here are some more gorgeous pics of Red and Katryna enjoying latex covered cock! I just wish it was my cock inside that sheath.

Gorgeous cock sheathed in latex rubber.jpg     latex briefs with cock and ball sheath.jpg    Some more gorgeous cocks sheathed in latex rubber!
(04 Sep 2011, 08:32 )latexpert Wrote: Some more gorgeous cocks sheathed in latex rubber!

The cock and balls in transparent latex look gorgeous and strong. The teat is filled with lovely pre-cum, the penis head is red, the shaft is hard and the balls fill the sheath tightly. Just imagine when it shoots, all those lovely creamy white sperm trapped inside the teat - Mmmmm!!
A combination of latex, shiny pantyhose and silicone cock-sling:

img__014655.jpg   
(04 Sep 2011, 22:37 )Like Ra Wrote: A combination of latex, shiny pantyhose and silicone cock-sling:

Mmmmmm! I just love the look to that gorgeous strong cock sheathed in latex. And the shiny panty hose look good
Well, this is simply hilarious. Can't resist temptation to post it. Very NSFW (not suitable for work), hence hidden.

Show Content
(01 Sep 2011, 23:59 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Sep 2011, 23:45 )wx-190 Wrote: Hello,

If you want to buy built-in sheaths, simon o has a great selection of these. I aeady bought quite a few pieces and they're great to wear.

Can you post some photos, by any chance?

I have only their pantyhose with a built-in piss condom (http://www.likera.com/eq/latex/ph2.php , http://www.likera.com/sb/real/strict/ses46.php ). Errrmmm... aeady leggings 😟

Hi there, I have a pair of latex leggings with a nice cock and balls sheath that I often wear to sleep. One disadvantage of wearing this to sleep is that I often wake with the need to urinate, which means I have to pull my penis and testicles our of the sheath to do so. Then I saw you picture of the pantyhose with piss condom- this is just what I need. When I wake I can take a piss without the need to take my penis and tesicles out of the sheath - ideal! And I can take a piss as often as I need. Also sliding my penis into the sheath, the air in front of my penis would be expelled through the tube. Another big plus when slipping my cock and balls into the sheath.
It also looks ideal for collecting sperm down the rubber tube into a sperm collection jar.
Really this garment looks absolutely devine. Can you please tell me of you experience wearing these pantyhose. Also where can you get these?

Quote:Well, this is simply hilarious.

H R Giger would be proud...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Latex hood with penis gag with piss tube MrVining 38 44,351 27 Apr 2023, 21:27
Last Post: Vixien
Looking for Mens Sheath Pants w/butt plug ccg01 9 6,115 24 Mar 2017, 19:09
Last Post: Like Ra
Latex shorts with penis&balls sheath + cocksling Like Ra 1 10,626 27 Jul 2010, 08:12
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: 3m88 (4) , Althend (3) , B1u3 (2) , bondagetom1 (8) , Caty (1) , Cervantez (5) , Christina (2) , Culmor (12) , Dworkin (2) , encasement (1) , essanym (1) , FagMan (15) , goomaster0 (2) , herrpee (2) , Kate (1) , kiren456 (1) , krinlyc (7) , Kuroneko (1) , latexboi7 (3) , latexcrane (3) , latexpert (38) , LatexSiggi (1) , Like Ra (177) , ltxrob (4) , madjack (134) , MstrChain (1) , mybabe692002 (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (7) , PHcyclist (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , princesitanatty (2) , rubberspares (5) , sabrina1970 (5) , SLL (4) , stucklord02 (1) , sweetrubber (1) , TightSlip (16) , Tinker D (11) , Vacbedbound (1) , victoryoso (2) , Vixien (2) , wahkao (2) , Will90MeeG (2) , wx-190 (1)