Kei's MindWarp

1678 Replies, 838640 Views

(29 Sep 2026, 04:08 )jmjars Wrote: i began to think of myself as female.
That reminds me again of this thread: Long-term effects from hypnosis and conditioning
(29 Sep 2026, 14:47 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Sep 2026, 04:08 )jmjars Wrote: i began to think of myself as female.
That reminds me again of this thread:  Long-term effects from hypnosis and conditioning

i think that's probably it exactly! who i am now is not who i was when i started. it's not like i started with listening to feminization hypnosis in order to change...i just listened to hypnosis. and when i was susceptible to a particular mistress (let's just say it doesn't EXACTLY rhyme with "his harmonica") i began listening to her feminization sessions. and a switch was thrown, or something. maybe she touched a thing that had been inside me all along, or maybe she placed it there and then took advantage of it, but the more i listened, the more i changed, the more my desires were altered.

and then kei changed her style. she stopped shouting me into submission and began calling softly to the female parts of my mind. and it all accelerated so fast...!
Hi everyone. I had to stop listening for a bit I caught a stomach bug. I’m all good now. Going to start again with demon girl tomorrow. I've bought a butt plug because most of the demon girl files mention them also got a collar so I can listen to the collar ones.
(This post was last modified: 01 Oct 2026, 00:30 by Like Ra.)
Figured I'd put out a hot take here, but am I the only one who feels that Kei's work has taken a huge turn for the worse after the transition to lotuslovelight?

Let me preface my bias by saying I'm an autogynephile and am not really into sissy culture. Not to kinkshame, but it just isn't my cup of tea.

Prior to becoming lotus love light, I feel like Keis files had a lot mot variety with various series that all tended to specific types of people. Most of all, I think KEI found a rare niche in creating files that offered males female fantasy. This was offered both in the long-term and short-term, with some series creating files intended for instant pleasure and fantasy(good girl, pussy drip) and others with more lasting effects(spirit/demon girl, mental block). these files had variety and were often very specific in their intended effects leading to a colorful library available to all sorts of people.

Current KEI has left that behind, with 99% of their content being essentially sissy only at varying levels and extremes. Even if a file seems interesting, it is tarnished by the fact that half of it will end up being degradation, cock worship, and sissification. This is especially true of all video files created for hypnotube.

KEI used to create files within that genre too, however they were obvious in intention and limited certain series (demon girl) for that target audience. Whereas the spirit girl series was focused more on the transformational aspect of actually being female and exploring the pleasure on the otherside. My favorite of which was spirit girl: rainbow unicorn pussy

One curremt file that really dissapointed me was DG: every orgasm erases you. A fantastic concept, but it's execution really makes it accessible for the sissy crowd.

Real the only current file of theirs that I can say I've enjoyed is Become her: deep feminization. Genuinely a great file, but it just sorta forces cock worship and subservience in towards the end which it really doesn't need and pulls me right out.

Alot of the videos are literally just porn. Hypnosis is a slow intimate process that requires a sense of trust and internal agreement with all themes involved. Given the overbearing nature of the sissy genre in keis recent files, I doubt they'll make a file I can even trance to again, much less enjoy.

Overall I'm glad Kei has been able to expand their audience through hypnotube and focusing on the most popular genre of hypno. I just wish it they would at least make some files to cater to those that don't have a sissy kink.
(01 Oct 2026, 04:06 )nitnogginnit Wrote: I'm an autogynephile and am not really into sissy culture.
... just listen more ... 😉

(01 Oct 2026, 04:06 )nitnogginnit Wrote: these files had variety and were often very specific in their intended effects leading to a colorful library available to all sorts of people.
I can't say I noticed any distinctive variety, to be honest. Probably because I was never a fan of such files...

(01 Oct 2026, 04:06 )nitnogginnit Wrote: degradation, cock worship, and sissification.
I would add cock limpness to the list, and this is what instantly turns me off. OTOH, I'm afraid I'm beginning to "get the idea". Though, I definitely prefer @Alice's idea of chastity. Also, bimbofication/dumbification should also be in that list. I think, this is what you mean under "degradation", right? Yeah, a turn off...

(01 Oct 2026, 04:06 )nitnogginnit Wrote: DG: every orgasm erases you.
Sounds like Curse Stroke Sissy/Bambi idea.

(01 Oct 2026, 04:06 )nitnogginnit Wrote: A lot of the videos are literally just porn.
On one hand it's true, on another - a very specific genre, which I, personally, find very erotic, and ... working ...

(01 Oct 2026, 04:06 )nitnogginnit Wrote: Overall I'm glad Kei has been able to expand their audience through hypnotube and focusing on the most popular genre of hypno. I just wish it they would at least make some files to cater to those that don't have a sissy kink.
Agree and agree - having a variety to choose from is always good.
I think we need to split the thread to separate videos and discussions.
(Yesterday, 02:27 )Like Ra Wrote: I think we need to split the thread to separate videos and discussions.
Done! https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=4849
(27 Aug 2026, 03:32 )Like Ra Wrote: Brainwashed Bottom 2

I know I'm pretty much alone in my desire, but I wish Kei made some sissy baby diaper videos as she did in the beginning of her return. As I said, I know I'm pretty much alone in this feeling. ABDL hypnosis is not a topic here that gets attention. It's sad though, she had some great ABDL files when she started her come back with that fetish fully embraced. I am a sissy baby and when I watch her work now it makes me so sad she didn't embrace it further. I still love all the hypnosis she's producing but I feel she just teased us sissy babies and the gave the fetish up completely.
(This post was last modified: 9 hours ago by Like Ra.)
(Yesterday, 01:29 )Like Ra Wrote: ... just listen more ... 😉
That's as dumb as me replying to
(Yesterday, 01:29 )Like Ra Wrote: I would add cock limpness to the list, and this is what instantly turns me off.
with "just listen more."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kei's Hypnosis media files christianna 83 375 7 hours ago
Last Post: Like Ra
  Bambi vs Kei vs SB - which one is more effective for you? Like Ra 49 40,210 26 Sep 2026, 17:03
Last Post: Jennashepherd
  Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 13,093 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10