Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Cotton Pants High Waist Black Knitted Trousers Casual Sport Fleece Pants Winter Women Warm Plush Trousers
$36.29

rubber cosplay
The Horror Skeleton Cosplay Masks Halloween Carnival Masquerade Scary Skull Full Face for Adult Latex Masks Costume Props
$25.98-24%

metelam
Metelam Mens Ultra-Thin See-through Long Johns Underwear Soft Ice Silk Lounge Wear Pajamas Sleep Thermal Legging Pants
$14.24-34%

headphone sleeping mask
3D Bluetooth Headphones Sleep Eye Mask Wireless Sleep Artifact Breathable Music Eye Mask For Side Sleeper Sleep Aid Blindfold
$178.92-49%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Sporty Jumpsuits For Women Simple Fashion Sexy Black Mesh Zipper Short Sleeves Bodycon Sportswear
$54.91-29%

amoresy
XCKNY men Silk GLOSSY suit sexy luster High Waist Shorts Pants smooth bodybuilding oily shiny Yoga running sportswear AMORESY
$79.59-62%

pvc stockings
Black Red PVC Leather Sexy Stockings Night Club Knee High Socks Women Oil Shiny Stockings Sexy Lingerie Latex Hosiery
$132.71-41%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Kei's MindWarp
You mention giving reiki to others and what you describe is quite intense (I am a master in reiki as well).
Did you try to give yourself (positive) reiki? At least in my case it allows me to quiet down a lot.
Can you create something positive?
(23 Feb 2023, 19:59 )Keilight Wrote: Eveerytime someone thinks about the demon it gets stronger
Exactly. You are the creator of this egregor, now it lives by itself using the energy of tenths thousands of those who listen to your files. And since you are trying to destroy the egregor, you will get all these issues.

Also, it can be something simpler (actually, most likely), like larva (energetic parasite), which has nothing to do with the egregor or your hypno files. Nothing gives it more energy than your hysterical reaction. It just eats you alive. Even if this thread never existed, you would be provoked to emotional outbursts anyway.

Speak to both. Ask them for their names. Thank both for the lessons. Calmly and politely ask the larva and the egregor to leave you, and ask them to go to the world of harmony to work on their own progress. You can add:"Please take your energy back, and return my energy. I have the rights on my own energy". You should feel, hear, dream, see the reaction.

And this is exactly why we have such threads. They also work as warnings. The more something is hidden, the more attractive it becomes.

(23 Feb 2023, 18:23 )Keilight Wrote: let me disappear
Not possible:
https://web.archive.org/web/202206202222...dwarp.com/
https://web.archive.org/web/202109180414...arp?page=3

Just two examples. Then we have YouTube cache, *chan archives, RetroShare, etc. Whatever appeared on the Internet once is undestroyable. And seeing your behaviour, hundreds of copies are being made every minute by thousands from all over the world.

You can only create something new, that will shift the focus. And...

You can not get rid of "negative energy", you can only let "positive energy" prevail.

Good luck!
From my side, I can promise, that your paid files will not be shared from here. I will put it in the original post.

Of course, there is RetroShare...

Edit: Done. See the 1st post.
Jesus fucking christ. I'm an ER doctor and this is the most painful piece of thread I've ever read. This has nothing to do with demons or tulpas or energy. Kei you have an imbalance of dopamine and seratonin in your brain making it unable to determine reality from fiction. It's called Schizophrenia, and you're at extremely high risk for suicide right now. Ra you talking into his delusions is the absolute worst thing for him.

Kei there is a huge stigma around mental health disorders, but there is nothing you did to cause this and nothing to be ashamed of. Please go to an ER and tell them what you've been experiencing cause you need medicine to help rebalance your brain chemistry. If you can't then DM me your address so I can call people to help you.
They absolutely can, percieving abnormalities in lights and electronics is one of the most common modern presentations of schizophrenia. I see it literally all the time. And I see those people helped and live normal lives.
(23 Feb 2023, 22:27 )NotSpoogeanator Wrote: This has nothing to do with demons or tulpas or energy. Kei you have an imbalance of dopamine and seratonin in your brain making it unable to determine reality from fiction. It's called Schizophrenia, and you're at extremely high risk for suicide right now.

Kei there is a huge stigma around mental health disorders, but there is nothing you did to cause this and nothing to be ashamed of. Please go to an ER and tell them what you've been experiencing cause you need medicine to help rebalance your brain chemistry. If you can't then DM me your address so I can call people to help you.

Kei, how many times various people have told you that? On-line or off-line? Do you still think THEY are ALL wrong? Could you please follow the advice and search for some real help?
(23 Feb 2023, 22:27 )NotSpoogeanator Wrote: Ra you talking into his delusions is the absolute worst thing for him.
🤐
Kei, let's make a deal. You go to the ER or your doctor and ask for help. If they find, that everything is OK with you, you are safe, no treatment needed, you post here what they say, we all will wish you a quick recovery, and I will suspend the thread.

After a week, I will unsuspend the thread, and you will tell us how you are feeling. Better? I will suspend the thread for two weeks. You got the idea.

Please, keep us informed!
(24 Feb 2023, 01:21 )Keilight Wrote: Your such a leech.
Your choice. And you are always welcome. And please do talk to us.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,516 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Bambi vs Kei vs SB - which one is more effective for you? Like Ra 36 18,128 30 Apr 2023, 20:18
Last Post: ranma82