Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

panty girdle
Fajas Colombianas Girdles Tummy Control Panties Lift Up Butt Lifter Body Shaper Waist Trainer Shapewear Women Booty Hip Enhancer
$15.61-1%

bondage corset
Women Fetish Leather Top Harness Belt Waist Chain Garter Belts Bondage Straps Bra Garter Body Belts Sexy Underwear Body Cage
$29.87

shapewear
Hip Enhance Fake Ass Underwear Padding Body Shaper Pads Panty with Belt Thigh Slimmer Sexy Big Ass Butt Lifter Shapewear
$118.22-13%

soronssy
Sexy Men's Gloss Boxers Tight boys underwear Breathable sports fitness Shiny Yoga shorts gay
$117.54-33%

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Women's Stockings Lace Top Thigh High Summer Thin Stockings Red Transparent Over The Knee Socks Black Long Pantyhose
$1.79

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$94.40-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Is it wrong?
(28 Jan 2012, 01:06 )Marcus Wrote: switching roles.

Yeah Black is good ... sort of safe. Good starting point.
So do you picture yourself as a someone's captive or maybe a self captive ?

I always picture being a captive. It's actually very frustrating because I feel like it's very far out of reach. I'm had many of fantasies about both. But usually if it's about someone else being captured it's because I would like that to be done to me.
(28 Jan 2012, 01:17 )systemisdownz10 Wrote: I always picture being a captive. It's actually very frustrating because I feel like it's very far out of reach.

Not really... You just have to be considerate of you partners needs and boundaries... These will change and expand over time if you both work on them. Take it slowly and enjoy the journey cos once you reach the destination you will have to think of something new to try 😊
Ooo and I have to ask ... how are you held captive ?
and how did you get that way ?
(28 Jan 2012, 01:33 )Marcus Wrote: Not really... You just have to be considerate of you partners needs and boundaries... These will change and expand over time if you both work on them. Take it slowly and enjoy the journey cos once you reach the destination you will have to think of something new to try 😊
Ooo and I have to ask ... how are you held captive ?
and how did you get that way ?
Well I think the problem is I don't know anyone at all in real life who is even remotely interested in this at all. I guess when I do find a girl, she doesn't necessarily have to be into bondage, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt 😉

There have been many scenarios I've come up with. One is being drugged and waking up in some place completely different. Maybe by some one I know, or even someone I just met. That's actually my biggest fantasy, absolutely no control. Sometimes I picture being put into a huge tank, and having it fill up with water, with no escape. I've always wondered what E'Stim would be like to. Maybe I would be in some dungeon basement, anchored down to a wooden table, not being able to help myself at all.

when I picture it the other way around, it's usually a girl, sometimes someone I know, dressed in a blue swimsuit. I've tied her up in so many different ways. My favorite is tying her spread eagle to the bed, and licking her right through the swimsuit. Other times I'll envision a younger boy, a younger me about 14, because when I was a young teen I always wanted that to happen to me.
Hmm ... Yes the young self captured by a stranger... works for me also...
Relinquishing control can be really magical...

So do you intend to wear your new item outside or to the beach ? or is it to early to think about such things?
(28 Jan 2012, 01:42 )systemisdownz10 Wrote: Other times I'll envision a younger boy, a younger me about 14, because when I was a young teen I always wanted that to happen to me.

And you nailed it! Something what some people do not understand. In drawings with bound "kids" I imagine myself now or when I was a kid, not "a real kid!"

See this: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/tag/ah-gu and mostly comments to this: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10891
(28 Jan 2012, 02:19 )Marcus Wrote: Hmm ... Yes the young self captured by a stranger... works for me also...
Relinquishing control can be really magical...

So do you intend to wear your new item outside or to the beach ? or is it to early to think about such things?

I didn't really buy it to wear anywhere. It was mostly just something to wear while I play "tie-up" with myself. I usually just where trunks to the beach.
(28 Jan 2012, 06:51 )systemisdownz10 Wrote: It was mostly just something to wear while I play "tie-up" with myself. I usually just where trunks to the beach.
Hmm me... I'd definitely go for a run alone the beach in a black suit... Just put a long T-shirt on ... everyone will think your just another mad jogger...
Can I ask what’s the favourite method of restraint ? and what would you like to try if given a chance ?
(28 Jan 2012, 07:40 )Marcus Wrote: Can I ask what’s the favourite method of restraint ? and what would you like to try if given a chance ?

I guess I really don't have a favorite, I mean I've done nothing but play with rope I got out of the basement for years. Oh but there are so many things I would love to try, especially feeling the way I do, so deprived. I would love to know what it's like to be restrained with leather straps on a large table. Meanwhile someone takes some sort of rubber balloon and wraps it around my head, cutting off all oxygen. I can't even begin to describe how many things I want to try.
(28 Jan 2012, 08:00 )systemisdownz10 Wrote: I can't even begin to describe how many things I want to try.
LOL you sound like kid in a candy store😊 ... Welcome....
Yeah leather straps/gear are somewhat more intoxicating than you would dream about... I think its the added smell and sound. Lycra is much more tactile. They work very well together.
Your description of the blue swimsuit got me looking at my old photos... I had the blue leotard/swimsuit thing for a while also... Mind you I used to wear lycra out in public much more and dark (male) colors usually go unnoticed.
(28 Jan 2012, 08:33 )Marcus Wrote: me looking at my old photos... I had the blue leotard/swimsuit thing for a while also
photos? 😉

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (3) , DoreiGring (1) , Like Ra (15) , Marcus (9) , Strappado (1) , systemisdownz10 (15)