Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex tights
Purple Brown orange Rubber Socks Five Toes Natural Latex Hosen Sexy Seamless Sox Unisex
$9.66-15%

transparent panties
Women Panties Low-Rise Ice Silk Transparent Black Thongs And G Strings Micro Bragas Mujer Underwear Sexy Lingerie Appeal Briefs
$5.44-38%

arm binder
PU Leather Bondage Wrist Cuffs Arm Binder Restraints Lockable Armbinder Handcuffs Adults Sex Games Fetish Sex Toys For Couples
$261.28-61%

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy Lingerie Seamless Bras for Women Red Black Push Up Brassiere B C Cup Ultra-Thin Bralette Wireless Soft Breathable Bra
$53.14

anal balls
3 Color Glass Anal Beads Vaginal Balls Anal Butt Plug Sex Toys for Women Vagina Kegel Balls Female Sex Products
$2.35

latex tights
Women Sexy Patent Leather Thigh High Stockings Oil Shiny Tight Socks Pole Dance Hosiery Latex Stockings Cosplay Club Party
$5.59

sexye doll
Silicone Sex Dolls Implanted Hair Japanese Realistic Anime Big Boobs Real Love Doll Vagina Adult Full Life Toys male Female Doll
$2480.50-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Is it wrong?
(27 Jan 2012, 19:10 )DoreiGring Wrote: Eventually it'll feel natural and perhaps you'll be able to enjoy it with others.

That's what I'm hoping to accomplish some day. That's also why I'm finally reaching out to the online community, so I can finally meet some people who share my "interests".
Yeah, the bare fact that I like to be tied and gagged in a swimsuit and pantyhose freaked me out when I was a kid :-D
(24 Jan 2012, 23:27 )systemisdownz10 Wrote: is it wrong for me to have a female swimsuit.
Definitly not wrong, go for it !

But I'm curious is it the fact it's female or is it the feel of tight lycra that is the turn on (maybe both)?
I remember my first lycra items ... just the thought would ... hmmmm...
I'm envious of you position... just starting out.

I was lucky enough to have a partner that helped my buy items, she is also a swimmer so I get cast off's as well. 😊
(28 Jan 2012, 00:07 )Marcus Wrote:
(24 Jan 2012, 23:27 )systemisdownz10 Wrote: is it wrong for me to have a female swimsuit.
Definitly not wrong, go for it !

But I'm curious is it the fact it's female or is it the feel of tight lycra that is the turn on (maybe both)?
I remember my first lycra items ... just the thought would ... hmmmm...
I'm envious of you position... just starting out.

I was lucky enough to have a partner that helped my buy items, she is also a swimmer so I get cast off's as well. 😊

It's mostly the lycra feel, although the fact that I am wearing a woman's garment has added some arousal into me as well. Maybe I feel a little more helpless if I'm a woman, or maybe because it's new and different, not really sure. I suppose it's not the first time I've worn woman's clothing either. When I was a teen there were a few times I stole some of my older sister's clothes and went to town for a few weeks, just to explore a little.

Next week my first lycra wetsuit I've ever own is coming in the mail. I'm excited to try one for the first time.
(27 Jan 2012, 23:30 )Like Ra Wrote: Yeah, the bare fact that I like to be tied and gagged in a swimsuit and pantyhose freaked me out when I was a kid :-D

How old were you when you first tried that? If you don't mind me asking.
Ok ... I'm even more curious what color did you order ?
I know it sounds very stereotyped but color has a huge impact on how I feel about my self when I'm in lycra.
Yep definitly the helpless aspect... esp if it's impossible to remove the item without help.
(28 Jan 2012, 00:36 )Marcus Wrote: Ok ... I'm even more curious what color did you order ?
I know it sounds very stereotyped but color has a huge impact on how I feel about my self when I'm in lycra.
Yep definitly the helpless aspect... esp if it's impossible to remove the item without help.

Lol, I got just all black. It was either that or have blue or yellow stripes down the side. If the stripes were green I would have bought that one. Whenever I picture a woman's swimsuit it's always blue though, probably the whole Japanese influence or something I dunno.

I guess looking at it from the outside I always picture captives wearing blue one-piece swimsuits, maybe that's why I got one for myself, kind of like switching roles.
(28 Jan 2012, 00:45 )systemisdownz10 Wrote: Lol, I got just all black.
Whenever I picture a woman's swimsuit it's always blue though

I always picture captives wearing blue one-piece swimsuits, maybe that's why I got one for myself, kind of like switching roles.
Yeah Black is good ... sort of safe. Good starting point.
So do you picture yourself as a someone's captive or maybe a self captive ?

(28 Jan 2012, 00:17 )systemisdownz10 Wrote: How old were you when you first tried that?
5 or 6 or something like that. Not that I had free access to swimsuits and pantyhose, but I was dreaming about them. As far as I remember I discovered my first orgasm by tightly pulling my panties up with a certain rhythm.

(28 Jan 2012, 00:17 )systemisdownz10 Wrote: If you don't mind me asking.

Not at all. It's aeady published in the forum/blog somewhere. See for example this thread: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=76
(28 Jan 2012, 00:36 )Marcus Wrote: if it's impossible to remove the item without help.

He-he... And we are back to the lockable clothes subject 😉 (http://www.likera.com/sb/general.php )
(28 Jan 2012, 00:45 )systemisdownz10 Wrote: Whenever I picture a woman's swimsuit it's always blue though, probably the whole Japanese influence or something I dunno.

I guess looking at it from the outside I always picture captives wearing blue one-piece swimsuits

Yes! Of course blue! What other color? See http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/tag/blue 😁

Mmm... probably pink ... Blush

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (3) , DoreiGring (1) , Like Ra (15) , Marcus (9) , Strappado (1) , systemisdownz10 (15)