Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex fetish
Latex Rubber Gummi Stocking 5 Toes Middle Socks Five-finger Socks 0.4mm Unisex for Women Men Wear with Bodysuit Fetish
$22.97-23%

rubber cosplay
Mask Raptor with Original Fur Dragon Dinosaur Head Latex Mascara Cosplay Furry Animal Helmet Halloween Costume for Man Adults
$73.33-7%

self bondage
Wearable Strapon Penis Bondage Lace Sex Toys for Women Lesbian Strap On Dildos Pants Self Bondage Erotic Sex Shop
$15.97-51%

CYOMI
CYOMI Extra Shipping Fee
$1.21

telescopic masturbator
Banana-shaped Telescopic Dildo Clitoral Vibrator G-spot Vaginal Stimulator Silicone Female Masturbator Adult Sex Toys for Women
$18.85-3%

transparent swimsuit
New Swimwear Men Sexy swimming trunks sunga Transpare swimsuit man swim briefs Beach Shorts mayo de praia homens maillot de bain
$143.08-50%

crossdresser silicone mask
2019 Hot Party Cosplay Female mask latex silicone realistic human skin masks Halloween dance masquerade Women Crossdress masks
$16.93

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Is it wrong?
(28 Jan 2012, 08:44 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Jan 2012, 08:33 )Marcus Wrote: me looking at my old photos... I had the blue leotard/swimsuit thing for a while also
photos? 😉
 Image050.jpg   
Sorry About The quality ... pre-digital...
No shiny pantyhose? How come? 😁
(28 Jan 2012, 09:46 )Marcus Wrote: Sorry About The quality ... pre-digital...

More or less looks like me now XD
(28 Jan 2012, 13:25 )Like Ra Wrote: No shiny pantyhose? How come? 😁

Possibly cos there was no web back then... you couldn't windows shop all possibilities in one night. I had lycra tights to go with the leotard and it doesn't show in the photo but it's all very shiny.
In order to put it clear once for ever: Everything is allowed, as long as it doesn't affect others. Remember, that also your death or a coming-out might affect others, especially coming outs that weren't meant to happen (such as getting stuck in bondage).

I very well remember one of the first times, I did something horribly wrong - at the age of 18, I think. I had ordered an ankle-length stretch skirt from a catalogue (pre-internet). I was in my sleeping room, door locked, lights out, I could barely see anything. I held the skirt in front of me, then reluctantly stepped inside and pulled it up slowly. I would have rather died than being seen like that, but it felt so great, I had a hard time controlling myself. It turned out, that I had got exactly the right skirt, the cloth followed each movement and even when I put my legs together, it didn't leave my skin. And no, I didn't think of cross dressing at all at that time. I was intrigued by the idea that a skirt reduces the step width and I envied women, who are allowed to wear skirts whenever they like. By the way, that skirt is long gone, but I would like to find a similar one. It was not tight at all, not really restricting my legs, but it was a constant hug, in every position. Perhaps, I can eventually find a lycra skirt which is similar. And today, I might even wear it in public (if I can stand the excitement, that is 😁) .

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (3) , DoreiGring (1) , Like Ra (15) , Marcus (9) , Strappado (1) , systemisdownz10 (15)