Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion White Warm Knitted Autumn Winter Hat Bow Cutecore Solid Streetwear Tierred Beanie Hat All-Match Cap Outwear
$26.60-50%

ballet high heels
Silicone Gel Forefoot Pads for Women High Heel Protect Toe Cover for Ball of Foot Metatarsal and Ballet Pointe Comfort Feet Care
$4.30

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Ankle Boots Glitter Side Zip Up 4CM Square Heels Short Booties Handmade Ladies Shoes Woman Large Size 36 38 41 43
$108.42-38%

inflatable anal plug
Anal Butt Plug Vibrator Inflatable Prostate Massager Dilator Big Dildo Insertion G Spot Expansion Stimulator Adult Sex Toy
$19.11

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

crossdress cosplay female
Sexy Maid Uniform Set Cos Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Cosplay MTF Male To Female Realistic Silicone Headgear
$47.34

bondage corset
New Harness Cage Bra Exotic Halter Neck Gothic Harajuku Sexy Plus Size Lingerie Cosplay Bondage Harness Prom Clothes Accessory
$5.74-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
Never tried a real dildo as a gag, but I think it's a matter of time. Many times, while bound and dressed, I desesperately feel I need a big rubber or plastic cock as a gag. I have some homemade gags and you instantly can notice that many of these gags where trying to " copy" the classic cock shape...
Been to Gothic festival. Not as much fun as 2 years ago. Have to post images from the previous one first. And this is plan for today. Finally, seen (and smelled!) some latex.
I once told a very good friend of mine not to be naughty.
She replied 'Small girls are naughty. I'm being sexy, this is different' 😉
(30 Jul 2011, 18:20 )culmor Wrote: I once told a very good friend of mine not to be naughty.
She replied 'Small girls are naughty. I'm being sexy, this is different' 😉

Was she indeed? Or rather capricious? 😉
(30 Jul 2011, 18:06 )Like Ra Wrote: Not as much fun as 2 years ago.

And the photos are far from ... let's say, desirable.
Ooooohhhhhh ...... .All these years I was using a wrong colour space for photos... And I thought "Why do they look that good in Photoshop and that bad on the website?".... Crap...
The last two parts of the Gothic festival are ready. Aeady 04:43. Time to jump into bed to be in time for the 3d day tomorrow.
Just returned back from the last day of "Summer Darkness". It was a bit more interesting today. The weather also helped +19 today vs +15 yesterday. Haven't see the photos yet.
The result is: 326 photos, 4.2GB
My Simon O order has just been delivered. One problem - instead of a closed mask, a mask with eyes and mouth openings was shipped. The label says "closed", so it looks like a Fetisso mistake.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 18 4,635 15 May 2024, 18:27
Last Post: brandynette
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 243 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 58,054 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,393 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,334 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra