Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 4-Piece Floral Embroidery Lingerie Set Women Mesh Ball Gown Dress Garter Kit Brief Sexy Erotic Set
$157.45-49%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Transparent Tulle Bra Floral Embroidery Lingerie Set Exotic with Chains Women Nice Sexy Underwear Deluxe Erotic Package
$41.50-55%

corset
sexy faux leather corset lingerie bustiers top Steampunk gothic punk corset burlesque plus size nightclub costume gold sliver
$30.24-53%

breath control latex
(FErubber 037) Top quality Latex Rubber Half Face Conquer Gas Mask Fetish Hood Accessory Breathing Control Equipment Fetish Wear
$155.70-10%

latex fetish
Latex Fetish Hood Full latex hood eyes closed mouth closed back zip Rubber mask 0.4 0.6 0.8 1.0 thickness can be selected
$242.00-50%

wetlook
Floral Flocking Lady's Funky See Through Silk Stockings Rave Stripper Women Retro Wetlook Tights Thin Pantihose Undergarment
$32.75-6%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sexy Lingerie For Fine Women Heart-Shaped Embroidery Fairy Exotic Sets Sensual Fantasy Lace Bilizna Onlyfans Outfits
$9.66-12%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hiro Gato Spandex Collection
(25 Oct 2023, 12:45 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: .and then they have the girl seated on something like a tree or some industrial pallet and then I think to myself "Oh well...there goes another pair of silky Lycra leggings ruined and wasted
Oh yes! #metoo I find such photos very disturbing!
(25 Oct 2023, 12:45 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: I mean, quite often, women's "satin" panties are actually just Lycra as well. Maybe the percentile composition of it might be slightly different but it's basically the same and hence they're often known as "delicates". That's why those special lingerie laundry mesh bags exist, to protect the delicate lingerie in the washing machine.

That's also the reason why I manicure/take care of my hands' skin as well, to minimize the chances of any of my Lycra stuff snagging / pilling.
It's always such a petpeeve of mine when I see online photography of girls in Lycra...and then they have the girl seated on something like a tree or some industrial pallet and then I think to myself "Oh well...there goes another pair of silky Lycra leggings ruined and wasted 😣 ( c'mon, rough tree bark and splintered industrial wood, might as well rub the leggings on sandpaper).

Tbf they're not lycra/spandex fetishist like us.
(27 Oct 2023, 20:28 )kenwaynguyen Wrote: Tbf they're not lycra/spandex fetishist like us.
But their photography is supposedly aimed at us.
Knowing your target audience is half the battle.
Aaah.... Yes!

hiro_gato-35_leotard_pantyhose.jpg   
I'm planning to get a made to measure leotard from Hirogato. I'm torn apart between getting one with back zippers or shoulder zippers. Does anyone have any experiences with shoulder zippers that can share with me.
The leotard I'm going to get is semi matte btw.
(22 Apr 2024, 19:13 )kenwaynguyen Wrote: . I'm torn apart between getting one with back zippers or shoulder zippers.
Since I saw Pengu swimsuits, I'm definitely interested in the shoulder zips!
(22 Apr 2024, 20:31 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Apr 2024, 19:13 )kenwaynguyen Wrote: . I'm torn apart between getting one with back zippers or shoulder zippers.
Since I saw Pengu swimsuits, I'm definitely interested in the shoulder zips!

Do you have any experiences with shoulder zipper swimsuits/leotards?
(22 Apr 2024, 20:48 )kenwaynguyen Wrote: Do you have any experiences with shoulder zipper swimsuits/leotards?
Unfortunately, no, so far. I'm waiting for our Chinese friends from Leohex, Amoresy or similar.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
About my spandex fetishism & bodysuit design spandex4fun 4 665 31 Oct 2023, 00:45
Last Post: Like Ra
Asian Spandex Girl asianspandexgrl 31 31,979 20 Mar 2020, 11:38
Last Post: asianspandexgrl
Spandex Queen 2013 ambersheen 3 5,865 23 Feb 2013, 00:20
Last Post: vanessa_fetish
Lycra/Spandex and Gags teh603 1 5,424 22 Aug 2011, 00:50
Last Post: Like Ra
Spandex swimsuit for sale Bella 8 7,943 27 Mar 2011, 11:46
Last Post: Bella

Contributors: Anne (1) , bondagetom1 (2) , Christina (1) , Culmor (1) , egregious (1) , HiroGato (3) , kenwaynguyen (4) , LeotardLover (8) , Like Ra (28) , mad.mardigan (1) , MIWSTIUS (3) , no smile (3) , scribblecake (3) , spandexninja (1) , Tinker D (2) , unicast (1) , unlocal (1) , Will90MeeG (3) , Wolfboy1 (1)